IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
This is the time for everyone to see the new niche. Showcase your royal mint gold domains or RMG as they are called. more information here about them here will eb a blockchain much like bitcoin only real gold backing worth billions.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/uks-royal-mint-and-cme-group-launching-gold-backed-blockchain-assets/

here are my 2

RoyalMintApp.com - obviously gonna be an app made. lol
RMGPrice.com - chose this because in bitcoin phrases it was highest searched phrase monthly behind bitcoin itself.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow some more good names since i took a nap I see. lol

•••
Regged just 1 only...

RMGMOBILE - in the King.

•••
I like that one. I can see some uses for it.

•••
Got a couple more

RMGChart.com
RMGCharts.com

Happy Hunting!

•••
I was considering those 2 domains nice snags don

•••
I could snap up a few as well:

rmg.png

•••
Have to snag them up before they are all gone. Pretty soon won't be able to find them outside auctions.

•••
Just a question guys, is not RMG a TM ?

•••
You realise things from music to finances such as mortgage use rmg in there names

•••
•••
Well it's usually complicated with TM's...

•••
Domaining can be complicated but your talking about an abbreviation used to shorten a term and the name they use for there symbol

•••
Just a question guys, is not RMG a TM ?

They have a TM on "The Royal Mint" and also filed one on "RMG" which both appear to be active within the UK but not the U.S.. Not sure about other countries.

I would suggest not registering any name containing Royal Mint, or RMG Gold or anything related within their TM description.

I see no issues myself registering RMG.whateverextension other than .gold or something like that because it's not directed towards their mark. If you do reg. a RMG.whateverextension don't try to sell it to them, not good business and looking for trouble.

Domains such as goldblockchain or rgm in the .whatever, just examples isn't a problem as long as it doesn't interfere with their mark, or any other companies mark using the same name/LLL with a TM.

I'm still not sure what's going on with this other than the fact it's not like bitcoin where actual mining takes place because this is backed by their gold holdings.

I personally would not go hog wild registering domains, a couple OK but honestly I'm not sure anyone knows whats going on with this other than it being something new.

As has been said use your due diligence with this one BJMO..

•••
Well rmg gold wouldn't make sense anyways since the G in rmg is gold already. Royal mint is also known for the canadian one as well.

•••
I searched the gov.uk site, but couldn't find one for "royal mint gold"

I found ones for royal, mint, gold etc. but not one for the whole phrase?

This is my first time searching for TM and not sure what im doing wrong. If anyone could point to where they actually found it that would be great. Thanks

•••
Well rmg gold wouldn't make sense anyways since the G in rmg is gold already. Royal mint is also known for the canadian one as well.

I meant gold related, should have said RMG gold related. :)

Go for it, like I said I'm not sure whats happening here but from someone that's had TM battles to save my domains I would suggest to remove money, gold, etc. from your parking pages if you have that being displayed.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
notice first one i think is The Royal Mint. Im willing to bet that crap dont stick anywhere but there since they pulled it before releasing on purpose. They wont be granted it anywhere else now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow this has gotten legs, a lot of names that I checked the night I done this are all gone. I should have acted like scrooge mcduck and locked them all down!! but feck it, im happy with what I got. and if it amounts to nothing so be it. I figured it was worth a value bet.
but there is one name that is still available its so obvious, im surprised no one picked it up.

•••
So I need to drop royalmint.de?

•••
But RMG will be Trademark right? unlike bitcoin RMG backed by business house, so having rmg in domain is not going to help esp if you use for RMG gold

•••
It looks as if the first one is the Royal Mint image ( logo )
The second one is RMG - maybe they are saving that for a currency description.

So it looks as if my RoyalMintGold.xyz is OK as loing as I don't pretend to be the Royal Mint, or use their logo.

•••
Yeah they have uk only to begin with. There is no itnernational trademark people and there wont because in other places companies already are going by rmg and it wont let a trademark exist.

Last edited:
•••
A couple of helpful research tools are

United States Patent and Trademark Office - Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)

Learning & Resources | USPTO

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back