IT.COM

The best replacement for DomainApps

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Behtaj Amiri

Impact
If you know a good replacement for DomainApps (DomainApps.com), please list it here. It must do at least what DomainApps.com's ''Content Platform'' was made to do.

Thank you.
Behtaj Amiri,
www-WebNet-me

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you know a good replacement for DomainApps (DomainApps.com), please list it here. It must do at least what DomainApps.com's ''Content Platform'' was made to do.

Thank you.
Behtaj Amiri,
www-WebNet-me
I have about 600 domains at DomainApps.com. Recently the YouTube Video App at DomainApps stopped working. DomainApps has told me they were unable to get the maker of the app to fix it. Therefore DomainApps has decided to eliminate the YouTube App permanently. They have also decided not to replace the YouTube App with any other App like it. This makes DomainApps useless for me since in developing my sites, I heavily depended on providing YouTube Videos that would populated my pages based on keywords. I'm looking for another provider who can fill this void and give me even more valuable apps to enrich my sites and help me provide valuable relevant information to my visitors, via Video, Text and any other method available.

By creating this list of good replacements for DomainApps.com, I hope to help myself and others stuck in the same predicament.

Thank you.
Behtaj Amiri,
Art of Thought Solutions™ - The Antivirus for Mankind™

•••
hello
as you are using this service, is still possible to be ranked on google with it?
would not be better start with wordpress and have no limitations (i mean the ones that you have with domainapps)?

•••
I reported DomainApps.com, its founder and those who seem to have taken over to the FBI. I put the report up for everyone to see search google for Behtaj Amiri DomainApps Ripoff Report. It will be the first result at the top.

@pablohc86 WordPress is a good suggestion, thank you. DomainApps deleted about 1000 of my unique pages in mid 2015, then a few months later hijacked the over 600 websites I had built to support my philanthropic mission (the results of more than a decade's worth of research and hard work). Whatever they did even erased all online archives of the 600 websites, such at the Wayback Machine.

At the time I had 6000 new visitors per day who's eyeballs would run across DomainApps' customer ads that were placed at the top of all my 600 websites. So they lost significant traffic that paid them. Why in hell they did this can only be found in HELL. They must have partnered with satan otherwise they lost a lot and gained nothing.

Art of Thought Solutions™ - The Anti-Virus for Mankind™ - A set of non-religious, Logic & Ethics based solutions to some of today's most serious global problems. The culmination of which can Significantly Improve Humanity and increase the potential for World Peace.

1ainc.com
MAN.behtaj.com
Strategist.behtaj.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back