IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
This is the time for everyone to see the new niche. Showcase your royal mint gold domains or RMG as they are called. more information here about them here will eb a blockchain much like bitcoin only real gold backing worth billions.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/uks-royal-mint-and-cme-group-launching-gold-backed-blockchain-assets/

here are my 2

RoyalMintApp.com - obviously gonna be an app made. lol
RMGPrice.com - chose this because in bitcoin phrases it was highest searched phrase monthly behind bitcoin itself.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Checked my my email inbox and found two replies form Royal Mint Gold Inquiry Team regarding my inquiries earlier this day about their upcoming RMG product, and wanted to share them with you guys. I asked some specific question about the true nature of Royal Mint product, but they kept their replies short without much details. Here are the emails:

14xe9i1.jpg

ddmhy8.jpg
If you noticed in the second email they said that they're not intending to launch RMG as a virtual currency. I didn't ask about that specifically! But seems like they had already their share of previous inquiries about it to include it beforehand.
Maybe someone else has better emails with more details.
So what do you guys think about that?

Last edited:
•••
Checked my my email inbox and found two replies form Royal Mint Gold Inquiry Team regarding my inquiries earlier this day about their upcoming RMG product, and wanted to share them with you guys. I asked some specific question about the true nature of Royal Mint product, but they kept their replies short without much details. Here are the emails:

14xe9i1.jpg

ddmhy8.jpg
If you noticed in the second email they said that they're not intending to launch RMG as a virtual currency. I didn't ask about that specifically! But seems like they had already their share of previous inquiries about it to include it beforehand.

Of course they won't promote it as currency at first. Their fake GBP, Dollars, Yuan and everything else is what they use to buy more gold while they still can. How are they going to build up more inventory if gold becomes the currency, buy gold with gold, lol? If that happen they will have to do real work instead of just printing funny money in order to buy it more gold. The object, i think is to have the system in place for when they NEED to use something like this for currency.

•••
Question.

If I buy RMG. Who will hold it? Me? Or will royal mint hold it for me on their system?

•••
Question.

If I buy RMG. Who will hold it? Me? Or will royal mint hold it for me on their system?

I will leave those kind of questions to the financial folks. A cold case until a better time :roll:

•••
Of course they won't promote it as currency at first. Their fake GBP, Dollars, Yuan and everything else is what they use to buy more gold while they still can. How are they going to build up more inventory if gold becomes the currency, buy gold with gold, lol? If that happen they will have to do real work instead of just printing funny money in order to buy it more gold. The object, i think is to have the system in place for when they NEED to use something like this for currency.

Ok so who here trusts this will remain the case? That rmg's will never be used as a virtual currency?

•••
Hey I talk about this RMG in chat room some. I will say gold is my passion! I got into domaining just to buy gold related domain names (they are 80% of my profile). One of my first posts here started the 'gold and silver showcase and discussion thread'. Also, I love blockchain. I like bitcoin too, but I like gold better. Most pundit can not figure how I liked both (gold and bitcoin BOTH can't be major currency)! The reason I like bitcoin is blockchain tech, the open ledger. Blockchain, compared to current transactions though banks and other 3rd-parties is night and day.

I have researched economies with a focus on gold my whole life, for almost 20 years since I was 14 years old...lol maybe that's weird? :) Also, I have been aware and study bitcoin since a long time too (below $3 price). Now you see, this is always of interest to me - I am not into this because some 'trend'. That said, I want to offer my opinion on this! Some here said some things I agree with too, but i will just re-say it myself. Basically, I see many asking questions like 'what is this', or 'why'.

I don't believe in USD or any paper money at all. I know it is a scam, and a genius one that has been planned for a long time in order to steal real assets! Dollar is an inflationary currency and will always lose value. It is based 100% on debt. As debt grows, more money has to be printed in order to service that higher debt. The federal reserve would like you to think they can balance all this and make it last forever, but they cannot. The large debts are actually the biggest problem. Most believe we debt is very high because of misuse. Yes, lots of misuse, but most importantly, this would happen no matter what! The inflation happens exponentially over time. All in history it just goes parabolic toward the end. Most recently you can see German mark, Zimbabwean, and Argentina (many more too). There is so much intricacies and tangents how this is all perverted too, but that could fill a book. Point is, there needs to be a solution, and before everything takes a major dump.

So there needs to be some gold standard. It's accepted and recognized worldwide. Of all the things, the population as a whole will accept this. It is good for the banks and governments too, because they have large amounts in their vaults! (compared to general population, probably you, basically have none...another reason might be in such denial of what I'm talking about here). When such hyperinflation happening people will beg for a legitimate solution to save them. Even though people have no gold, they will believe they can earn it, besides no one else they know has gold...so level playing field. Also, the gold blockchain is in place already (rather conveniently eh?), being traded on the major exchanges throughout the world! It's better than earning dollars that are worth less and less everyday. Anyways, you won't have a choice. It will be money by decree. It's not a bad thing though contrary, this needs to happen.

You know these governments / banks want 'power', and I will tell you, 'power' is mostly perceived! When gold is money, they will have the real thing in their vaults. Plebs like you and I will be transacting it digitally, practically never being able to get real thing. Not a big deal, this digital stuff is way more convenient anyway. The psychology of them having the real, physical stuff, will give the perception of power they need however. That is very important fact, and don't underestimate it. Besides this obvious reason there is another reason: The fear that they can stop backing this digital blockchain with their gold, effectively destroying our whole economy and probably throwing us into dark ages. It sounds crazy, but with capability to cause such damage so easily gives us fear, and again, that is more perceived power!

Am tired of writing now. Most u think I lost my tinfoil hat:) time well tell, eh? It just makes perfect sense this happens. The blockchain is such good tech. This money can be transferred instantly, publicly and inherently safely. There will be no more hiding from taxes, etc. There is every reason for this to happen. To me, the pieces make so much a clear picture I am in awe that anyone can think otherwise! Digital gold will be the future money! If it is called RMG or not, I have no clue.

hey JayT. I really need to know if there is more than a 50-50 chance that RMG will be used as virtual currency.

and if they won't or can't or are designed not to be used as virtual currency. can there still be a work around for such a thing that is traded as an investment?

I mean Real Estate is an "investment" and there are websites online where you can use your house to buy another house.

and there are places where you can buy a house with Gold assets.

so would it be impossible for RMG to used as payment for such things as ....

Shopping?
Gambling?

•••
Ok so who here trusts this will remain the case? That rmg's will never be used as a virtual currency?

There are a lot of questions even I have. I am wondering will it be traded/priced independently of gold as we are now (so in effect, the price of this can decouple from the other markets?)...probably, i think it needs to, otherwise, what's the point? How closely it follows the price of gold under the old system then? Is this a test to see how well it works, and will be used for all other products too? If this is even a little bit successful it will break all the trading systems we currently use now. Blockchain is a transaction thing, it is meant for this stuff.

Currently you can't invest into gold unless you are a big player. Unless you have like $100,000 u can't even consider to buy gold on current pricing mechanism. Yes, you can invest in other ways of gold, but these are derivative of gold...u are not influencing the underlying price of gold. It is the reason this can be so manipulated, the derivative is bigger market than the real thing (with leverage) so big player can buy up tons of derivative and move the price of 'real thing' relatively easy, and profit off the smaller guys. This is a very coordinated thing. Gold market is super interesting. The whole mess is so complicated it takes 100s of pages of data and other evidence prove anything. The current system is very rigged, sorry to say. There is no limit on how much gold you can short. Banks do short billions+billions worth of gold very quickly (obviously for loss $, but again, they will make on the other end - derivatives), driving the prices down in their favor(with no intent or law saying they need to deliver that gold physically). They don't even need to OWN gold to sell it..and this is interesting because this pricing mechanism is based on the idea that they are trading real gold. Bottom line is that they are shorting the paper market, and buying up the real thing! True value can never be sought until the market breaks 100%, and paper gold becomes worthless. Why? Because they will throw unlimited $ at it in order to keep it value artificially down. It's a huge deception that will go down in history books as great scam. The truth is we need a gold standard, but have been conditioned to think this paper money we use today will actually work forever.

Now with this new blockchain gold, we can trade tiny little bits! With very little money we can still bid on open market and influence price. Every bit on the blockchain will be represented by real gold, so there will be none of this 'naked shorting' as it's called. There will be a real physcial backing, a limited supply to how much we can bid on. Because remember, the system we have right now, there can be UNLIMITED gold bidded on! There is no limit to how much u can short! It's so stupid, such a limited metal and we are trading it on paper like it's unlimited! ONly the person with the most $ wins. Seriously that's how it works, shocking...

IDK how it will work exactly. I think the exchange will have some more control over the blockchain then u do bitcoin, for now. You will probably have to use their interface to trade it, where they make a tiny fee in each transaction, and it will be a 'closed' system. That is very easy to change...and reason dictacts that it will be very free like bitcoin someday.

RMG is a test, like prototype of what will be. RMG name might stick. RMG might be the global! or other countries will have their own. maybe some country will share some things other than rmg...hard to say. We can be sure RMG will play some role for some time, as it's from the horses mouth. I'm skeptical because maybe a more 'free market' can steal the show. Maybe there will be 100's of these, every country with their own, and RMG domain overly optimistic? either way gold domains in general are great.

Over all it is touchy. Gold is just some old relic to some people, and blockchain is one of the latest and best technological achievement. Most will think it is silly to combine them. I am trying to explain why it is great! in the old days we used gold backed paper money, but government printed too much paper money. They said, "screw gold, this unlimited printing money is better for now" (and they kept their gold, ie; renig) With blockchain they can't do it and get away with it, bcoz open ledger. It is a natural thing to happen. This blockchain is the perfect, global method to transact p2p, cheaply, efficiently, transparently. Bitcoin is great, I think it's awesome! But for the people in charge, it will be gold. At least they might offer to insure you gold too, so u can't have life saving scammed permanently like as with BTC. Bitcoin greatest part, is it's worse too. Very free, no one there to help you...if it's gone, it's gone. It's perfect, until it isn't. At least with gold backed, we have someone (banks and gvt) with real interest in preserving the system, so they will protect the nest eggs.

Last edited:
•••
There are a lot of questions even I have. I am wondering will it be traded/priced independently of gold as we are now (so in effect, the price of this can decouple from the other markets?)...probably, i think it needs to, otherwise, what's the point? How closely it follows the price of gold under the old system then? Is this a test to see how well it works, and will be used for all other products too? If this is even a little bit successful it will break all the trading systems we currently use now. Blockchain is a transaction thing, it is meant for this stuff.

Currently you can't invest into gold unless you are a big player. Unless you have like $100,000 u can't even consider to buy gold on current pricing mechanism. Yes, you can invest in other ways of gold, but these are derivative of gold...u are not influencing the underlying price of gold. It is the reason this can be so manipulated, the derivative is bigger market than the real thing (with leverage) so big player can buy up tons of derivative and move the price of 'real thing' relatively easy, and profit off the smaller guys. This is a very coordinated thing. Gold market is super interesting. The whole mess is so complicated it takes 100s of pages of data and other evidence prove anything. The current system is very rigged, sorry to say. There is no limit on how much gold you can short. Banks do short billions+billions worth of gold very quickly (obviously for loss $, but again, they will make on the other end - derivatives), driving the prices down in their favor(with no intent or law saying they need to deliver that gold physically). They don't even need to OWN gold to sell it..and this is interesting because this pricing mechanism is based on the idea that they are trading real gold. Bottom line is that they are shorting the paper market, and buying up the real thing! True value can never be sought until the market breaks 100%, and paper gold becomes worthless. Why? Because they will throw unlimited $ at it in order to keep it value artificially down. It's a huge deception that will go down in history books as great scam. The truth is we need a gold standard, but have been conditioned to think this paper money we use today will actually work forever.

Now with this new blockchain gold, we can trade tiny little bits! With very little money we can still bid on open market and influence price. Every bit on the blockchain will be represented by real gold, so there will be none of this 'naked shorting' as it's called. There will be a real physcial backing, a limited supply to how much we can bid on. Because remember, the system we have right now, there can be UNLIMITED gold bidded on! There is no limit to how much u can short! It's so stupid, such a limited metal and we are trading it on paper like it's unlimited! ONly the person with the most $ wins. Seriously that's how it works, shocking...

IDK how it will work exactly. I think the exchange will have some more control over the blockchain then u do bitcoin, for now. You will probably have to use their interface to trade it, where they make a tiny fee in each transaction, and it will be a 'closed' system. That is very easy to change...and reason dictacts that it will be very free like bitcoin someday.

RMG is a test, like prototype of what will be. RMG name might stick. RMG might be the global! or other countries will have their own. maybe some country will share some things other than rmg...hard to say. We can be sure RMG will play some role for some time, as it's from the horses mouth. I'm skeptical because maybe a more 'free market' can steal the show. Maybe there will be 100's of these, every country with their own, and RMG domain overly optimistic? either way gold domains in general are great.

damn damn damn. you've made up my mind a bit on deleting some of my more "stretch" domains. I'm still 2 days in on my grace delete. I've got 3 more days.

so looks like from the horses mouth. they are saying that they don't plan or expect to ever turn this RMG into a virtual currency.

but who is to say that some enterprising person can't came up with a "work around" to this?

I can see people using RMG as collateral as a form of payment.

this would be the concept for my PAYRMG.com.

but I don't know. I wish they had a better Press Release.

•••
damn damn damn. you've made up my mind a bit on deleting some of my more "stretch" domains. I'm still 2 days in on my grace delete. I've got 3 more days.

so looks like from the horses mouth. they are saying that they don't plan or expect to ever turn this RMG into a virtual currency.

but who is to say that some enterprising person can't came up with a "work around" to this?

I can see people using RMG as collateral as a form of payment.

this would be the concept for my PAYRMG.com.

but I don't know. I wish they had a better Press Release.

The problem with a "work around" is that the MINT is the one with all the real gold. "He who has the gold makes the rules". IF it's no longer backed by gold, then why would it have value? If someone hijack this and put this 'in the wild', outside their system, they could just say it was a total failure, they got hacked, and keep the gold. Just be vigilante, i think this is just the beginning of the digital gold. Honestly though, my opinion is that this will be closed system...at least for now. They are using blockchain to replace the trading software they currently use. They are doing this because it's way better than what they have now! This will spill over into the currency use...but they aren't running over each other to do it, for reasons above.

•••
The problem with a "work around" is that the MINT is the one with all the real gold. "He who has the gold makes the rules". IF it's no longer backed by gold, then why would it have value? If someone hijack this and put this 'in the wild', outside their system, they could just say it was a total failure, they got hacked, and keep the gold. Just be vigilante, i think this is just the beginning of the digital gold. Honestly though, my opinion is that this will be closed system...at least for now. They are using blockchain to replace the trading software they currently use. They are doing this because it's way better than what they have now! This will spill over into the currency use...but they aren't running over each other to do it, for reasons above.

yea I think you are right.
so as far as types of business popping up to service this RMG niche? can you predict what they might be? at first I thought

Real Estate
gambling
shopping

but now I don't know. I mean people who own stuff like

RMGPrice
RMGBroker
InvestRMG

they are "safe"

even

RMGNews
RMGInfo

i have RMGData.com and RMGPros.com those I can see potential. Even RMGIQ.com

but my Gambling ones? and shopping related ones? what do you think?
like ShopRMG.com or RMGShopping.com or even RMGSale.com

have stuff like RMGCasinos.com,RMGShops.com,RMGStores.com,RMGSites.com
WorldRMG.com

the ones I thought were great based on historical big sales for these keywords

RealEstateRMG.com
CasinoRMG.com
BETRMG.com
RMGbet.com
RMGSlots.com
RMGCards.com
RMGCard.com
RMGATM.com

PokerRMG.com

MobileRMG.com

I don't know..........................................

•••
yea I think you are right.
so as far as types of business popping up to service this RMG niche? can you predict what they might be? at first I thought

Real Estate
gambling
shopping

but now I don't know. I mean people who own stuff like

RMGPrice
RMGBroker
InvestRMG

they are "safe"

even

RMGNews
RMGInfo

i have RMGData.com and RMGPros.com those I can see potential. Even RMGIQ.com

but my Gambling ones? and shopping related ones? what do you think?
like ShopRMG.com or RMGShopping.com or even RMGSale.com

have stuff like RMGCasinos.com,RMGShops.com,RMGStores.com,RMGSites.com
WorldRMG.com

the ones I thought were great based on historical big sales for these keywords

RealEstateRMG.com
CasinoRMG.com
BETRMG.com
RMGbet.com
RMGSlots.com
RMGCards.com
RMGCard.com
RMGATM.com

PokerRMG.com

MobileRMG.com

I don't know..........................................

You are right about what I think are the good / bad ones.
I would delete most those. Keep RMGCard incase it does become currency. u buy too much domains!

Last edited:
•••
You are right about what I think are the good / bad ones.
I would delete most those. Keep RMGCard incase it does become currency. u buy too much domains!

the problem with regging is it's YOU (single 1) vs. a whole world of domainers. if even just 1% of them decided each to buy one domain in a new niche. all the choice names are taken. so you sometimes gotta be ridiculously hoggish. lol

by why just CARD? what about Cards?

really? if it does become a currency? keep just Card? not ShopRMG? or PAYRMG?

not even RMGData?

also as you can see some of my domains are Keyword + niche.com reason why? it's because the reverse is taken. just saying. should I and anyone else take that into consideration?

there's always thee assumption stupid or not. that if a certain domain is taken. there's a reason. that someone knows something before you did and therefore it's a valid action.

Last edited:
•••
hmm i say you can keep the plural too. If it become currency, card is one of the best domains u can possibly get. As much as u like the others they are no where near the same caliber...Think: MoneyCard.com vs ShopMoney, PayMoney. PayMoney is alright, but it's just a cheap looking generic thing. MoneyCard is the premium.

•••
hmm i say you can keep the plural too. If it become currency, card is one of the best domains u can possibly get. As much as u like the others they are no where near the same caliber...Think: MoneyCard.com vs ShopMoney, PayMoney. PayMoney is alright, but it's just a cheap looking generic thing. MoneyCard is the premium.

lol you misunderstood my ShopRMG.com that one I was thinking like a shopping mall where you can use your RMG to buy stuff.

so that being said. what do you think?

•••
@Avtar629 Can you send me the cliff notes for the last 5 pages?

•••
@Avtar629 Can you send me the cliff notes for the last 5 pages?

hahaha smart ass! lol anyways. long story short. I F'ed up! lol so these RMG's won't be virtual currency. and won't be opensourced. it's all going to be "in house" managed by CMEGroup

not sure exactly where it's going to go. but I'm a bit skeptical now about this RMG stuff. all I gotta say is thank god for Grace Delete! lol

OKAY ONE LAST QUESTION.

What do you guys think about RMG combined with GEO?

reason I ask is. will Royal Mint. allow companies in other countries to "set up shop" and sell RMG on their behalf. earning themselves a commission? or whole sale RMG's to businesses worldwide?

and back to my original question. that wasn't answered.

Will RMG be kept on the servers of Royal Mint? or once purchased. can RMG owners actually keep RMG's with them?

Last edited:
•••
Jayt since your into collecting gold domains better get you checkbook out for the rmg ones. lol

•••
hahaha smart ass! lol anyways. long story short. I F'ed up! lol so these RMG's won't be virtual currency. and won't be opensourced. it's all going to be "in house" managed by CMEGroup

not sure exactly where it's going to go. but I'm a bit skeptical now about this RMG stuff. all I gotta say is thank god for Grace Delete! lol

OKAY ONE LAST QUESTION.

What do you guys think about RMG combined with GEO?

reason I ask is. will Royal Mint. allow companies in other countries to "set up shop" and sell RMG on their behalf. earning themselves a commission? or whole sale RMG's to businesses worldwide?

and back to my original question. that wasn't answered.

Will RMG be kept on the servers of Royal Mint? or once purchased. can RMG owners actually keep RMG's with them?

Don't worry, I kept the short ones ;)

The other questions I cannot answer because I don't know. Sorry couldn't help more.

Last edited:
•••
Jayt since your into collecting gold domains better get you checkbook out for the rmg ones. lol
There will be chances besides RMG. I think RMG won't be a free trading currency, but just for price discovery to be kept on their servers. A few will be good, ones you have, like RMGPrice. I say because I think the RMG price will not be exactly what the spot price that we know today. I have already some that are related just by chance. I registered minegold.net about 1 month ago! It can work for blockchain gold since they will have to pay a fee to 'miners' to figure out the transactions.

Last edited:
•••

14xe9i1.jpg

ddmhy8.jpg

Wonder if I should email them RMGPrice.com for sale.

•••
I couldn't get RMGTrade or RMGBroker or RMGTrader and RMGPrice any along those lines

closest I got were.

RMGCost.com - learn the "COST" of buying and keeping RMG's
RMGDealers.com - looking for RMG's? want a list of DEALERS worldwide? here you go!
RMGDrive.com - so you've bought RMG's? you gonna keep it in flash drive you got from Staples? or do you want a highly recommended hard Drive by Royal Mint?
RMGBay.com - Remember Ebay? perfect generic for Auction or Portal site for RMG
RMGPros.com - don't know anything about RMG's? go to the PROS! (dealers,Brokers,Traders all under one roof!)
RMGLine.com - (GoldLine.com? no! RMGLINE.com!)

as for Geos I really like
(if RMG will never be allowed to be sold by businesses located in these countries? well RMG can mean many things. Ready Made Garments.
ChinaRMG.com
IndiaRMG.com
DubaiRMG.com
USARMG.com
WorldRMG.com
AsiaRMG.com
EuropeRMG.com

other ones I like?

BestRMG.com
TopRMG.com
HotRMG.com
BullionRMG.com

Alright I'm DONE! ENOUGH! lol Let's see what 2017 will bring with these!

Rank Abbr. Meaning
RMG Ready Made Garment
RMG Raw Materials Group (mining industry)
RMG RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
RMG Risk Management Group
RMG Revenu Minimum Garanti (French: Guaranteed Minimum Income)
RMG Roularta Media Group
RMG Rail-Mounted Gantry crane
RMG Restaurant Management Group
RMG Rapid Mixer Granulator (pharmaceutical tablet manufacturing tool)
RMG Radio Malherbe Grenoble (French radio station)
RMG Receivables Management Group (various organizations)
RMG Rover's Morning Glory (radio show)
RMG Rheinischen Missionsgesellschaft (German)
RMG Right Main Gear (aircraft)
RMG Richard B. Russell Airport, Rome, GA, USA (airport code)
RMG Roubaisienne Multi Gym (French gymnastics club)
RMG Responsible Maintenance Group
RMG Racing-Mods-Germany (motorsports)
RMG Resource Management Group (various locations)
RMG Respect My God
RMG Response Marketing Group (Richmond, VA)
RMG Radiology Medical Group (California)
RMG Raffles Medical Group (Singapore)
RMG Random Mission Generator (gaming)
RMG Rose Management Group (Arizona)

Last edited:
•••
This is no longer a

Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG) thread

•••
Per their email reply I'm hanging on to RMG.digital

•••
@JayT

I understand what you are saying, and I agree with most of it. I think you are missing one fundamental point though. Money has existed in various forms over the centuries, and one of the most popular forms has been gold and silver coins and bullion. These are fairly heavy, and bank notes were introduced to make carrying money less onerous. Initially these were backed by gold that you had deposited with the bank, but over the years this has changed, and modern fiat currency has virtually no asset backing .

Banknotes have value if the issuing bank is solvent, but increasing toxic debt makes such banks about as common as hens teeth. However bank notes represent a liability for the bank, and they have no chance of discharging these liabilities. There is a flight from cash at the moment, and this concerns banks and governments, so they need to create an alternative. What is better than the trusted traditional medium of gold. Well if you don't have any gold, then you can invent it through the use of various derivatives, and you can then refer to this virtual gold as "gold", even though it is just a paper promise. Paper-promise gold is "virtually" the only gold that is traded, and my concern is that RMG is just another manifestation of this virtual gold.

There may be a reserve holding on anything up to 10% to cover any withdrawal requests, but that still leaves 90% unprotected, or based on paper gold. I think that one should approach these new schemes with caution until the structure of the instrument becomes a lot more defined.

Last edited:
•••
This is no longer a

Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG) thread

I agree. Maybe the OP should open another thread in the right section for that. I read some of your posts earlier about RMG that I found informative and urged more investigation into the matter. Sometimes things get lengthy without prior intent, but the better thing is that everyone is trying to gather the frills into a more solid thread :-,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back