IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .Bot names

Spaceship
Watch
Hi DN folks,

As some of you are aware Amazon launched .BOT Domain for Artificial Intelligence and yesterday was the General Availability day.
Did you catch some nice ones or did you pass this opportunity?

I was tempted to try it, there are most single names priced as premium.

I have just two DNs:

AIRO.BOT
AIChat.Bot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CORD.BOT
Surprisingly, it wasn't a premium registration.

•••
Acquired Chitchat, standard price

•••
With your good news, I signed up for a few more. I hope to achieve the same sales effect as you.
prate,bot
temi,bot
aldebaran,bot
hanson,bot
segway,bot

•••
•••
•••
.bot stats

Screenshot_20231106_180053.jpg

•••
My final portfolio for .bot

IMG_6274.png

download.jpg

img_6273-png.248631

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6273.png
    IMG_6273.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 844
•••
UI.BOT is super ---congrats!

I took a look at a number of .bot sites --- some really great sites using this extension.

.AI will still rule this space, but .bot def can serve a need and I expect the launch of X.AI's GROK BOT will create more demand for the .bot extension.

Happy building and after market selling your .bot domains!

•••
UI.BOT is super ---congrats!

I took a look at a number of .bot sites --- some really great sites using this extension.

.AI will still rule this space, but .bot def can serve a need and I expect the launch of X.AI's GROK BOT will create more demand for the .bot extension.

Happy building and after market selling your .bot domains!
Where do you check for developed .bot sites? :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Unfortunately they reserved ro.bot. big mistake.

•••
•••
I registered another mirth, bot, and currently hold 7, I probably won't register again. Looking at the success stories, it is indeed inspiring! The next step is to be patient!

•••
I know it's a bit of a gamble, but couldn't resist, added "Chatt".b.o.t , interestingly, chatt is taken in 82 TLDs. Finger🤞.

•••
NameBio doesn’t shows .bot sales , at least not yet
Any reported sales over aichat (.) bot ?

Last edited:
•••
Where's everyone hosting their .bots at the moment? Last time I checked Afternic wasn't accepting them.
I'm still waiting for my DNS to propagate (Squadhelp) it's been 2 days, seems a long time. Registered at Namecheap

Last edited:
•••
Where's everyone hosting there .bots at the moment? Last time I checked Afternic wasn't accepting them.
I'm still waiting for my DNS to propagate (Squadhelp) it's been 2 days, seems a long time. Registered at Namecheap
Dan

•••
NameBio doesn’t shows .bot sales , at least not yet
Any reported sales over aichat (.) bot ?

Domain extensions on namebio automatically get added when a new sale enters their database.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok
My Domain AIChat.bot was sold on dan !!! in 5 days! Thats crazy , my biggest and fastest sale

TopDomains bought it, and is back on the market.

Last edited:
•••
Picked up a few LAST .Bot domains:

Financing
Benefit
Benefits
AIS

•••
I'm still having issues with Namecheap DNS. I waited 4 days (using Dan then Squadhelp) none worked. Namecheap said it wasn't their fault. Only thing I can do is try a redirect. Very strange.
Changing nameservers via any other company is never more than a day or 2 maximum.

•••
I'm still having issues with Namecheap DNS. I waited 4 days (using Dan then Squadhelp) none worked. Namecheap said it wasn't their fault. Only thing I can do is try a redirect. Very strange.
Changing nameservers via any other company is never more than a day or 2 maximum.

Are you sure it's not your own PC/browser not updating?
Open up command prompt and do:
ipconfig /flush dns

I haven't had any issues with namecheap and the longest I waited was 2 hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back