Dynadot

That "Quick Reply" Popup Feature is Crazy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It must be new as I tried to reply to a post today and literally had no idea what was going on - this HUGE popup window appeared every time I went anywhere near the "Reply" button.

I initially thought it was a virus or something and I still can't move up to the Reply button without having it popup and obscure the bottom right of the screen. IMO it needs to be a) enabled as a manual CLICK option rather than auto-popup or b) placed somewhere else than directly below "Reply".

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And it's still auto-popping each time my mouse gets near, making it near impossible to come in underneath the "Reply" button and not have it automatically fill the screen.

Please make it a "click to activate" feature and not something that pops up and occludes a large portion of the reply window and associated links.

I feel that Reply and Quote are two of the most important functions on any forum, yet these are totally covered up when your mouse goes anywhere near "Quick Reply".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back