Akhil8349

Restricted (Market)
Impact
its a great domain name its short and easy to remember
XAVW receives a significant amount of searches per month on google
its godaddy apprasial value - $2615
its Estibot value - $7900

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddy's appraiser is trash and Estibot can't reliably appraise abbreviated domains.

Four letter domains are mainly of interest to the Chinese, where the letters refer to the initial letter of the canonical romanization of Chinese (also called Pinyin). For example 全球计算 (Quán Qiú Jì Suàn) could use either quanqiujisuan.com or qqjs.com.

So what about your domain? Well there are two issues. The letter "a" is extremely limited in China, and "v" is never used. So your domain has little to no value to Chinese end-users.

So what about Western end-users? Well, we don't really use four letter-domains unless they're pronounceable.

In fact, the only reason all four-letter domains are registered is because western domainers didn't understand the Chinese market.

No value.

Last edited:
•••
Has no value. Looks like typical LLLL.com

•••
GoDaddy's appraiser is trash and Estibot can't reliably appraise abbreviated domains.

Four letter domains are mainly of interest to the Chinese, where the letters refer to the initial letter of the canonical romanization of Chinese (also called Pinyin). For example 全球计算 (Quán Qiú Jì Suàn) could use either quanqiujisuan.com or qqjs.com.

So what about your domain? Well there are two issues. The letter "a" is extremely limited in China, and "v" is never used. So your domain has little to no value to Chinese end-users.

So what about Western end-users? Well, we don't really use four letter-domains unless they're pronounceable.

In fact, the only reason all four-letter domains are registered is because western domainers didn't understand the Chinese market.

No value.
Hey :)
May I ask you how you can get a sense of what those Letters mean in Pinyin?

I do it this way (I might be wrong):

I use this page (I had some more in my Bookmarks but lost them due to a Factory Reset of the PC):

https://eng.ichacha.net/m/xa.html

and
https://fanyi.baidu.com/?aldtype=85#en/zh/XA

Always use two letters.

I had some articles in my mind where combinations were also explained.

The first two letters might represent the short form of a location, especially for the Finance Sector (as far as I remember).
Or the Industry.

Fascinating topic :) Sometimes i ask in Quera, and then all the Research to built a logic is blown away, since it means nothing :D

Thanks!

Best
z

•••
what is true value of this

•••
$75 to $210 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I am ready to sell it for 250$ will you buy it Jordon M

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back