Dynadot

showcase Showcase your best Vanadium domain.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Vanadium is under the radar stuff that is going to revolutionize Lithium battery.

Current Lithium Batteries use Sodium (Na) as the active ingredient.

The problem with current Lithium Batteries is that they take too long to charge plus eventually the won't hold a charge.

They become inefficient and you need to get new ones.

Lithium Batteries that use Vanadium instead of Sodium will charge faster.

Vanadium batteries will be the key to the future of electric cars.

Imagine charging your electric car battery to full capacity in the time it takes for you to go grab a Starbucks and take a dump at a rest stop?

This is Vanadium.

Don't believe me? check out the price of vanadium in the past couple of years.

anyone invest in "Vanadium" domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A friend is working for a huge company looking for resources around the world and establishing statistics from it.

He told me about the enormous potential of Portugal for Lithium Production during the next years. Prospections and exploitation permits are on the table now.

It's not vanadium but I bought LusoLithium.com recently.

Let's see what's will happen in the next years !

•••
A friend is working for a huge company looking for resources around the world and establishing statistics from it.

He told me about the enormous potential of Portugal for Lithium Production during the next years. Prospections and exploitation permits are on the table now.

It's not vanadium but I bought LusoLithium.com recently.

Let's see what's will happen in the next years !

Thanks. Seems to be no one interested. Good to know.

•••
criticalmineral.com
Rare Earth Element focus

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back