Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofmasks

Established Member
Impact
Hi NamePro's,

Definition of stable equilibrium : a state of equilibrium of a body (such as a pendulum hanging directly downward from its point of support) such that when the body is slightly displaced it tends to return to its original position - comparison unstable equilibrium.

Please appraise this domain It has an estibot value of 920 usd. I dont believe bot appraisal's but even then took a jump at this one... Your voice of wisdom needed...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Theoretically a good name .. but it's a little looooong .. lol

I'm not sure too many people would even bother trying to figure out how to spell equilibrium. I just did it without looking .. hopefully got it right .. lol .. but my point is that I didn't "think" I could, so I likely wouldn't have bothered even trying to remember the site in the first place I'm sorry to say.

That being said, there are some successful sites out there with long domains, and if you put the spelling and length issues aside, it is a good name for a personal wellness or self-help type site.

Good luck with it! :)

•••
Equipment is easy to pronounce -_-
"Equilibrium" is normally used for products future prediction?
Economics...

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back