Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgraffie

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10,000-$xxx,xxx

Last edited:
•••
$50,000 - $100,000

The main issue is that it isn't brandable, and of course the confusion with the term "then."

•••
•••
•••
It's 4 letters and popular English word. At least it worth above 100,000$.

•••
It's parked at Saw with a minimum $500 offer.
It's listed on GoDaddy with a minimum $99,500 offer. No offers.
It's listed on Sedo with a minimum $50,000 offer. No offers.

If you're looking to buy as a reseller / investor, I'd say low $xx,xxx.
End user low $xxx,xxx.

You could try a low $xx,xxx offer through Saw and see what they say. You might get a bargain, if the Seller really wants to sell. I'm sure a lot of people have submitted $500 offers, so yours might be a refreshing change they'd consider.

•••
My pennies worth.

A lovely short single word. In its text it's almost inviting you to use the com extension in its pronunciation. as in 'than com' Usage then says, anything but dotcom. well its there on a plate as an alternative source of domains in the Ntld namespace.

The difficulty is that it is so familiar yet so undefined. I think it can only find a home in an 'Exploring Alternatives' context. Somebody may well think it appropriate to single out a specific alternative and run with it in just that context. In what would then be a branding relationship.

Hard to judge a price, I'd be happy to sit on it for years Which is what has probably happened. Can't see that I would let it go for less than very high $X,XXX.Or more just needs that buyer with a vision.

Be great if a buyer could use it as a four letter (loosely related) Acronym.

Fill in the Blanks
Txxxx Hxxxx Alternative Nxxxx
OR Alternate

Last edited:
•••
Low to mid $xx,xxx

4L single word but I don't really see how it would be used as the word doesn't have an obvious brand use or industry meaning.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back