IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I genuinely wonder who's bringing names in. It has to be someone/people who have no idea about the whole situation. Is it even possible that users could still be unaware if they haven't had to update, move or sell anything in the last two years?
It's possible. Even recently people are still finding out about this scam.

If you own only one or a few domains, you might not be aware.

This is especially true if you don't frequent domain blogs, forums, social media, etc.

If you own large portfolios you might not even notice domains missing either via renewals that were not applied or under other shady circumstances.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm interested to know who's registering domains there? 🤔

Likely people like myself just trying to use up In-Store Credit?

Only explanation I can think of.

@bmugford @D Haynes
Well, there is really no appealing reason to use them.

They are a dying registrar, with a history of scamming customers, and "new" secretive ownership.

Not to mention their $14.99 .COM rate is certainly nothing special. That's 50% above registry wholesale cost.

I guess burning through account credit is about the only reason. You might as well use it now before it is worthless later, like what happened with "old" Epik.

50cent.jpg

Last edited:
•••
They gave me in-store credit to stay.

Used for a few registrations but will transfer out.

@bmugford

•••
NewEpik.com - read about the biggest domain scam in history

•••
They gave me in-store credit to stay.

Used for a few registrations but will transfer out.

@bmugford
Sounds like the only viable option. Good luck with getting them out 🤞.

•••
I genuinely wonder who's bringing names in. It has to be someone/people who have no idea about the whole situation. Is it even possible that users could still be unaware if they haven't had to update, move or sell anything in the last two years?

Definitely people with credit left at E. Its better to spend on renewal/transfer than ro let it go to waste. Little risk involved as ICANN has your back.

•••
Hi,
Any Epik here? My domain expired recently. Now it's parked with words:
Domain owner will consider reasonable offers

I think it should be Registrar will consider reasonable offers

Because offer was sent but i am not received it. Who is receiving offers?

•••
Who do they think they are fooling?
1701886851507.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
They are a dying registrar, ...

Dead registrar since Q1-2021 (Jan 6th = Alt groups >> Epik hosting << US gov Investigation) example pg 5.

As soon as E's 3+1 understand ... researchers, journalist and re-writers are still interested in "Epik is ..." , they'll go for a full rebrand . example April 2023... + many more articles.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I had a Forever Registration and transferred it out. 😐

•••
I had a Forever Registration and transferred it out. 😐
Well, if a domain was good enough to shell out hundreds for a "forever registration", it is probably good enough to not risk keeping at Epik.

Brad

•••
Too many complaints, issues, and secrecy still.

I do not keep up with this thread but do see Twitter.

Well, if a domain was good enough to shell out hundreds for a "forever registration", it is probably good enough to not risk keeping at Epik.

Brad

•••
The impression is that these scammers are not going to revive Epik, but are simply playing for time.

•••
The impression is that these scammers are not going to revive Epik, but are simply playing for time.
My impression is there also might not be much separation between the old scammers and the "new" ownership/management.

Their "new" secretive ownership seems to be just as awful and incompetent as "old" Epik was.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Some of the content I can share now. Classic Monster.

This is the guy that Monster stole millions in domains from. They were good friends, talking about going on vacation together while stealing from him. Friends like that...

1702084168232.png

1702084185512.png

Hello Michele,
The following information is confidential so please handle with discretion.

First of all, I have been traveling for the last week. As a result, I was less available online as I would normally be. I genuinely want to help in these matters but also have very limited authority at the moment because of the present status as non-executive Chairman.

I still have a genuine appreciation for our partnership. Brian is less enthusiastic about it because we have historically given you domains at our below cost, and because we routinely did no-interest loans. He does not see the strategic value of our cooperation and the implications for the company’s brand in Italy and beyond.

As for missing domains, I am reasonably certain that if domains are missing, it is likely because they did not renew in time and were not restored thereafter. When I was CEO, I did routinely push back deleted names without fee. That model obviously changed since the CEO change.

As for the investor, if you check the attached overview document, you can see the original investment plan. The investor did put in $16 million in July 2021. The second half of the investment was scheduled but never arrived.

In February 2022, I entered into a settlement agree with the investor whereby we agreed to buy back their shares. At the time, I was reasonably confident that we had another billionaire investor, but that investor turned out to not be sincere in the end.

In July 2022, monthly payments to the investor in the amount of $120K were due as part of the buyback agreement that was contracted in February 2022. In September 2022, I entered into an agreement with the investor whereby I agreed to stand down as executive and appoint Brian as CEO, in return for 15 months of no payment to the investor so that we could get all back on track.

At the moment, we owe this investor about $480K in monthly payments, plus another group $307K. We also Masterbucks, including Luigi. So, there are some debts to clear, but I also believe there is significant value to be generated as the only powerful independent supplier capable of challenging Godaddy.

If investors are interested in discussing cooperation, I think it is possible to restore Epik back to a strong industry position. Although the value of the company has dropped significantly in the last 5 months, it is not too late to put things back on track if members of the industry can come together.

Regards,
Rob

I am the Chairman, but the preliminary settlement agreement with the investor has limited me to non-exec. A formal settlement agreement has yet to be finalized as they changed the conditions. The reality though is that it appears that Brian was part of a group that came together as part of a plan to hijack/steal Epik. In the meantime, lawyers are involved, so we'll see if this goes down a court path or if the people that Brian have been working with stand down with their efforts and arrange for an acquirer and cease with games/tricks. I have not spoken in public about this stuff, but for example, those payments that Epik made for you to your friend back in 2020 from your Masterbucks redemptions, they tried to create a story that I was sending this money personally from Epik. I have caught them in endless lies that were designed to make it look like I was doing something for personal benefit, when the reality is that I always paid myself last and the company owes me millions of dollars. I remain hopeful that rational minds will prevail very soon. However, suffice it to say that if you read somewhere that I killed myself, or had some accident, you can be sure that this was not what happened! Lord-willing, justice will be served soon without creating public drama.

About the payment made for me, I have the evidence that I asked you to send thereDo you think that they will built a story on that?

Of course, and so do I. They have received the evidence and I told Brian to just go talk to you or contact them to confirm that you were the one who authorized the payments.No, it is insane, and worse than that, they used that lie to defame me. That make for a very nice story if you want to defame someone, but it is a lie. And now that they have been caught in this lie, they find themselves in a very complicated situation because the apparent conspiracy to hijack can be investigated and exposed. It is better for them and for the future of Epik for them to just work out a deal, and everyone moves on quietly. I am only telling you this because the payments to your friend for your benefit could become a matter of legal discovery. My guess is that the people Brian is working with will not want that outcome because (1) it leads to a series of discovery actions that will not be helpful to their objective, and (2) it will take months or years to complete. It seems someone wants control of Epik much sooner than that. So, we'll see what unfolds in the coming weeks.

Rob, anyway, about this you wrote: "I am only telling you this because the payments to Scientologists for your benefit could become a matter of legal discovery"I don't see where is the problem, that was my money and I can do whatewer I want with my money, also you always told me that you was able to send me the money where I want, so I don't see where the problem coulb be for me with lawyers or whatewer

Brian was very convincing and apparently one of the people from the investor group liked him. However, it is clear now that within literally days of being appointed CEO he was working against me, and within months, he was doing it out in the open. What they did not count on is (1) I would not resign as Chairman, (2) I am not easy to manipulate by fear or intimidation, and (3) the only way anyone gets to kill me is if God allows it. However, all that said, I actually believe Brian is capable of operating the business, which is why I have been patient. What most people don't know is that the biggest players in alternative media are proxies of the deep state. This is not something that needs to be discussed in the open, and the way for that to be accomplished is for them to just buy Epik and everyone just keeps their mouth shut. I am fine with that but my patience is running thin because too many people are being negatively impacted by misaligned priorities and lack of transparency. My expectations are reasonable at this point. In the meantime, I will try not to have any "accidents".3:30 am here in Thailand. Off to bed here. Have a good evening in Italy!

•••
•••
•••
Ain't seen nothing yet. And someone sounds upset they look like a dorky man/weasel hybrid.

1702085605916.png

Last edited:
•••
I knew this would all happen in 2018/2019. I was onewaydotcom

1702085968361.png

•••

This is the guy that Monster stole millions in domains from. They were good friends, talking about going on vacation together while stealing from him. Friends like that...

Show attachment 250193

Show attachment 250194

Hello Michele,
The following information is confidential so please handle with discretion.

First of all, I have been traveling for the last week. As a result, I was less available online as I would normally be. I genuinely want to help in these matters but also have very limited authority at the moment because of the present status as non-executive Chairman.

I still have a genuine appreciation for our partnership. Brian is less enthusiastic about it because we have historically given you domains at our below cost, and because we routinely did no-interest loans. He does not see the strategic value of our cooperation and the implications for the company’s brand in Italy and beyond.

As for missing domains, I am reasonably certain that if domains are missing, it is likely because they did not renew in time and were not restored thereafter. When I was CEO, I did routinely push back deleted names without fee. That model obviously changed since the CEO change.

As for the investor, if you check the attached overview document, you can see the original investment plan. The investor did put in $16 million in July 2021. The second half of the investment was scheduled but never arrived.

In February 2022, I entered into a settlement agree with the investor whereby we agreed to buy back their shares. At the time, I was reasonably confident that we had another billionaire investor, but that investor turned out to not be sincere in the end.

In July 2022, monthly payments to the investor in the amount of $120K were due as part of the buyback agreement that was contracted in February 2022. In September 2022, I entered into an agreement with the investor whereby I agreed to stand down as executive and appoint Brian as CEO, in return for 15 months of no payment to the investor so that we could get all back on track.

At the moment, we owe this investor about $480K in monthly payments, plus another group $307K. We also Masterbucks, including Luigi. So, there are some debts to clear, but I also believe there is significant value to be generated as the only powerful independent supplier capable of challenging Godaddy.

If investors are interested in discussing cooperation, I think it is possible to restore Epik back to a strong industry position. Although the value of the company has dropped significantly in the last 5 months, it is not too late to put things back on track if members of the industry can come together.

Regards,
Rob

I am the Chairman, but the preliminary settlement agreement with the investor has limited me to non-exec. A formal settlement agreement has yet to be finalized as they changed the conditions. The reality though is that it appears that Brian was part of a group that came together as part of a plan to hijack/steal Epik. In the meantime, lawyers are involved, so we'll see if this goes down a court path or if the people that Brian have been working with stand down with their efforts and arrange for an acquirer and cease with games/tricks. I have not spoken in public about this stuff, but for example, those payments that Epik made for you to your friend back in 2020 from your Masterbucks redemptions, they tried to create a story that I was sending this money personally from Epik. I have caught them in endless lies that were designed to make it look like I was doing something for personal benefit, when the reality is that I always paid myself last and the company owes me millions of dollars. I remain hopeful that rational minds will prevail very soon. However, suffice it to say that if you read somewhere that I killed myself, or had some accident, you can be sure that this was not what happened! Lord-willing, justice will be served soon without creating public drama.

About the payment made for me, I have the evidence that I asked you to send thereDo you think that they will built a story on that?

Of course, and so do I. They have received the evidence and I told Brian to just go talk to you or contact them to confirm that you were the one who authorized the payments.No, it is insane, and worse than that, they used that lie to defame me. That make for a very nice story if you want to defame someone, but it is a lie. And now that they have been caught in this lie, they find themselves in a very complicated situation because the apparent conspiracy to hijack can be investigated and exposed. It is better for them and for the future of Epik for them to just work out a deal, and everyone moves on quietly. I am only telling you this because the payments to your friend for your benefit could become a matter of legal discovery. My guess is that the people Brian is working with will not want that outcome because (1) it leads to a series of discovery actions that will not be helpful to their objective, and (2) it will take months or years to complete. It seems someone wants control of Epik much sooner than that. So, we'll see what unfolds in the coming weeks.

Rob, anyway, about this you wrote: "I am only telling you this because the payments to Scientologists for your benefit could become a matter of legal discovery"I don't see where is the problem, that was my money and I can do whatewer I want with my money, also you always told me that you was able to send me the money where I want, so I don't see where the problem coulb be for me with lawyers or whatewer

Brian was very convincing and apparently one of the people from the investor group liked him. However, it is clear now that within literally days of being appointed CEO he was working against me, and within months, he was doing it out in the open. What they did not count on is (1) I would not resign as Chairman, (2) I am not easy to manipulate by fear or intimidation, and (3) the only way anyone gets to kill me is if God allows it. However, all that said, I actually believe Brian is capable of operating the business, which is why I have been patient. What most people don't know is that the biggest players in alternative media are proxies of the deep state. This is not something that needs to be discussed in the open, and the way for that to be accomplished is for them to just buy Epik and everyone just keeps their mouth shut. I am fine with that but my patience is running thin because too many people are being negatively impacted by misaligned priorities and lack of transparency. My expectations are reasonable at this point. In the meantime, I will try not to have any "accidents".3:30 am here in Thailand. Off to bed here. Have a good evening in Italy!
Strange letter. Why does the person from whom they stole the domains need all this nonsense, information about the company’s debts and investors?

•••
After sending Rob this email, the same day we first spoke, he demanded I remove all those videos and threatened me with legal action and insinuated more if i didn't comply.
1702086374308.png

•••
Much of what was said in that exchange was shared with me as well.

Monster is still dark to my attempts to reach him. Monster/Epik still owe me $XX,XXX.

Last edited:
•••
Don't forget that Monster's plan is to sue all of us for defamation, move to Thailand and start a cult.

1702086648037.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back