Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnglobal

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your video proof is set to PRIVATE and nobody can view it. Please change the settings on your video so everyone can see the proof as outlined in the rules. be sure the domain is clearly shown in the analytics selection box in the video so everyone knows the revenue is actually for the domain being sold.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Sorry about the video issue, it has been fixed and anyone can view now.

•••
Alexa rank is based on visitors with the Alexa toolbar, thereby is not based on actual traffic. Google Analytics is a more trusted source. Yes the sites ranking is very low compared the money it generates, but Alexa or traffic in general should not be judged based on money being made by a site, it has to do with the type of visitors as in this case, targeted weight loss visitors that convert to sales.

Let me know of any further questions.

•••
First of all, please re-read the WHOLE listing post and watch the video. Buyer should have their money back within 4 months. Alot of sites sell for 6-9 months profit, I'm only asking for 4.

Secondly, I don't use SEM. I spend around $600 month for advertisements on various 'Weight Loss' related websites and forums that give me targeted visitors that results in a better conversion rate. These will be shared with the new owner and have worked for me since I started lead generation marketing for weight loss products years ago.

Let me know of any further questions.

•••
Due to people possibly trying to duplicate, I am not going to give my marketing or advertising out publicly, only to the buyer. It is the main source of targeted leads which lead to money. Hope you understand.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back