IT.COM

Snaps

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have trying to do some info on snapnames and i am kindof confused. So here is my question.

i found a domain lets say is expiring in the next 2 months. and I decided to place a snap on it. So, i pay $60. but 1 month later somebody else also wants to place a snap on it. can he do that?

and if he can do it, who is going to be awarded the domain? is it going to be bidding?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only one snapnames or resellers snap can be placed on a domain.

•••
so

so the first one who places the snaps gets the domain? nobody else can a place on it?

Last edited:
•••
yes that is right. If you don't get the domain when it drops you can move the sanp to another name

•••
most probably

then what about resellers, can snaps.com resellers place snaps on existing snaps?

•••
Once its snapped its gone.

•••
thanks for the info

thanks for the info, so now i will start snapping. and btw when is it advisable to place a snap? when it is in on hold, redemption period or pending delete?

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
thanks for the info, so now i will start snapping. and btw when is it advisable to place a snap? when it is in on hold, redemption period or pending delete?

If you have reason to believe a name is going to be let go by it's current owner, Snap it as soon as possible. If it is any good or has link pop, by the time it gets to pending delete the Snap will be long gone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back