NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remember when Rob Monster sent $444 to the guy who hacked Epik, and is also a convicted pedo and has been an FBI informant ever since? (Aubrey Cottle, aka Kirtaner)

1702086929911.png

1702087071125.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Epik is almost entirely proprietary" LOL!

I almost feel sorry for the new owners having to deal with this weirdo every day.

Some day Brian Royce is gonna roll up to my place all upset saying,
Brian: Derek, you gotta help me.
Me: What's the matter?
Brian: I just couldn't take it any more. He just keeps lying and stealing and gas lighting, and quoting Bible verses the whole time. I just couldn't take it any more!
Me: What did you do?
Brian: Umm, Rob Monster is in my trunk. What am I gonna do?!?!
Me: Don't worry, calm down, just breath, I don't blame you, It's gonna be fine, let me get my shovel.

I am still hopeful that Brian Royce, JJE or some ex-employee will find the courage to flip on Monster and tell the truth about his crimes, especially as it relates to the data LEAKS that rekt thousands of good people..

1702087572042.png

•••
•••
Strange letter. Why does the person from whom they stole the domains need all this nonsense, information about the company’s debts and investors?
Victims make for great assets and Monster has a lot of victims. Monster was sharing this info because he thought the guy had a deep pocket investor interested in investing in Epik. Not sure how anyone got that impression. :xf.embarrassed:

Last edited:
•••
Well, yes, it made sense to buy the second PayPal and the second GoDaddy at the same time.

•••
This guy threatened to post evidence of Rob Monster's money laundering, which he admitted to be a part of, and was paid out in full the next day.
1702134929861.png

•••
This guy had screenshots of Monster's secret bank account in MCB Bank showing $2M+ balance, which Monster claimed was frozen, for some reason. Monster shared screen to prove he had the money to pay him back. When he threatened to post the screenshots he was paid out in full, before Kathleen and the rest.

BTW - this guy is typical web grifter that Monster associated with - 1M followers on twitter with ~0 interaction = paid followers for the sake of pumping importance to grift.

Also, this guy was interviewed by 2 different agencies for 3 hours in video taped depositions as were about a half dozen others that I know of. The fact that Rob Monster has not been formally publicly charged (he might have been at this point, I haven't looked for months) means that he is working as CI helping to ensnare more good men and women.

1702135122666.png

•••
Much of what was said in that exchange was shared with me as well.

Monster is still dark to my attempts to reach him. Monster/Epik still owe me $XX,XXX.
Sue the SOB.

•••
Last edited:
•••
BTW - this guy is typical web grifter that Monster associated with - 1M followers on twitter with ~0 interaction = paid followers for the sake of pumping importance to grift.
1.2M followers and posts getting a few thousand views and single digit likes...

Yeah, that is way off.

Brad

•••
1.2M followers and posts getting a few thousand views and single digit likes...

Yeah, that is way off.

Brad
I'm sure Monster saw the same and said, my kind of guy.

•••
Another recent allegation of theft by Epik.com -

Epik20.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Another recent allegation of theft by Epik.com -

Show attachment 250284

Brad
Smells like Monster. Either new guys foolishly gave him admin control and the Monster needed some pocket money for Thailand trip or lawyers OR they sold it back to him. Either way, same ol Epik, well at least bad parts, the fun parts of monster trying to defend himself with craziness will probably never be back, short and tight leash(es) I'm sure.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Are they changing their TOS to steal domains?

•••
Are they changing their TOS to steal domains?
I have no idea what happened here.

KiwiFarms.net is a pretty fucked up website, with a long track record of vile behavior.

Epik has every right to tell them to leave, but not just take their domain.

You can tell from the comments that several people still seem oblivious to the downfall of Epik.

Whatever happened, Epik has to be aware it would cause major fallout with the little support they have left.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I thought it was just another domain stolen. That website is messed up.
1702432024998.png

•••
Yeah I thought it was just another domain stolen. That website is messed up.Show attachment 250353
Judging by their history, it is not that hard to believe there was some serious TOS violation.

If Epik doesn't want them there, they should have the option to move the domain.

It is unlikely any "normal" registrar would welcome them though.

Brad

•••
I had to look up meaning of "soyjack", I wish I hadn't.

1702456780471.png

Last edited:
•••
So if Royce is no longer at Epik who is the CEO? Monster? Maybe that explains stolen domains.

Last edited:
•••
It looks like KiwiFarms.net has been transferred to NameSilo.

Domain Name: KIWIFARMS.NET
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2023-12-13T14:40:14Z

Let's see how long they last there...

Brad

•••
josh likes drama, only rev model is being victim.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back