NameSilo

registrars Starting a New Reseller Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainating

Domainer & HostEstablished Member
Impact
Much has changed here at NamePros. I am still trying to get reaquainted, as I had a regular job there for a while. But I never made any headway and the economy is back on track, so I'm looking to reconnect.

The place looks good, nice and spiffy, NamePros!

I don't know what the rules are on posting registrars, certainly, you don't want people spamming you, and I see that a paid membership is required now to get into the registrar/reseller section.

I have been running one registrar site since 2003 and with all the domains I own I am my own best customer. But lately, for the past few years, ever since the company owner has been quietly ushered out the door, it has been falling apart under its own success with no one at the helm even able to fake like they have a clue.

Certainly, I want to keep my old customers, and I don't have the $25,000.00 USD to deposit to become accredited by a power that is only cashing in on its own greed, so I am trying to setup a new reseller system.

I could use all the hints, tips, resources and noteworthy news from anyone who has done this before. You can reply or PM me, no problem. Just don't spam me, bro...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back