NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*(Don’t google that - you don’t want to know.)
Thanks..learnt about what can be shown on Google..when I did a image search for Grandfather Clock and forgot the "l"

Oops top of the page,have to add value..

43725763091_e8066d5f13.jpg

Little man playing in a puddle

Last edited:
•••
Nope I won't acknowledge the nonsense cookie bar

Cookie consent dialogs are mandatory now if you have EU traffic because of the GDPR. But there are good implementations and bad.

•••
•••
And finally....a BACON post....
tumblr_pcohg9Kwic1wow2nbo1_400.jpg

•••
•••
I’ve got this song in my head now.
tumblr_ngp3p67vAB1t55xupo1_500.gif

Kudos if you now have that song in your head....

•••
My one thought for this morning:
Drive in theaters need to make a comeback!

•••
•••
NM- thnx @briguy realized I was inserting the images incorrectly.

I know how to right-click and save, lol. Meant how to upload images to NP. Moot now. Go away for a week and forgot how to use a computer.

•••

I know how to right-click and save, lol. Meant how to upload images to NP. Moot now. Go away for a week and forgot how to use a computer.
Yeah after a days of no computer.. your brain is forced to use the "triple digit" part of your IQ..lol

•••
•••

Just right click and "copy image" then "paste" image

•••
INCREDIBLE sequence of photos of the Blood Moon from Durban, South Africa by Peter de Groot!
37951140_10156524889545396_9131463254298591232_n.jpg

•••
MacCoins have no value.
But I bet, within one day of them being out there?
They will be on eBay for big bucks.

A man at UPS this morning tried his best to convince me that my package would be delivered today.
He sort of pooh-poohed the idea that Saturday it was a misdelivery.
I told him, just be honest and tell me the truth.
They guy went to the wrong address Saturday.
So, he said that was the likeliest scenario and he apologized for that one.
Thus I am home waiting.....

•••
You know it’s going to be a weird internet day when “Bigfoot” is trending on Twitter...

As in “Bigfoot eroticism.”* In a political context.

*(Don’t google that - you don’t want to know.)

When somebody says don't Google that, I have to Google...........and share. So you've been warned:

You just don't know some people. I'm checking out some different terms, like dragon erotica. Oh, I see a Taken By T-Rex, so dinosaur erotica, ha, Ravished by the Triceratops, below. That seems dangerous to me, that horn. And, I don't believe that's a historically accurate sizing of that Triceratops.

DjXH7HYXoAEs_pi.jpg

180730-resnick-bigfoot-candidate-tease_basnkz

61-ch1DtujL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Maybe this is just me, but I don't think the terms "Bigfoot", "Dinosaur", "T-Rex" or "Dragon" go with the word "erotica."
But whatever!

•••
•••
•••

hubba, hubba

Then, let me confess something. I always thought that blue alien in Avatar was kinda hot. She's tall, she's a warrior, in case we get in a knife fight or something she can handle her own, probably hits the gym a few times a week.

images

Last edited:
•••
Face it there bubba....you loved that blue chick for one reason only:
SHE HAD A TAIL!!!

•••
hubba, hubba

Then, let me confess something. I always thought that blue alien in Avatar was kinda hot.
Speaking of blue (kinda of a blue(,,there is Mystique from the Xmen movies

Mystique_%28Rebecca_Romijn%29.jpg

supposedly a painted on costume...

•••
Face it there bubba....you loved that blue chick for one reason only:
SHE HAD A TAIL!!!

haha, I was actually going to say something about that tail.

Speaking of blue (kinda of a blue(,,there is Mystique from the Xmen movies

Mystique_%28Rebecca_Romijn%29.jpg

supposedly a painted on costume...

Another nice blue one. Maybe, some old school Mormonism, lots of blue wives, make lots of beautiful blue warrior/alien babies. Start an army, take over the world, but will only get rid of the bad, so what's left is good. Peaceful planet left over. I'll research this.

•••
•••
My further experience with UPS....
OKay, guess what? NO FREAKING DELIVERY TODAY!!!!! Just got off the phone with someone in their corporate office. The package that was shown as out for delivery today? Was still sitting at their local delivery office!!!!! So this man said would make sure it was delivered first thing in the morning! And he would call me to make sure. I told him, my trust level is very low right now, but I will trust you and take you at your word. so, up early tomorrow morning to make sure I am sitting down close to the door!

•••
Blue never did a thing for me for a woman.
White, black, yellow, brown, pink, and a few other shades....but never blue.
Tattooed women?
Interesting just to look at their tattoos (same with pierced women), but not that big of a turn on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back