IT.COM

discuss Showcase your 2-character Donuts special release names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
Three of mine are still "processing." Another one has been refunded, which means someone else got that one. Will update this post once the pre-regs finish processing. I love these big releases :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be fun to have my initials in .zone but not for $100+ per year

Well, actually I would prefer .co or .me
2 characters with extensions that are longer than 2-3 letters just look off.

http://ab.photography ?
http://cd.international ?
Bleh

•••
This thread is referring to the Donuts special 2-character release today.. almost all the 2-character names are just regularly priced.

•••
This thread is referring to the Donuts special 2-character release today.. almost all the 2-character names are just regularly priced.

They all seem to have some type of premium pricing. I registered a handful anyways;

BC.condos
LA.condos
DC.fyi
FX.tips
3D.vision

•••
At Uniregistry the cheapest were for $72 I think, most over $100

•••
At Uniregistry the cheapest were for $72 I think, most over $100

.Business and .Network are $20 each and you could probably even transfer it somewhere cheaper the following year. Lots of other extensions in this particular release are only 20 bucks.

•••
km.network $220.00
km.business $108.90

I guess my initials are premium...

•••
•••
I see letter-number are in fact $20 in those extensions
letter-number in .zone minimum $72 it seems

•••
@brandnow - what extension did you pick?

•••
@brandnow - what extension did you pick?

I pre-registered for a bunch of .Business .Network and .Money 2-character names for 20 some bucks each because I found ones that had huge volume on the Google Keywords Tool.

•••
I see letter-number are in fact $20 in those extensions
letter-number in .zone minimum $72 it seems

They do actually have some LL domains priced at $20 - I just picked up mj.business

•••
Well, good luck guys - now you just need to find an end user for them, easy peasy ;)

•••
yo.world
lo.world (for the domain hack hel.lo.world
on.money
dr.style
mj.network
ps.marketing

Seriously considering a few others if these flip easily.

•••
up.network
ps.network
on.network

•••
Last edited:
•••
Do you accepted 'Safenames' TM claim?

No I didn't. I just kept clicking and some how I ended up buying it. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm new to the industry, the concept of intellectual property rights, claims and application.:-,

BTW It's also good practice not to quote people's domains and mentioning trademarks, however relevant or not, unless it's the topic of the original poster. If you have a question or comment about such... send a pm.

•••
I need a few 2L names for my businesses, but Donuts prices is too high $108 (renewal), greedy Donuts.

•••
I need a few 2L names for my businesses, but Donuts prices is too high $108 (renewal), greedy Donuts.

.business or .network (but you have to search, it's a mix bag) names aren't bad at all at $15.90 I picked up 2 .business domains for personal use and business use. JJ.Business and IP.Business

•••
.business or .network (but you have to search, it's a mix bag) names aren't bad at all at $15.90 I picked up 2 .business domains for personal use and business use. JJ.Business and IP.Business
I want .guru ... :'(

•••
uh.wtf

I just wanted one and thought this would be fun to develop.

•••
I snagged 4L.domains

Guess where that's forwarding to...

Thanks M-I-K-E

Last edited:
•••
•••
I could not resist at regular fee.:

FU.World :lookaround:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back