NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Case solved. Picture of Gov Ralph was his Micheal Jackson costume.

DygVJQgW0AAt_sC.jpg

•••
The truth in 15 minutes

Linwood Pc

Published on Feb 1, 2019
2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.

•••
Those pictures are NOT from the USA or the KKK. They are from Sevilla, Spain, a religious tradition that's been going for centuries. It is part of Christianity's Holy Week, also referred to as Semana Santa in Spanish and is the final week of Lent and the week before Easter.

Cool, but I wouldn’t come over to the US wearing that getup

•••
Even a crippled, deformed child born alive has human rights.

I’m not talking about “crippled” or “deformed.” Nobody’s going to “kill” a baby after delivery that’s merely “crippled or deformed.”

I’m talking about non-viable. Not compatible with life outside the womb. You want to bring those unfortunates into the world and then take extreme, painful measures to keep them alive for minutes or hours, if that’s even possible?

Has no ability to breathe. Will suffocate almost immediately.
Missing large portion of brain / skull
Showstopper chromosomal issues that can make the head grow large (too large to pass through birth canal) while other organs fail to develop
Etc.

Non viable. Withholding extraordinary life support from these babies if they actually survive full term is an act of mercy. As is terminating the pregnancy before they have to suffer. Nature usually causes them to be miscarired. Sometimes nature screws up.

But back to ones on the next tier of severity - who may live a couple of weeks, months, maybe years (with a respirator, colostomy bag and feeding tube and lots of meds)

Let’s say all couples, including middle and low income, are forced to have a baby with a serious incurable deteriorating medical condition like tay sachs. How do you propose they pay the bills.?

You don’t want any changes in our healthcare system, if anything you want to go back to the old days of insurance companies charging whatever they like and terminating and denying coverage.

You care so much about the unborn, parents and families not so much...

And let’s talk human rights. You believe in freedom of religion, right? Someone correct me if I’m mistaken but in the Jewish faith I believe that a baby isn’t considered a person until it takes its first breath. So essentially the “end all abortions” evangelical dominionists are forcing their religious viewpoints on others...

Last edited:
•••
I’m not talking about “crippled” or “deformed.” Nobody’s going to “kill” a baby after delivery that’s merely “crippled or deformed.”

Listen to the video Gov Northam of VA about doing that exact thing. He's not talking about killing a dead, or dying human baby.

Besides all of your gaslighting, NY law removes all penalties for killing an unborn baby.

I’m talking about non-viable. Not compatible with life outside the womb. You want to bring those unfortunates into the world and then take extreme, painful measures to keep them alive for minutes or hours, if that’s even possible?

Has no ability to breathe. Will suffocate almost immediately.
Missing large portion of brain / skull
Showstopper chromosomal issues that can make the head grow large (too large to pass through birth canal) while other organs fail to develop
Etc.

Non viable. Withholding extraordinary life support from these babies if they actually survive full term is an act of mercy. As is terminating the pregnancy before they have to suffer. Nature usually causes them to be miscarired. Sometimes nature screws up.

But back to ones on the next tier of severity - who may live a couple of weeks, months, maybe years (with a respirator, colostomy bag and feeding tube and lots of meds)

Let’s say all couples, including middle and low income, are forced to have a baby with a serious incurable deteriorating medical condition like tay sachs. How do you propose they pay the bills.?

You don’t want any changes in our healthcare system, if anything you want to go back to the old days of insurance companies charging whatever they like and terminating and denying coverage.

You care so much about the unborn, parents and families not so much...

And let’s talk human rights. You believe in freedom of religion, right? Someone correct me if I’m mistaken but in the Jewish faith I believe that a baby isn’t considered a person until it takes its first breath. So essentially the “end all abortions” evangelical dominionists are forcing their religious viewpoints on others...

I don't know every Jewish "tradition", but nothing in the bible, new or old testament, supports your lie.

Job 31:15
Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?

Psalm 71:6
Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!

Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

As for forcing religion on you, how about just being a decent human being and not killing children.

A reminder for liberals: Human rights are yours, given by God's law. They can't be taken from you. They don't infringe on anyone, respecting them protects other people.

Last edited:
•••
Those pictures are NOT from the USA or the KKK. They are from Sevilla, Spain, a religious tradition that's been going for centuries. It is part of Christianity's Holy Week, also referred to as Semana Santa in Spanish and is the final week of Lent and the week before Easter.

Thanks, I was waiting to see reactions. Exactly. This perception isn't usually understood, and like many things can become misconstrued.

•••
mr.x still didn't read the actual law

others posting pics of non-KKK hoods, non-actual blackface for some reason. Some really stupid stuff, still not understanding context.

------------------------
Trump State of the Union tomorrow - I imagine lots of economy talk. I think he'll go National Emergency, which will then to the courts, where it will be defeated, end result No Wall. Another loss for Trump.

Leak of President Trump's schedules a 'disgraceful breach of trust': White House

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lea...graceful-breach-trust-white/story?id=60831767

A lot of stories like:
'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intelligence Briefings
http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/?xid=tcoshare

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The truth in 15 minutes

Linwood Pc

Published on Feb 1, 2019
2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.
You can bet your bottom dollar that the Liberal Media were very well aware of these videos that prove that it was the Black Israelite pigs that were the main instigators of the hate and provocation, followed by the Indians. The kids were totally innocent and actually held back despite all the vicious insults and hate against them.

But the biggest pigs of all were the lying, biased bastards, Hijos de Puta from the Liberal Media, which proves once again who the REAL FAKE NEWS is.

•••
"It's barbaric" - Watch their minds change on abortion

•••
You can bet your bottom dollar that the Liberal Media were very well aware of these videos that prove that it was the Black Israelite pigs that were the main instigators of the hate and provocation, followed by the Indians. The kids were totally innocent and actually held back despite all the vicious insults and hate against them.

But the biggest pigs of all were the lying, biased bastards, Hijos de Puta from the Liberal Media, which proves once again who the REAL FAKE NEWS is.

I agree, CNN, NBC made the racist agitators into hero's. If they didn't know who they were it wouldn't take more then 2 minutes to find out.

•••
•••
mr.x still didn't read the actual law

What law would that be?

[New York State Senate] ALBANY, NY— Senator Sue Serino today joined Livia Abreu—an Army veteran who tragically lost her unborn daughter as a result of a terrible domestic violence attack—at a press conference calling for the passage of legislation that would restore important protections for victims of domestic violence that will be removed when the Reproductive Health Act (RHA) becomes law.

“Contrary to popular rhetoric, the Reproductive Health Act does not simply codify the current law of the land, it is an extreme proposal that goes far beyond the current standard, allows non-doctors to perform abortions up until the day of birth, and it removes critically important legal protections for pregnant victims of domestic violence,” said Senator Sue Serino. “I am incredibly grateful for Livia’s courage in telling her story to advocate on behalf of victims across the state. To deprive a pregnant domestic violence victim of the justice she and her unborn child deserve is particularly reprehensible and the ‘Liv Act’ will ensure that these dangerous perpetrators are held fully accountable for their heinous crimes.”

The bill, introduced by Senator Cathy Young, has been named the ‘Liv Act,’ in honor of Abreu, a courageous military paratrooper who was 26 weeks pregnant when her ex-boyfriend stabbed her multiple times and caused the tragic loss of her daughter. After the brutal attack, Abreu’s assailant heartlessly left her on the floor for a half-hour in her own blood. She bravely crawled from her apartment to a neighbor’s home for help.

Specifically, this legislation addresses a major injustice and flaw in the Reproductive Health Act (S240), which strikes from current law the criminal charges that are applied to perpetrators like Liv’s ex-partner who specifically commit acts of violence against pregnant women. The bill establishes the crime of ‘assault on a pregnant woman’ by expressly recognizing that violence against them is a felony, and it would apply when there is violence done to a pregnant woman, even if it does not involve the loss of her pregnancy. I

Last edited:
•••
I agree, CNN, NBC made the racist agitators into hero's. If they didn't know who they were it wouldn't take more then 2 minutes to find out.
They all knew very well what was happening... SOB's

•••
•••
Sure, why not, everything else is allowed and fully expected to be excepted by “All” of society

Jerks are blocking my view.

•••
They all knew very well what was happening... SOB's

They know a lot of shit is happening, just like illegal immigration and the lack of enforcement for decades, it is all smoke screens and mirrors.

On top of it all, insult the total fuck of society intelligence.

•••
•••
Jerks are blocking my view.

LOL, I will never be down with Pixie Dust dude shit, I am to old to and set in my ways.

Now before I get bashed, like I have always said, I do not dislike or hate anyone, I just don’t agree with the life style.

•••
Hopefully they'll pay through the nose for it this time.

They won’t, today, right is wrong and wrong is right IMO, they are apart of the new status quo

•••
They won’t, today, right is wrong and wrong is right IMO, they are apart of the new status quo
Same law firm just negotiated a $750 million dollar settlement for Burke Ramsey with CBS for libel.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Same law firm just negotiated a $750 million dollar settlement for Burke Ramsey with CBS for libel.

That is really no different than any thing else, Big Pharma pays out big money like that, but Big Pharma makes 5 billion dollars off the med that they knew where totally fucked up before having to pay out.

They know the lawsuit is coming, but they know they will make billions and payout millions.

It is all about dollars, not who gets hurt.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back