IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your "Off The Market Domains"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
Typically I don't put my very best domains on the market because I don't think it's always a good thing to have domains sitting on the market for too long.

Anyway, I thought it might be good to showcase some of your "off the market domains". These are domains that are not listed on any marketplaces or publicly offered for sale.

Please do not quote domains that have been masked like this - E/x/a/m/p/l/e dot com.

Again. These domains cannot be listed on any type of aftermarket or publicly offered for sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just for clarity, do domains that are not on the market for sale and are also not for sale count? Or are you just referring to domains available for sale, but not listed anywhere for sale?

•••
Just for clarity, do domains that are not on the market for sale and are also not for sale count? Or are you just referring to domains available for sale, but not listed anywhere for sale?
I was thinking they could be "for sale" and "not for sale", although I'm pretty sure everything is "for sale" :)

I can start:
4D/Printing & 4D/Printer
dotcom

I frequently get some savvy NamePros members inquire on those ones not knowing that I'm the owner.

Last edited:
•••
LagunaDomains /com

Never been on the market and probably never will be😉
Well not unless a offer came in which was to good to turn down
But that is very unlikely

•••
•••
No domain is really off the market!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back