Dynadot

domains Show your brandable names that recently published

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys
Show your brandable names that recently published at Brand Name marketplaces such as BB, BR, Brandpa, namerific .... etc
Post the followings:
- Name
- Selling price
- Marketplace
* NOTE: Don't post old names,your names portfolio or approved names, just newly published names.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BrandPa => $11,995 (Could be used for a store front designing hardware/software company) https://brandpa.com/name/mallfront
MALLFRONT.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
capitalto.png

$2395, Brandpa

marketavo.png

$2995, Brandpa
navisil.png

$2195, Brandbucket

•••
large_epickiss.png

On BrandBucket - $4,435
Link

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Great name @Recons.Com !! I looked this up a while back, it has several possible uses, and great age! Best of Luck with it!

Thank you very much! I agree, this is one of the names you never wonder whether to renew or not ))

Interestingly, it was rejected by BB in 2016 and in couple of weeks after that had a guy from India inquiring about it for his business. Quoted xx,xxx, while his budget maxed out at low-mid $xxxx.

•••
Thank you very much! I agree, this is one of the names you never wonder whether to renew or not ))

Interestingly, it was rejected by BB in 2016 and in couple of weeks after that had a guy from India inquiring about it for his business. Quoted xx,xxx, while his budget maxed out at low-mid $xxxx.

Deff xx,xxx renew, renew ,renew this one until it's no longer an option ;) ....and I'm the "greenhorn " here lol

•••
large_missromantic.png

BrandBucket, and the price is $3195. Very fond of this one!
Link

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nice name my friend...
Brandpa rejected my
Show attachment 96368

Thank you. Don't get discouraged by the rejections from brand marketplaces. Good names will sell via AF, Sedo exposure + landing page of your own or undeveloped/efty/toughnames etc.

•••
999FF32E-F97B-469D-9313-A24CDA0EC5DA.png

Just published at brandbucket
$3350 StackComet.com

•••
•••
B0F2B5F6-687D-4FFA-AD4E-2831A397C593.png

Just published at brandbucket
$2035 Wipplo.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back