Dynadot

Showcase Your "X" Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tourismtourism

Established Member
Impact
ElonMusk changed the Twitter logo. And enabled X.com to jump to Twitter.com, could this drive more deals on X domains?

Which is better: "Keyword + X" or "X + Keyword"?:unsure:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
almost anything that starts with 'x' can be misinterpreted as 'adult industry' known also as 'x industry'
No, not really, here are some companies with the prefix X that have nothing to do with the adult industry:

• XPlace.com one of the world’s leading freelance marketplaces, connecting thousands of freelancers and businesses every day
  • XVentures.com Consulting and Legal Representation in Asia and the U.S.
  • XGames The X Games are an annual extreme sports event organized, produced and broadcast by ESPN
  • XBox Gaming console by Microsoft
  • X Holdings (by Elon Musk) owns Twitter under X
  • Xerox
  • Xbox 360
  • X-Factor
  • X-files
  • Motorola Xoom
  • X-Men
Here are some more brands with the prefix "X":

And there are many many more.

•••
•••
I have these two

OrganizationX(dot)com
XOrganization(dot)com

•••
ElonMusk changed the Twitter logo. And enabled X.com to jump to Twitter.com, could this drive more deals on X domains?

Which is better: "Keyword + X" or "X + Keyword"?:unsure:
I say "X+Keyword". But it's really up to the enduser.
I just handregged xtractionai.com

•••
Will you guys wait, before selling your x domains?!

I am just asking myself, couldn't it have the same effect as it had with meta domains...?

Sites began to rebrand away from meta(), once fb renamed...

Couldn't x see a similar effect?

just asking.
X names are popular amongst domainers and end users way before this. Starting and ending X all great ones taken long ago and hard to get so my guess is most of the best will hold till price is right.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nothing to do with Elon or rebranding of X, X was a great suffix for quite some time in the .COM TLD, we've GlowX.com

Last edited:
•••
XPharm.com Xjob.com Xkit.com CancerX.com

•••
SquareX.com sold today for $12,000 at godaddy, seems to be an expired auction.

Last edited:
•••
•••
LaptopX .com

LaptopX.png

Last edited:
•••
No, why would it? X isn't a new kind of technology, it's just Musk's brand. Unless you own aix.com Musk isn't going to be interested. And no one else has any reason to be interested in it.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Most of these "X" domains on this showcase are not even worth registration fee .

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
almost anything that starts with 'x' can be misinterpreted as 'adult industry' known also as 'x industry'
Perhaps for a certain group of people who are involved in this a lot, but in general I would say no.

•••
interesting,
xtube.com is no longer available.

Elon aims to take over the whole market, ... ;

xtube.JPG

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back