Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
This is the time for everyone to see the new niche. Showcase your royal mint gold domains or RMG as they are called. more information here about them here will eb a blockchain much like bitcoin only real gold backing worth billions.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/uks-royal-mint-and-cme-group-launching-gold-backed-blockchain-assets/

here are my 2

RoyalMintApp.com - obviously gonna be an app made. lol
RMGPrice.com - chose this because in bitcoin phrases it was highest searched phrase monthly behind bitcoin itself.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got 5 and a ty to baseballworld for the groundbreaking news.

RMGReport.com
RMGOption.com
RMGOptions.com
RMGInfo.com
RMGGuide.com
RMGCalculator.com

•••
I cant take all credit I was tipped off ny member JohnO who happened to catch the news release with dotster promo still going. He scored a nice list of phrases and even some were gone as he was searching.

•••
•••
Just got 2 more

RmgBars.com
RmgBar.com

•••
•••
Many features i have noticed such as 24/7 trading which is not done yet.

•••
How about some longtails in .com

British/Royal/Mint/Gold

Royal/Mint/Gold/Coins

Royal/Mint/Gold/Bullion

The/Royal/Mint/Gold

Royal/Mints/Gold

•••
Well I read the article but don't quite get what they're doing. I understand what a blockchain is and digital assets and this is backed by Gold.

Can someone explain this in laymans terms what this actually is??.

•••
And here is a short one:

RMG/Xchange

•••
Well I read the article but don't quite get what they're doing. I understand what a blockchain is and digital assets and this is backed by Gold.

Can someone explain this in laymans terms what this actually is??.
You have great a name for this (y)

•••
Free+RMG

Last edited:
•••
Nice picks guys seeing some great keyword phrases here.

•••
•••
•••
•••
That one was big in bitcoin phrases searched monthly.

•••
A LONGtail

Buy Royal Mint Gold .com

•••
I'm getting tired I can't write :sorry:

•••
•••
I think this being so close to 2017 release will be registered up rather fast.

•••
•••
Aren't you worried about potential trademark problems with hese names ?

•••
BlockChaingoldcoin.com
BlockChaingoldmine.com
BlockChaingoldminers.com
BlockChaingoldmines.com
BlockChaingoldmining.com
BlockChainRMG.com
RMGbanking.com
RMGbuy.com
RMGbuyers.com
RMGbuying.com
RMGcoin.com
RMGexchanges.com
RMGmine.com
RMGmining.com
RMGsell.com
RMGsellers.com
RMGselling.com
RMGtrade.com
RMGtrader.com
RMGtraders.com
RMGwallets.com
BankRMG.com
TradeRMG.com
ExchangeRMG.com

I think I have enough for now. It was right time right place with dotster sale price,
I was looking for more info about bitcoins as I have BitCoinBags///Com and no takers. Its is expiring soon as in a day or two so Im still debating should I keep it or not. (Still taking offers btw for bitcoinbags lol.)

Anyway, found this article about gold being set up the same way as bitcoin .....http://qz.com/848797/gold-and-bitco...cme-group-are-launching-gold-on-a-blockchain/
I done a bit more reading on it from other news sources to see if it was legit. It was.
So I looked at what the name of the currency is going to be called.
Its called RMG so I compared that with bitcoin, found that wallet was the biggest seller there,
Hmm, so I typed in rmgwallet. Hmmm It was gone. The day/night before.
So in my eyes, it was confirming what I was seeing with the press release.
Somebody randomly picked up a wallet domain the night before. No it doesnt work like that.
There is a reason.

So I took a few moments to think about it, And then I mailed both companys involved with making this tech and tried to plug them these domains, which I had picked up last week bank-co.in mintco.in mint-co.in sell-co.in
send-co.in gold-co.in silver-co.in transfer-co.in buy-co.in wallets-co.in and they all tie in with my
Bit-Co.In which I picked up a couple of months ago.

After that I began thinking well why not use dotster promo now and take a chance on getting these domains
So I got them.. I just mentioned it to BBW in passing about the article and he got excited about it. So much so, he went and got price immediately. !!
And that was it.

It makes up for cussing out one of only 20 people/Companies in the WORLD that would be interested in Zika/////Therapy////Com.
He called me a domain squatter and should be ashamed at what I do and how do I sleep at night and also to go do something productive.
I replied what about the billions that cant afford his overpriced bucking medicine. Maybe he should be a humanitarian and start giving it away for free. I sent the mail to 4 other managers and the info address.

I still got no reply back if he is interested in the domain or not.
lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back