Domain Empire

auction Xavw.com starting from 20$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Akhil8349

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hii i have a domain name its xavw.com you may be interested in this domain name .
Its buy now price is 350$
its a great domain name its short and easy to remember
XAVW receives a significant amount of searches per month on google
its godaddy apprasial value - $2615
its Estibot value - $7900

Register - GoDaddy
Payment via - escrow or GoDaddy

Bid starting 20$
Increase bid 10$
End in 10 days

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
60. Payment via an escrow.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
95EUR/Escrow.
Could you please define "Ends in 10 days", like Date+Time(incl. Timezone)

•••
ends at 14 march

current bid 95 euro (103 usd)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Got an buy now offer for 250$ today thanks for your bid if he will make payment with in 2 days domain will be sold thanks guys for bidding

•••
@Echo Mod Team @Bravo Mod Team @Alfa Mod Team

What the hell???
I won the Domain by Auction Clearly.

First it was not even mentioned when the Auction ends, i asked in this Thread - Seller said 14th and a time.

Now he edited the time and suddenly someone, who is not even claiming the Domain in this Thread is the Winner?

zotix

•••
Akhil, is most likely a Pakistani Name - shame on you , if you trade like this, especially in Ramadan Time.

•••
@Echo Mod Team @Alfa Mod Team

Ah know i remember, during the bidding process he wrote me and asked me to buy it outside the auction for 250 BIN

Redicioulus

And one thread before asked in the forum for appraisall

•••
At the time of the first bid, the end time was 10 days.

The listing was created with the end time Mar 4th at 12:45 am CT

10 days from start time is Mar 14th at 12:45 am CT

The last valid bid was for 95EUR on Mar 5th at 4:35 am CT by @zotix

Once a bid is placed a seller may not sell the domain outside the auction and all bids/bins must be posted publicly in the auction to be valid.

That means that @zotix is the winner with a 95EUR bid.

Please start a conversation with one another to initiate the transaction.

If further assistance is needed, please add Echo Mod Team to the direct message.

•••
@Echo Mod Team @Alfa Mod Team

Ah know i remember, during the bidding process he wrote me and asked me to buy it outside the auction for 250 BIN

Redicioulus

And one thread before asked in the forum for appraisall
Yes I have sent you message to buy it now not only you I send message to all of them who bid on this domain in namepros.
Domain is sold buy he asked for 2 days to do payment if you want to buy it. You can also buy it now before he make payment of 250$
I can give you also at 250$

•••
And by the way I clearly asked you first for buy now at 250$ and send you message if you remember

•••
And for you information I know it's true value but I wanted namepros community to appraisal this

Xa is a last name commonly found in Vietnam among its Chinese community. It is the transliteration of a Chinese surname meaning: car, vehicle, machine,

vw is Volkswagen which is most largest brand in china
so you guys can think about it worth

•••
Oh my gosh.
@Echo Mod Team @Alfa Mod Team @Bravo Mod Team
Look at this.
I can't do this anymore.

I dare you. Please implement functionality with minimum Posts and Account age to prevent this.

I can't do this anymore.

Same shit, different day.
He will get flagged, banned, whatever- the next one will waste time again.

•••
Yes I have sent you message to buy it now not only you I send message to all of them who bid on this domain in namepros.
Domain is sold buy he asked for 2 days to do payment if you want to buy it. You can also buy it now before he make payment of 250$
I did not even write you back, what are you saying? I have collected so many warnings on that forum here that even I know that this is not allowed.

•••
No, the winning bid was 95EUR

Failure to honor you binding auction agreement will result in an unacceptable business infraction that could limit your access to NamePros.

For internal use only/Continued: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/messages/6081929/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back