Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
What sort of tweaks?...
Font changes, login changes/updates, wording deletions/additions.

Of course these things involve coding changes but I've not done a deep dive into the code since the data hack. If someone that is more adept at coding would take a look, I would be curious if some of the holes/back doors have been addressed.

I just can't shake this feeling that something significant is coming soon...don't ask me what, just got a strange vibe about it! :xf.wink:

•••
do you get back your money ?
Same here, Epik Scam didn't recover our money yet! And it seems that they forgot about this story and aren't willing to repair their mistakes! And still taking people for dunkies.

They stole me 6k$.

ICANN can't do something against this criminals? There is no way we do a report for them about this scam service? Will all that mediatized articles, didn't they hear about this story?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only 6 reviews now eh.
epik-2024 llc will no releation with which people lose money at epik-2023 llc .because they can create new owner again and again .same story can be used .

•••
Another bad month for Epik.

It's bad when a "good" month is only losing 7.5% of domains under management.

Epik_September23.jpg

More stats -

New registrations - 1,378
Deleted - 13,031

Transfer in - 624
Transfer out - 21,426

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 251128

More stats -

Deleted - 13,031

Transfer in - 624
Transfer out - 21,426

Brad

Thanks. I don't think they've hit rock bottom yet. Curious to see where they will end up.

At some point it's not even profitable anymore to keep a registrar operational.

•••
Thanks. I don't think they've hit rock bottom yet. Curious to see where they will end up.

At some point it's not even profitable anymore to keep a registrar operational.
Between new registrations and transfer ins, that is only 2,000 domains in a month.

It is no surprise that they are not attracting new business.

There is no compelling reason to use Epik.com and many compelling reasons not to.

You can't run much of a registrar on a couple hundred thousand domain regs.

That is not generating all that much income to be able to cover the cost of operations, never mind turn a profit.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Between new registrations and transfer ins, that is only 2,000 domains in a month.

It is no surprise that they are not attracting new business.

There is no compelling reason to use Epik.com and many compelling reasons not to.

You can't run much of a registrar on a couple hundred thousand domain regs.

That is not generating all that much income to be able to cover the cost of operations, never mind turn a profit.

Brad

If they're cutting corners, there's still a lot of wiggle room to be profitable.

They have some good domains still residing at epik.

I thought they would fold before 2024. Guess I was wrong and they're more stubborn than I anticipated.

At this pace, 2024 is going to break them for sure.

•••
If they're cutting corners, there's still a lot of wiggle room to be profitable.

I thought they would fold before 2024. Guess I was wrong and they're more stubborn than I anticipated.

At this pace, 2024 is going to break them for sure.
I guess, but margins of a few dollars a domain would not really go that far.

Not to mention, as a customer who would want to use a registrar that is cutting corners? That would include security, support, etc.

It sounds like a real recipe for disaster.

Cutting corners is how they got here in the first place.

They were not bothered with proper licensing with escrow, regulations, security measures, keeping funds separate, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Transfer in - 624
Transfer out - 21,426
This is rather an issue for them. No sign that the losses are slowing. One has to wonder what their strategy is for rectifying that situation.

•••
If you are making a margin of peanuts per domain name as registrar, there is no difference between a "good domain" and a "bad domain".

•••

Show attachment 251128

More stats -

Deleted - 13,031

Transfer in - 624
Transfer out - 21,426

Brad
Total losses is decreasing as DUM decreases, as expected but the percent of losses per month is still between 8-10%. If loss rate continued then current DUM count is about 250,000.

•••
Do the old scammers keep their domains of the new ones?
Again, if they are not the same ones.

•••
Total losses is decreasing as DUM decreases, as expected but the percent of losses per month is still between 8-10%. If loss rate continued then current DUM count is about 250,000.
Yeah, the total number is only decreasing because there are less domains to lose.

The percentage loss and lack of new business is a huge issue.

In total, they have gone from 785K to 333K domains under management.

They have lost 58% of domains under management, with no end in sight.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, the total number is only decreasing because there are less domains to lose.

The percentage loss and lack of new business is a huge issue.

In total, they have gone from 785K to 333K domains under management.

They have lost 58% of domains under management, with no end in sight.

Brad
And that's 3 months ago. As Derek said it's likely closer to 250k now.

•••
Epik uses garbage ssl certs for domains
Screenshot_20240108_231145_Chrome.jpg

•••
•••
Over the last couple days Epik/NameLiquidate have been a little more wonky than usual. Of course the new fonts are an encouraging sign. :xf.wink:

•••
Over the last couple days Epik/NameLiquidate have been a little more wonky than usual. Of course the new fonts are an encouraging sign. :xf.wink:

I just stumbled upon NL again for no particular reason. You cannot bid anymore, just buy at the number its listed at currently and renewal (.com) is now a whopping $14,99. No wonder they're loosing DUM.

•••
I just stumbled upon NL again for no particular reason. You cannot bid anymore, just buy at the number its listed at currently and renewal (.com) is now a whopping $14,99. No wonder they're loosing DUM.
I am old enough to remember when "new" Epik said renewals would be 50 cents over their cost. :ROFL:

Again, there is no compelling reason to use Epik and many reasons not to.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back