NameSilo

domain Simpl.us - Latin Word Simplus ('Simple')

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys,

I just acquired Simpl.us domain. It was registered in 2010. It is a one word Latin 'Simplus' meaning 'Simple' in English. I am looking forward to hear your suggests how much worth it is!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Very awkward, probably impossible to sell, sorry.

•••
It's not impossible to sell but it's an awkward hack ... You have the right idea. But if your going to invest in hacks make sure that they have a matching extensions or complete a word by the extension like

EBO.LA ;)
"Be careful about Trademark Issues."

If I were you I would find a company in Italy names Simple and offer them the opportunity. I don't think there is too many business' in the Vatican City, one of the only places where Latin is spoken ...

•••
Thank you guys. But it is not a hack. I bought this domain from Namecheap marketplace and it is 5 years old. I seriously have no intention to target any trademarked company. Also, I don't any major trademark registered with Simpl.com.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back