Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Vice-champion of free speech blocked me.

Last edited:
•••
Now they are blocking the victims of their scam.

So much for free speech. :clown:

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/09/02/epik-gets-new-ceo-as-rob-monster-moves-to-non-executive-role/

Epik will continue to stand for free speech. It is extremely important to me to see core values of freedom, truth and liberty reflected in all we do at Epik.

I am concerned about free speech as I look at what is happening across America. People are actively trying to silence people like Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock just for talking and telling jokes.

More conversations, more speech, more debate—that is what makes people more informed and more compassionate.

Royce’s LinkedIn headline says he’s a free speech advocate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Huge red flag. At this pace I doubt they will make it through 2023.
Maybe we should start a book on when and why Epik go under.

I'm going to say August 2023 by way of bankruptcy.

•••
It's unbelievable that Epik still accepts new domain registrations when clearly they know they are not able to deliver:

1682759816026.png

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
No idea who exactly, but someone within Epik has an extraordinary obsession with banks, vaults and security.

•••
An "escrow" service without a valid license is not an actual escrow service.

"Without any risk"...

Show attachment 236747
It appears there has been lots of hypocrisy and projection.

Like elsewhere in society, those that shout the loudest often have the most to hide.

Last edited:
•••
Yet another one -

another1.jpg

Don't worry ICANN is looking into it -

wheel.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Screenshot_20230430-191630.png

Interesting. So it's getting worse.

•••
•••
So the remaining 163,028 domains on Epik's marketplace are owned by whom?
Were the external domains removed from the marketplace or removed from NameLiqidate???

•••
Were the external domains removed from the marketplace or removed from NameLiqidate???

Probably both. I saw the marketplace mentioned and thought the easiest way to verify was by trying NameLiqidate.

•••
It doesn't make sense at all as you would be wanting to gain new domains in their situation...

Unless you lack the funds to allow people to transfer them in...

•••
Icann may have to step in soon Epik is taking renewal funds, and not renewing. Upon contacting support they say it’s in que, what kind of renewal que lasts over 24 hours?

Last edited:
•••
There are probably three people left in Epik, Brian, the accountant, and someone who occasionally performs support functions and various small functions.

•••
I wonder what will be removed next
maybe epik just get strip down to one option and then...sheeeeee gone

•••
There are probably three people left in Epik, Brian, the accountant, and someone who occasionally performs support functions and various small functions.
I think there are only (3) people left if you count Brian twice. :facepalm:

Brad

•••
Apparently, there are no people left on Epik who are able to register or renew a domain or make changes to a website. Websites seem to work in automatic mode, the only useful functions left are collecting money and, possibly, transferring domains to other registrars.

Last edited:
•••
Apparently, there are no people left on Epik who are able to register or renew a domain or make changes to a website. Websites seem to work in automatic mode, the only useful functions left are collecting money and, possibly, transferring domains to other registrars.
I think the MAIN issue is funding to run basic registry functions in a timely manner. Transfer-outs don't cost Epik money and will get you in big trouble with ICANN if you block it, so still seems to work (at least I don't see any recently reported issues with it).

When was the last time anyone successfully registered a domain at Epik???
(Where 3rd party WHOIS shows the domain is registered.)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back