Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UPS is the shittiest delivery service!!!
Long story, but short story is so far, one simple freaking package of my needed medication....
NOT DELIVERED HERE!
Not yesterday, and not today!!!
And yesterday I was promised delivery today!!!
Never use them...if at all possible!!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My ego love this....now back to the real world! Lol

briguy-Namepros-1000$-(myway2fortune_free_money_now_2018).jpg

•••
Oh, message from UPS customer service yesterday:
THeir solution?
Your package will be out for delivery on Monday.
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE!!!

The irony is strong with UPS!!!

•••
Yesterday someone driving a Ferrari drove past my house. I was checking the mail and heard the roar. Looked up and saw the prancing horse emblem.

Was the back end, like this

ferrari-360-spider.jpg

Cant remember the last time a verifiable Ferrari drove by. I see brand new Vettes often

•••
These Slingshot reaction videos are pretty funny a lot of the time, this one is in Orlando:

I regret this
It's in your gut man
gang, gang, you know what it is
energy is everywhere
ay, wassup yall, I love yall
too many quotables

Last edited:
•••
Discovery Channel is stretching that SHark Week into unannounced Shark Month!
Repeat after repeat after repeat!
Nothing but shark week repeats!

•••

I had a big site, made good money but it was never mobile friendly, which I couldn't understand why. Looked good on desktop/mobile, loaded fast etc. But since I'm making all my sites https/green, decided to apply a new theme. Now it's green and mobile friendly. Now all sites have https/ssl, most now green as well. I have a couple that aren't, and they both use some Adsense plugin, so I think it's something with the Adsense or that plugin. But other than that, all good.

Was looking at the themes - https://themeforest.net/popular_item/by_category?category=wordpress

Some of these guys must be swimming in money, let's take a look at Avada, number 1 selling theme there for $60.

This week - 1499 sales at $60 = $89,940, for the week. That's just at Themeforest, could be selling it elsewhere as well. This one has been on the charts for awhile. Says loved by 425,000+, I'm assuming sold:

425,000 x $60 = $25,500,000, yep, that's sales - https://themeforest.net/user/themefusion

Official number - 440,505 purchases. I'm sure some sales were lower than the current $60 but you get the idea $$$$

Or if you take just what he's doing this week - $89,940, for the year that would be $4.6 million

Can you imagine, make 1 kick ass theme. Make some tutorial videos, hop on the support forums, answer some questions. I would probably be logging in every hour to check the sales.

Last edited:
•••
On the drive home, I thought about how a lake can be the epitome of a perfect level. Because otherwise, without a permanent source on the high side, it would drain and then dry out because of the tilt.

But then I realized, the world is round. So, how is it that the oceans aren't draining? Gravity pulls all the water towards the Earth's center core, as well, perhaps, the larger the circumference gets, you may even actually have a perfectly straight line.

Our yearly purge at the cottage. Away from traffic, people, concrete and technology. Took the fam to a secluded location for the week, 400 acres of beauty and a pristine lake all to ourselves. Deer flies were insane, once they hone in on you, the only escape is to run into water or the cottage.

At night, the chorus of bullfrogs was something else. It was like dominoes, one would start and you would hear the rest follow in tandem, circling the entire lake. Round and round they went.

Got to practice my archery. Lost an arrow for the first time. One too many drinks, missed the tree and target completely. Kids loved giving it a "shot", too. Daughter has some fishing skills. She caught 11 rainbow trout. Wife caught a beauty of a catfish. I caught nothing but a pulled shoulder from diving into the lake to pull up a gorgeous rock.

Here's my little dude-man in my favorite water craft, as well as a view to the lake from cottage balcony..

dS7RDtF.png

hes7Zrt.png

Last edited:
•••
Maybe the way to look at oceans and not draining?
Maybe the oceans are there because the water drained away from all the land.
Or some shit like that....hahhahaha

Plus source for a lake, pond, pool of water could be a well at the center.
How one pond was built....way back when, in Arkansas...
First wife's grandfather and one uncle....looked at the fact that there was constant cold water bubbling up in one spot and it was the head waters for a small stream.....so hey, let's dig out a nice area, put all that dirt, and rocks, and some concrete slabs...make a damn at the end where the water is going out as a stream....bam...instant huge pond....

•••
I had a big site, made good money but it was never mobile friendly, which I couldn't understand why. Looked good on desktop/mobile, loaded fast etc. But since I'm making all my sites https/green, decided to apply a new theme. Now it's green and mobile friendly. Now all sites have https/ssl, most now green as well. I have a couple that aren't, and they both use some Adsense plugin, so I think it's something with the Adsense or that plugin. But other than that, all good.
If adsense is new shouldn't be a problem..most of my problems were from images and such (Amazon/eBay javascripts/iframes etc) that had "http:" (not https) in the url (img src)!

•••
If adsense is new shouldn't be a problem..most of my problems were from images and such (Amazon/eBay javascripts/iframes etc) that had "http:" (not https) in the url (img src)!

Yeah, these are some old sites, haven't touched in years, small ones. Probably what you just said. Right now, still figuring out 1 new theme. So many options. Took me almost 2 hours to figure out how to make my main menu reappear. Had to click 1 button somewhere deep in the options. Had default menu, a special menu by the theme, then some uber menu. Slowing coming together.

•••
coming together.

Which made me think of

So had me first TM notice from Google play..

"Google has been notified that aspects of your application, How Well Do You Know Bruce Lee, allegedly infringe upon the trademarks of others, and it has been removed from Google Play due to a violation of the Developer Program Policies.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

You may contact Bruce Lee Enterprises LLC at [email protected]. If Bruce Lee Enterprises LLC contacts us specifically authorizing your app to be re-published, and your app does not otherwise violate the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy, we will reinstate the app."

Seems only applies to that "app" being downloaded in the US...wasn't a money maker, one of my earlier ones that I made to try to get into the "app" market

•••
•••
^ massive, wise looking. Crazy beast, looks so relaxed about it too, just sauntering through traffic..

First wife's grandfather and one uncle....looked at the fact that there was constant cold water bubbling up in one spot and it was the head waters for a small stream.....so hey, let's dig out a nice area, put all that dirt, and rocks, and some concrete slabs...make a damn at the end where the water is going out as a stream....bam...instant huge pond....
That is amazing. A constant source of cold water, just bubbling up from the ground. Wow. Wonder what it tasted like.

Last edited:
•••
Was cleaning up my Spotify, lots of saved stuff. Came across something from 2017. Just like Dua Lipa in the past, I bring you somebody who can actually sing and looks good doing it. Swedish/Persian, Prince mentored her for 2 years before his death.......Snoh Aalegra

Those pants

Live

Wanted to point something out real quick. I think it's pretty clear I have these sports jinx powers. You've seen it many times in this thread. I can also show you on my old Twitter account it's public.

But now, I think I also have starmaking powers or this thread does. I posted about Dua Lipa in this thread and since then, her career has taken off. I posted about Snoh (see above) earlier this month, and now she releases a new video on her channel. Last one was 9 months ago - https://www.youtube.com/user/SnohAalegraVEVO/videos

I think either me or posting in this thread, somehow gets it out into the ether** and takes their career to another level. Some magical stuff. Or I just wanted to drop her new video but I didn't have anything clever to say to go along with it, so I went with this. We also learn what ether means. Educational and magical.

**Ether, or æther, was the mysterious substance once thought to suffuse the universe and be the medium that propagated light (and radio waves once they were discovered). Before that, it was the material that suffused the realm of the Gods.

eh, not a hit. Might have been wrong on this one, still nice voice. Be best Snoh.

Last edited:
•••
I call that "ground water"... quite common where I live.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundwater

Used to be artesian well on my first property till the City closed it..
fresh cold non-fluoride water

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artesian_aquifer

Think you also have sport star power...didn't LeBron get a big sweet contact recently? @JB Lions

Last edited:
•••
Imgur hosted pics showing "share" button, views and linking back to Imgur? I don't like that..hmm..may edit my post and delete pics. Will stew on it for a bit..

**edit

Whoops...disregard, invalid info.. Was inserting images as media not as image. Fixed.

Last edited:
•••
World's 'hairiest baby' has mop of hair so thick she's become an Instagram star with 70,000 fans
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-hairiest-baby-mop-hair-12966356
Clicked the link.
Up pops the site, plus a section taking up 1/3 of the screen informing about cookies or such.
Site still loading..loading..
Nope I won't acknowledge the nonsense cookie bar, I will not click it accepting it.
Still loading..
Bye website. I no longer care about seeing what you have to offer.

•••
Imgur hosted pics showing "share" button, views and linking back to Imgur? I don't like that..hmm..may edit my post and delete pics. Will stew on it for a bit..
Maybe download and then upload here?

•••
You know it’s going to be a weird internet day when “Bigfoot” is trending on Twitter...

As in “Bigfoot eroticism.”* In a political context.

*(Don’t google that - you don’t want to know.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back