Dynadot

Suggest me name for online printing business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nisaanz

Impact
hello guys i am a newbie please help me to choose a good name for my startup (printing business) that is suitable for offline and online both and what are the options if domain name .com is not available for the same name ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
another extension... there are all kinds, but maybe .net is avail?

•••
I would say stick with .com, even if .net is available i would check what does the .com owner is doing with his domain , Unless the name you selected is a trademark that you have registered i would try to come up with a new name.

•••
Thank you friends i have just tried many different names but that is already registered and some are at auctions but with higher price, i am hopeless, should i purchase premium domains from gd auctions ? Or try available .net ?

•••
hi recons, whats the price of Cloveo and foxira please pm .. thanks

•••
Hi @nisaanz, I have domain name for sale called CopyBloc . COM, if you are interested let me know. I'm not gonna charge much and you could have the domain by the end of today :)

•••
Sometimes finding the right name that's available to register in a .com is very hard. However, if you just do some research and looking you might find one. A .com domain is the preferred extension among most people but there might be something in a .net, .info or other that will work.

Take some of the main words that relate to the industry and look at a thesaurus or even a dictionary website and you might find an alternative name that will work.

Don't settle for a name that isn't relevant for what you are wanting it for, just because it's available to register or because it's cheap. Hang in there and do more research till you find a good one that's fitting.

If you are going to be paying a good price, make sure it's worth the money by asking on here in a thread first.

•••
Sent you a PM with some available to register Printing names. Good luck with your new printing business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back