NameSilo

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Spatial Deal .com
Spatial Name .com
Spatial Frog .com
Spatial Meal .com
Spatial Grocery .com
Hot Spatial .com
Biz Spatial .com

•••
•••
I think that takes 6 months to a year.
People have to have a chance to object and present a case against it/parts of it, if they have conflicting interests with the claim of use in goods and services.
What people are you talking about? Those who registered Vision Pro after the above dates and also after their official announcement ? Another non existent trademark holder?

Good luck anyone (squatters included) trying to go up against Apple.

Last edited:
•••
What people are you talking about? Those who registered Vision Pro after the above dates and also after their official announcement ? Another non existent trademark holder?

People with this attitude ruin the reputation of this industry. Squatting is not a respectable practice and thinking about going "up against" end users is just missing the whole point entirely. Please go back to the drawing board...

Last edited:
•••
People with this attitude ruin the reputation of this industry. Squatting is not a respectable practice and thinking about going "up against" end users is just missing the whole point entirely. Please go back to the drawing board...
So sorry for thinking we have too many unethical bottom feeders in this industry who never had an original thought their whole life and who think piggybacking off other peoples brands is ok and worth the risk.

Last edited:
•••
So sorry for thinking we have too many unethical bottom feeders in this industry who never had an original thought their whole life and who think piggybacking off other peoples brands is ok and worth the risk.

Looks like I misread your sarcasm. Apologies!

Last edited:
•••
•••
👓 SpatialEyewear.com

🛖 SpatialHut.com

•••
💲 Spatial Cryptos .com

🐒 Spatial Apes .com

Last edited:
•••
SpatialLinux.com
SpatialController.com

•••
Many industries will be forced to consider if they'll need to adapt to XR, now that Apple's Vision Pro is coming, especially because Apple has a history of successfully pushing emerging categories into mainstream acceptance. It's very possible that Apple's redundant use of the terms spatial and spatial computing to describe this new category could very well influece a variety of industries to adapt those terms into their branding and marketing strategies, and subsequently their domain strategies.

But all of this It has yet to happen, so be cautious. It's still purely a speculative niche and like many others in the immersive category may end up being a bust, despite there already being sone Spatial sales, both related and not related to XR.

I'm seeing a LOT of very low quality domains showcased here. This is because most of the high quality spatial domains have been regged a long time ago, so people are scraping the bottom for trash.

I would recommend considering purchasing a domain in the aftermarket instead, because now is the ideal time to do so, because after Apple's Vision Pro is released next year, it's almost certain that there will be a buying spree of domainer purchasing and relisting domains for even higher prices than what they're priced at today.

Last edited:
•••
To be, or not to be, that is the question” :ROFL:

Spatial Organoid Intelligence
SpatialOI
OISpatial
.com​
:headphone:

•••
Spatial-Metaverse .com
SpatialGadgets .com
AI-Spatial .com
SpatialAI. pro

•••
Spatial .LA

related brandable:
Enactiv .com

(from "Enactivism" in cognitive science...cognition arising from dynamic interaction btw environment and active agent/organism.)

•••
⭐ Spatial Astrology .com

💫 Spatial Horoscope .com

•••
spatialcosmos .com
spatialtechno .com
spatialwebpage .com
spatialneo .com
spatial .bid

•••
Accepted as premium on SH:

S p a t i a l u m . c o m
Spatially // AI . com

and 3 more..

•••
SpatialBooster // com

SpatialAdvance // com

:xf.grin:

•••
•••
spatialwriter .com
spatialcomputing-ai .com

•••
•••

You will need to go back and ask the person I was replying to. I was just answering a question to TM time.

•••
Compute Spatial // com

(I wonder if there will be any type-in traffic for this one...)

•••
SpatialColony
VisionColony

In King

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back