Dynadot

budget: above $100 What's the best name you can sell me for $500 or less?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamani0

Impact
What is the best name you can sell me in the $100 to $500 range?
  • One name per person
  • Focus on quality
  • Please remember to post "DM Sent" in this thread

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
  • One name per person
  • Focus on quality

Thank you!
DM sent

•••
•••
•••
Just a heads up y'all, this may not be a serious buyer.

New member.

1 post.

0 feedback.

Member hasn't logged back in since creating this thread and their account over a month ago on March 23rd.

Screenshot_20240421-221209~2.png

*** @Bravo Mod Team -- maybe this type of thread should be vetted (certain member requirements? Ie Established or upgraded member requirements) before WTB threads are allowed to be posted and subsequently trend on the homepage of namePros labeled as popular?

Opinion: There is no reason why this thread should be trending as popular. It mainly makes a mockery of namePros wtb section.

Screenshot_20240421-222204.png
Also, posting DM sent does nothing for the seller but does a favor for the buyer bumping this thread to namePros feed more often then they personally are allowed to, thus furthering competition. OP can see any DM sent. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
•••
  • One name per person
  • Focus on quality

Thank you!
DM Sent

•••
sent
Just a heads up y'all, this may not be a serious buyer.

New member.

1 post.

0 feedback.

Member hasn't logged back in since creating this thread and their account over a month ago on March 23rd.

Show attachment 255847

*** @Bravo Mod Team -- maybe this type of thread should be vetted (certain member requirements? Ie Established or upgraded member requirements) before WTB threads are allowed to be posted and subsequently trend on the homepage of namePros labeled as popular?

Opinion: There is no reason why this thread should be trending as popular. It mainly makes a mockery of namePros wtb section.

Show attachment 255848
Also, posting DM sent does nothing for the seller but does a favor for the buyer bumping this thread to namePros feed more often then they personally are allowed to, thus furthering competition. OP can see any DM sent. 🤦‍♂️
I have been reported before now for not sending in the post!!

•••
I have been reported before now for not sending in the post!!

That's crazy!

Really just goes to show OP intentions of caring more about you bumping the thread than actually buying a domain.

This may need to be address in it's own thread, that members can't have their account dinged for not posting PM sent.

For goodness sakes, messages have their own alert system!!!

Somebody will probably report this conversation as comments like this generally aren't allowed in legit want to buy sales thread. But an over haul for re-legitimizing the WTB section is long past due!

Last edited:
•••
That's crazy!

Really just goes to show OP intentions of caring more about you bumping the thread than actually buying a domain.

This may need to be address in it's own thread, that members can't have their account dinged for not posting PM sent.

Somebody will probably report this conversation as comments like this generally aren't allowed in legit want to buy sales thread. But an over haul for re-legitimizing the WTB section is long past due!
Crazy GIF

•••
That's crazy!

They don't report for not sending DM they report you for spam despite fulfilling their request

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back