IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
That is crazy!! How can they just take 20K , even $100 .. crazy !!!
Or $121K (in this thread a few pages back), or $62k, or $55K to @Igor Gabrielan...and many other victims.

If someone accepted this 5% "offer" from lying Brian Royce, they are a victim as well.

When a company is insolvent, it should not be the CEO making those decisions. A third party administrator should have been brought in to handle it properly.

"New" Epik plans to simply leave these liabilities behind.

It is the customers who are expected to take the loss for Epik's own mismanagement.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Or $121K (in this thread a few pages back), or $62k, or $55K to @Igor Gabrielan...and many other victims.

If someone accepted this 5% "offer" from lying Brian Royce, they are a victim as well.

"New" Epik plans to simply leave this debt behind.

It is the customers expected to take the loss for Epik's own mismanagement.

Brad
they will never even get off the ground with any new epik ..

•••
Apparently i was completely fooled.. and it wasn't by anyone in this thread.

•••
I never did any business with Epik, I purchased one name That was RJs , a buyer bought on the payment plan system , and the money did keep coming monthly through out all of these discoveries by you guys. but the discovery that has been found is heart breaking.

I hope everyone that is owed money, gets their money.

•••
$9k and withdraw for wire and wise just redirect to 500 error. but paypal looks like work, but I don't have it. it looks like I won't get my money.

I can't attach a screenshot because my account is limited

•••
  • We are making some large changes to the websites, our client account, and the admin portal. As a result, some things may not work as expected. For example, Daily Diamond deals and NameLiquidate are currently under maintenance.
June 3 (Epik Domains account)
5. All aftermarket options were removed from epik.com today.

June 6 (Epik Domains account)
We will not be offering aftermarket, escrow, crypto, or any of the alternative resilient ecosystem ideas. Just domain registration and management.

dd.png

Last edited:
•••
We will not be offering aftermarket, escrow, crypto, or any of the alternative resilient ecosystem ideas. Just domain registration and management.

rr.png

Last edited:
•••
$9k and withdraw for wire and wise just redirect to 500 error. but paypal looks like work, but I don't have it. it looks like I won't get my money.

I can't attach a screenshot because my account is limited
Here you go -

68ed488c9f751e656c20f.jpg

•••
June 3 (Epik Domains account)
5. All aftermarket options were removed from epik.com today.

Show attachment 240643
Going by their own words, they still offer "escrow" services when it is convenient for marketing.

This is from Trustpilot. They updated the other information, but not the "escrow" part.

aboutEpikLLC.jpg

They just don't offer "escrow" services when it comes to paying the liabilities the victims are owed.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
IS this for real? LOL...
dd.JPG

They keep using the name "Escrow"...didn't they get in trouble for this, because they aren't licensed to deal with "escrow"?

dddd.JPG

I saved the webpage in HTML and PDF...

Also, I use Registered Agents Inc. for my businesses...I'm pretty sure they would get upset that Rob is using their address as if it was his own for his business dealings, outside of the scope that Registered Agents Inc. allows...

ee.JPG

•••
•••
It took me some effort but they delivered the domain today. Now I'm praying they don't go down in flames in the next couple of weeks so I can transfer out :)
Great to hear you received it. But I think it will be on auction lock for 60 days won’t it?

I’m very happy to see that the 2 domains I was waiting on have been delivered too – though still no reply from Support! I missed out on the one they already refunded, but at least I got a couple…

I'm moving my names out of epik daily until I get paid. Namecheap, Dynadot and Godaddy will be getting them.
Good move. I’m not a fan of GD, but you can’t go wrong with Dynadot.

•••
Good move. I’m not a fan of GD, but you can’t go wrong with Dynadot.
I've been impressed with how smoothly Dynadot works.

Looking back over the years, I have not been a fan of GD either (started with crazy prices for privacy back in the day), but recent involvement by a couple of people here helping me get control of some names in limbo at epik, and some pleasant interactions with brokers has warmed me back up.

Truth be told, if they had more investor friendly pricing (DDC is priced too high) I would be moving many more names there.

•••
I've been impressed with how smoothly Dynadot works.

Looking back over the years, I have not been a fan of GD either (started with crazy prices for privacy back in the day), but recent involvement by a couple of people here helping me get control of some names in limbo at epik, and some pleasant interactions with brokers has warmed me back up.

Truth be told, if they had more investor friendly pricing (DDC is priced too high) I would be moving many more names there.
Yeah, GD used to be terrible on many fronts. They seem to have improved a bit from what I've heard but I had too many issues over a long period of time, so won't go back. Epik will now be on that list of Registrars that I won't go back to as well.

•••
Great to hear you received it. But I think it will be on auction lock for 60 days won’t it?

I’m very happy to see that the 2 domains I was waiting on have been delivered too – though still no reply from Support! I missed out on the one they already refunded, but at least I got a couple…

You're right... 60 days it is. Hope they'll last that long. Might try and ask them to remove it. Once out I guess that will be my final interaction with the company.

Still curious where the payment went to though, Mastersucks or the sellers in-store credit... Oh well... It was just a small amount.

Anyway, likewise. Good to hear you had the 2 domains delivered!

•••
•••
"New" Epik has disappeared when it comes to public communications.

The BeEpik Twitter account hasn't tweeted or replied since June 5th.

The Epikdotcom Twitter account hasn't tweeted or replied since June 8th.

That doesn't inspire much confidence.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
It really is insane if ICANN lets Epik slide. Epik intentionally took customers' money KNOWING they were not going to purchase or renew the domains for over 60 days, which, as we know from APA (in-store credit set aside) was at least $600K, and use to pay theeir own salaries and operating expenses. Epik took customers' money as loan without their consent, with no hope of repaying on there own. Just because some idiot bailed them out and repaid all those in-store credits does not excuse what they did.

•••
This is Epik LLC.

We'd like to provide an update from today:

1. JJE, TVT, and Adkisson were all paid today and released lawsuits. The sale of Epik Holdings Inc to Epik LLC was able to close.
2. ICANN was paid in full today.
3. Identity Digital was paid in full today.
4. Verisign was paid in full today, but it is not showing as cleared on their end yet. Should be by mid day Monday. Should have no problems with .com's getting registered and renewed Monday by mid day. All other endings are not in default and are able to be registered and renewed, but will be paid in full by end of day Monday regardless. These include Godaddy, Central Nic, Pir Org, and too many other vendors to list.
5. All aftermarket options were removed from epik.com today. As all of you have documented and somehow had the time to write up 299 pages about this rehashing the same thing 80 different ways, we need to focus on domains getting registered, renewed, and maintained. Support requests answered. And building the trust back of the core functions of a registrar: maintaining your trusted assets.

As all of you know, there's a big hole here to dig out of. We have shifted 10 customer support reps to support Epik.com customers starting Monday. We provide backend domain registrar services currently and can flex to as many people as needed to provide better customer service than any other option out there. It will take us some time though to learn Epik.coms software and quirks and obvious business operational problems that aren't normal. Our goal by the end of the week is to have 95% of phone calls answered live. 5% going to voicemail with a call returned in 2 hours or less. All support emails answered within 2 hours.

Our goals for Monday are to re-interview any old Epik Holdings Inc employees that would like to be rehired and that want to help us take care of the clients. Work our way through a long list of vendors and clients and start picking away at making things right. And we will not be accepting crypto as there was obviously massive operational and accounting problems in the current tech stack to properly account for it.

Once we can have domains safe and working well for our clients, we will start working through the in store credits. There's a lot there to work through. We'd appreciate your patience as we try to work through this.

There's a long history here and some weird stuff. Ok, maybe crazy stuff. Businesses make bad decisions all day every day: Montgomery Wards, Sears, JC Penneys, Toys R Us. You can watch hilco auctions to see businesses failing every day. Rob Monster might have made a bunch of bad mistakes, but he worked tirelessly for the last 9 months behind the scenes to make this deal happen and Brian Royce worked nonstop around the clock trying to save Epik and both tried as hard as possible to help as many clients as possible. There were so many problems we can't even begin to organize them into a cohesive postmortem to even attempt at speculating what caused it all. If you truly understood the mess behind the scenes what these two men pulled off is miraculous. And any of your speculation is worthless at this point also. What's important is moving forward and taking care of as many people as possible and trying to make things right for as many people as possible. We're no where close yet, but we're at least in a structure and position to try. There's a long ways to go and we recognize people have been financially hurt. We've very sorry for this, but if you'll give us time as the new Epik.com owners, we're going to try our best to help as many people as possible and right the ship. But it won't be overnight and words don't mean anything, actions will though, but it won't be fixed overnight.

Nothing we can say will fix what happened in the past prior to us, but we hope all of you will give us a shot to earn your trust. A lot of you are rightfully worried about customers not getting screwed. We care about that as well. It will be easier for us to make more people whole if there isn't an exodus of customer moving domains. Amazingly, if you look at the dumpster fire of the last 12 months and all the domains that have left. Epik still has an amazing following that believe in it and what it stands for. Epik still loses half as many domains as a percentage that Namesilo and Namecheap lose and is on par with Godaddy. There's still a very loyal following. And if the money had been there to keep domains renewing, Epik would have had a lot less get transferred out. And as a percentage done way better than Godaddy. We feel pretty confident we'll be back over 800,000 domains under management by the end of the year. We're here because the industry doesn't provide a great solution and we've tried them all and aren't satisfied with what is out there.

It might take awhile to earn your trust back, but we will keep trying, and will update this post next week as we progress.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We're here to help.

Epik LLC
This is Epik LLC.

We'd like to provide an update from today:

1. JJE, TVT, and Adkisson were all paid today and released lawsuits. The sale of Epik Holdings Inc to Epik LLC was able to close.
2. ICANN was paid in full today.
3. Identity Digital was paid in full today.
4. Verisign was paid in full today, but it is not showing as cleared on their end yet. Should be by mid day Monday. Should have no problems with .com's getting registered and renewed Monday by mid day. All other endings are not in default and are able to be registered and renewed, but will be paid in full by end of day Monday regardless. These include Godaddy, Central Nic, Pir Org, and too many other vendors to list.
5. All aftermarket options were removed from epik.com today. As all of you have documented and somehow had the time to write up 299 pages about this rehashing the same thing 80 different ways, we need to focus on domains getting registered, renewed, and maintained. Support requests answered. And building the trust back of the core functions of a registrar: maintaining your trusted assets.

As all of you know, there's a big hole here to dig out of. We have shifted 10 customer support reps to support Epik.com customers starting Monday. We provide backend domain registrar services currently and can flex to as many people as needed to provide better customer service than any other option out there. It will take us some time though to learn Epik.coms software and quirks and obvious business operational problems that aren't normal. Our goal by the end of the week is to have 95% of phone calls answered live. 5% going to voicemail with a call returned in 2 hours or less. All support emails answered within 2 hours.

Our goals for Monday are to re-interview any old Epik Holdings Inc employees that would like to be rehired and that want to help us take care of the clients. Work our way through a long list of vendors and clients and start picking away at making things right. And we will not be accepting crypto as there was obviously massive operational and accounting problems in the current tech stack to properly account for it.

Once we can have domains safe and working well for our clients, we will start working through the in store credits. There's a lot there to work through. We'd appreciate your patience as we try to work through this.

There's a long history here and some weird stuff. Ok, maybe crazy stuff. Businesses make bad decisions all day every day: Montgomery Wards, Sears, JC Penneys, Toys R Us. You can watch hilco auctions to see businesses failing every day. Rob Monster might have made a bunch of bad mistakes, but he worked tirelessly for the last 9 months behind the scenes to make this deal happen and Brian Royce worked nonstop around the clock trying to save Epik and both tried as hard as possible to help as many clients as possible. There were so many problems we can't even begin to organize them into a cohesive postmortem to even attempt at speculating what caused it all. If you truly understood the mess behind the scenes what these two men pulled off is miraculous. And any of your speculation is worthless at this point also. What's important is moving forward and taking care of as many people as possible and trying to make things right for as many people as possible. We're no where close yet, but we're at least in a structure and position to try. There's a long ways to go and we recognize people have been financially hurt. We've very sorry for this, but if you'll give us time as the new Epik.com owners, we're going to try our best to help as many people as possible and right the ship. But it won't be overnight and words don't mean anything, actions will though, but it won't be fixed overnight.

Nothing we can say will fix what happened in the past prior to us, but we hope all of you will give us a shot to earn your trust. A lot of you are rightfully worried about customers not getting screwed. We care about that as well. It will be easier for us to make more people whole if there isn't an exodus of customer moving domains. Amazingly, if you look at the dumpster fire of the last 12 months and all the domains that have left. Epik still has an amazing following that believe in it and what it stands for. Epik still loses half as many domains as a percentage that Namesilo and Namecheap lose and is on par with Godaddy. There's still a very loyal following. And if the money had been there to keep domains renewing, Epik would have had a lot less get transferred out. And as a percentage done way better than Godaddy. We feel pretty confident we'll be back over 800,000 domains under management by the end of the year. We're here because the industry doesn't provide a great solution and we've tried them all and aren't satisfied with what is out there.

It might take awhile to earn your trust back, but we will keep trying, and will update this post next week as we progress.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We're here to help.

Epik LLC
Custody transaction qxk.com, 26144 USD,
The transaction was completed on November 21, 2022
why didn't my money be paid,
How can I get my money

•••
Custody transaction qxk.com, 26144 USD,
The transaction was completed on November 21, 2022
why didn't my money be paid,
How can I get my money
So another $26K+.

Let me guess, your money has been stuck in Masterbucks since then?

November 21, 2022 was 80+ days after Brian Royce became CEO. Brian can't blame anyone else for that transaction.

Brad

•••
So another $26K+.

Let me guess, your money has been stuck in Masterbucks since then?

November 21, 2022 was 80+ days after Brian Royce became CEO. Brian can't blame anyone else for that transaction.

Brad
It would be great if we had a list of all these with transaction dates.

•••

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 52
•••
You might have noticed they have updated their backend so past invoices are appearing as to be made to Epik LLC whereas the original invoices stated Epik Holdings.

Dumb move.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back