Domain Empire

sales The Official LLL.Asia Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Now that the .Asia Sunrise & Landrush Auctions have been completed successfully. I think it’s time to keep track of all LLL.asia sales.

Since ALL 3-Letter .asia was bought out well before the Go Live period and instantly creating a market by removing the LLL.asia supply from the supply and demand equation. It will be interesting to watch the post Landrush aftermarket value of LLL.asia. Even though .asia is a new and unproven TLD there is enough demand that when you pair it with zero supply, prices should start rising.

Although we can see the closed auction prices for all LLL.asia at DotAsia.org. This does NOT tell us the actual aftermarket value! Only what the initial owner had to bid to acquire the domain in the first place! This price does not necessarily reflect it´s true value in the real-world aftermarket.

This is why it’s important to establish the Post Landrush Price in order to guide both LLL.asia buyers and sellers.

Top 1000 Domain Names (according to closed bid prices)

Full List of Closed Auctions to date

It´s important that the sale is confirmed. So before posting please make sure that payment has completed successfully.

Let´s start the LLL.asia Sales Reporting!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So have you sold any of your LLL.asia yet? Received any offers?

If you see any LLL.asia sales please post them here.

•••
I have ZCC.asia for sale at the NamePros Domain Auction tonight. The reserve is only $1 :sold:

It will be exciting to see how much it sells for. I will post the sale price as soon as the payment has been received.

•••
I always thought LLL.asia would be a nice investment,

so if you have any unwanted LLL.asia (without Q,X,Y,Z) for sale below $40. send me a PM, I would be glad to buy

•••
Payment has been received and ZCC.asia was sold for $10. Congratulations OneTime You got a real bargain!

Not as much action in the auction as i had hoped for, but i wanted to test the market for LLL.asia and as far as i know this is the first official after market sale of an LLL.asia which makes it kinda historic :)

Henrysim: I'm holding on to my premium LLLs and i expect to sell them above $50 at the minimum up to $200 in the future.

•••
I've just sold TKB.asia to Trasta KomercBanka (Bank of Latvia, tkb.eu / tkb.lv) for 500 EUR

I got an email in which they offered 300 EUR to get ownership of the domain. I emailed back 500 EUR and they accepted. Maybe I could have squeezed more, but I really could use the 500 eur...

I asked them to open an account at my registrar, so I could push the domain. Smooth transaction, I received the money via a wire transfer. No Escrow...

It my second .asia sale. First was Bengal.asia for $250... http://www.sedo.se/auction/auction_history.php?language=se&auction_id=41978&tracked=&partnerid=

•••
That's fantastic news Webecri

Congrats to the great sale and great ROI :sold:

Who would have thought that a bank would buy an LLL.Asia in the middle of the biggest recession since the 1930s and a Latvian bank at that!

This shows that there still is money to be made in domains and even .Asia domains. You just have to be willing to work a little harder for your :$: and start contacting those LLL.Asia end users because they are out there.

Except in your case Webecri where the end user contacted you instead :)

There's life in the .Asia after market folks!

webecri said:
I've just sold TKB.asia to Trasta KomercBanka (Bank of Latvia, tkb.eu / tkb.lv) for 500 EUR

I got an email in which they offered 300 EUR to get ownership of the domain. I emailed back 500 EUR and they accepted. Maybe I could have squeezed more, but I really could use the 500 eur...

I asked them to open an account at my registrar, so I could push the domain. Smooth transaction, I received the money via a wire transfer. No Escrow...

It my second .asia sale. First was Bengal.asia for $250... http://www.sedo.se/auction/auction_history.php?language=se&auction_id=41978&tracked=&partnerid=

•••
Stargazer said:
That's fantastic news Webecri

Congrats to the great sale and great ROI :sold:

Thanks Stargazer. Indeed great ROI. Covered 30% of my investments - with 1½ year to go until renewals.

I think LLL.asia will be a very good investment.

•••
webecri said:
Thanks Stargazer. Indeed great ROI. Covered 30% of my investments - with 1½ year to go until renewals.

I think LLL.asia will be a very good investment.
I couldn't agree more! Looking at the LLL.eu sales they have been performing very well, many of them go for over $1,000 and .eu is still considered by most to be a failure 3 years later! So keeping this in mind i would definitely say that LLL.asia have a bright future :imho:

BTW: Was this your first LLL.asia sale?

•••
That's awsome news.

I am going to add that to my dot asia database of names sold.

•••
tech4 said:
That's awsome news.

I am going to add that to my dot asia database of names sold.

Okay tech4. Do you have an URL? My website of all sold .asia names is www.keywo.com

Stargazer said:
BTW: Was this your first LLL.asia sale?

Yes, it was my forst LLL.asia and hopefully not my last... :lol:

•••
hey guys,

let.asia

had 1 very nice end user offer which unfortunately did not eventuate. low offers comming in regularly.

matt

•••
Hi webecri,

I only compiled the sales that are reported after the auction. However I think your compilation of auction prices are great to have. The url? Its in my signature.

•••
webecri said:
Okay tech4. Do you have an URL? My website of all sold .asia names is www.keywo.com

Webecri: I didn't know that Keywo.com was your site. Nice work! :)

mdspencer said:
hey guys,

let.asia

had 1 very nice end user offer which unfortunately did not eventuate. low offers comming in regularly.
matt

Thats great Mdspencer! Do you park them at Sedo? Are we talking minimum $60 offers or more?

tech4 said:
Hi webecri,

I only compiled the sales that are reported after the auction. However I think your compilation of auction prices are great to have. The url? Its in my signature.

I recommend that everyone post their LLL.asia sales to ITS.asia as well :)

If only NameBio.com would list Dot Asia sales :| It would make it so much easier to keep track of the Sedo and Afternic sales.

•••
Great recommendations there Stargazer. Are you thinking of writing a few articles on how to form LLC and make LLC.Asia minisites with information?

I think the clicks from google would be much higher than it is at sedo. At sedo you might get 5 cents a click max or so. But with Google, LLC payout are much higher I believe. LLC.Asia a treasure you have there.

•••
tech4 said:
Great recommendations there Stargazer. Are you thinking of writing a few articles on how to form LLC and make LLC.Asia minisites with information?

I think the clicks from google would be much higher than it is at sedo. At sedo you might get 5 cents a click max or so. But with Google, LLC payout are much higher I believe. LLC.Asia a treasure you have there.

Sounds like a good idea, i have so many names and so little time :'(

But i'm very happy with LLC.asia :gn:

But you are correct, we should all develop as much .asia domains as possible. It will only increase their value.

•••
I have MOD.asia in live auction at Sedo with a current bid of $200. Auction ends on (Jun/05/09 11:30 AM CEST).

It shall be interesting to see how this one goes!

MOD.Asia LIVE AUCTION

•••

It my second .asia sale. First was Bengal.asia for $250... Bidding History

click-3507483-10383029

click-3507483-10432171

•••
How are dot.asia domains doing now? I have a few one word .asia domains.

•••
not so good now, but i hope in the future we get some nice sales.

•••
DNJournal reports that cla.asia was sold for $1,200 at Sedo.

This is encouraging news for LLL.asia owners. Let's hope we will see more of these sales in 2010.

•••
I sold RFP.asia for $600 on Sedo recently.

I have seen a rise in offers on my LLL.asia recently, have anyone else noticed the same?

•••
•••
Your 130 piece was sold fast, according to JMCC the .cn is forcing chinese market to look to .asia. Which is good, and the insure.asia sold for 24.5k which is much more than than the .me mark or the .mobi mark.

Just think, if the .cn lead to more .a you i think we can expect a boom soon. At this point taken literally the .lll asia trumps the .me and .mobi, we're moving in the right direction.

•••
Your 130 piece was sold fast, according to JMCC the .cn is forcing chinese market to look to .asia. Which is good, and the insure.asia sold for 24.5k which is much more than than the .me mark or the .mobi mark.

Just think, if the .cn lead to more .a you i think we can expect a boom soon. At this point taken literally the .lll asia trumps the .me and .mobi, we're moving in the right direction.

You make a valid point, i owned some .cn together with my keyword .asia names. When CNNIC implemented the new .CN Registration Policies my .cn names was no longer mine since i don’t have a company business license. After this i lost interest in .cn since there are no guarantees that the CNNIC won’t change the rules again at a moment’s notice as they see fit. Since I’m not a Chinese citizen and don’t have a company in China the safest bet is to go with .asia instead.

I have seen a rise in offers for my .asia lately and there are also more reports of official .asia sales. This is a positive trend and despite the initial lack of interest and not to mention the biggest financial crisis since the great depression, .asia is starting to gain interest.

Another factor is the launch of IDN .asia domains. This will be a huge benefit for .asia. I saw this interview with Edmund Chung, CEO of .asia where he talks about the importance of IDN domains: Domainvestors Television – Episode #35: Interview with Edmon Chung, CEO .Asia | Morgan Linton

I think .asia is definitely moving in the right direction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back