IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apparently

mr-x

Is banned now..

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who and why.

mr-x For President !!

We want mr-x back !!

Looooong time member of NPs, a great man and great person

North Korea Style... like i said

•••
The democrats are calling Elon Musk a threat to democracy because he released evidence that Twitter essentially turned over political censorship to the USA intelligence community.

Both liberals and conservatives were censored but more conservative views were also censored threw manipulation of followers, reach and visibility with a complicated scheme of penalties.

1676823062691.png

Stop being sheep. Stop accepting and repeating outrageous stories and lies. Embrace freedom of thought and speech. Stop attacking people for not agreeing with you.

Last edited:
•••
The Left will continue to throw blame of Racism , Donald Trump , Homophobia , Transphobia , and pretty much anything the Right does , as the problems to the country … never the fact that the Left no longer wants the 250 years of America any longer .. the Left are cowards , Liars and deceitful … instead of bringing their issues in a honest manner … if the Left to were to outwardly admit they no longer want the America they were born into and is 250 years old.. because if they did come out and blatantly say that , they would lose support .. racism can be rectified, as has and is being rectified.. Queers rights have been fixed , and probably continue to get better ..

So the issues that the Left presents as Americas major problems. Have and are being rectified.. but it isn’t those issues that have brought the Left to where they are at today ..

•••
Sad this behavior is just brushed off as normal

•••
Both sides got banned - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_suspensions

Yes, higher rate because under Trump hate and white Nationalism jumped and more of them were violating the rules, like the ones against threats, hate speech etc.

Violating rules like saying "the virus was made in a lab", "mask don't work" or "learn to code". All true.

Your "white nationalist" crutch is worn out.

Last edited:
•••

Bernie Sanders says Silicon Valley Bank's failure is the 'direct result' of a Trump-era bank regulation policy​

Still being suckered in, I see. Funny that I remember Trump saying this was coming. But even if he were to try to stop it, it was a bipartisan effort to destroy the economy. They loaded the gun, and the Fed pulled the trigger by raising rates. Now they will continue to keep rates high "to fight inflation" (note: inflation is an excess supply of currency) while printing more currency 24/7 to bail out their banker friends.

But, let's let the bought-and-paid-for pretend Marxist blame Trump.

•••
Leftist breaking down over the truth and a little common sense.

Get advice from some absentee father with 10 kids with different mothers, some of the kids not even liking him and him giving them weird names.

And those that actually get surgery aren't until they're 17/18, with consultation with parents, doctors, person getting surgery.

Your obsession with underage trans kids is weird.

•••
Get advice from some absentee father with 10 kids with different mothers, some of the kids not even liking him and him giving them weird names.

You're just pushing false narratives.

And those that actually get surgery aren't until they're 17/18, with consultation with parents, doctors, person getting surgery.

Your obsession with underage trans kids is weird.
1679075591318.png

•••
Well, with that. That isn't real change the majority of America wants. Most favor the right to choose. Again, this topic alone will kill Trump or DeSantis. This happened after Trump got whipped by Biden. So I expect an even bigger whipping.

Forgot about the gun issues, to add in with education and crime.

Like I said, America is going to learn about DeSantis. Trump gave a taste already.
Late term abortion should have a national ban, I really can't support killing a baby that's been in the womb for 6 months, it has too much life in it.

•••
Do you support women not being able to get an abortion even if they were raped or by incest? That seems cruel to me.
The baby has rights.
--

Now who's posting about outliers? Asinine.
Do you support women being put to death if they get an abortion? Like some Republicans in South Carolina proposed.

How about forcing a woman to carry thru the pregnancy knowing that after the birth the child will suffocate to death, forcing the parents to watch their newborn die in a horrible way like that. Or do you think it's ok if they terminated before that happened? Like a case in Florida.

Do you support leaving an abortion survivor to lay on a stainless steel tray until dead from exposure?

Last edited:
•••
The Left will also blame Christians , as they are doing that now … the United States is “One Nation Under God “. It’s on all US currency as has been for ages .. nothing new .. the same America that is 250 + years old .. the Left does not love America .. they hate Capitalism as they self admit .. America is , and as founded , A Capitalist Republic … that is what the Left wants to remove and replace .. therefore the Left can not love America
That was interesting back in 2012 that somehow Obama was reelected even though unemployment was higher than when he took office in 2009. Sometimes, it seems like their could be massive fraud, but if you say that to left your usually called an election denier. I actually question Romney losing to Obama more than Trump losing. Romney was ahead in some polls the day before the election and their was many weird things happen in swing states. In my opinion it's time to ask for ID before voting. The left doesn't want it but gee guys it's not that hard to get an ID, in my state even illegal aliens get it (up to debate if illegals should be allow to vote LOL).

•••
That was interesting back in 2012 that somehow Obama was reelected even though unemployment was higher than when he took office in 2009. Sometimes, it seems like their could be massive fraud, but if you say that to left your usually called an election denier. I actually question Romney losing to Obama more than Trump losing. Romney was ahead in some polls the day before the election and their was many weird things happen in swing states. In my opinion it's time to ask for ID before voting. The left doesn't want it but gee guys it's not that hard to get an ID, in my state even illegal aliens get it (up to debate if illegals should be allow to vote LOL).
Also maybe we can stop some of the dead people from voting as well.

•••
D3C9F32D-D0ED-4778-AA51-44838BCD21FD.png

WEAK …. The Left talks plenty of Shit , WEAK

@lennco … is Trump going to jail like you said he would ???

Last edited:
•••
@mr-x buckle up. Besides Fox News, other people you watch on a regular basis with gusto, still have lawsuits hanging over their heads:

Fox News by Smartmatic - Dominion Settled for $787.5 million​

Sidney Powell by Dominion and Smartmatic​

Rudy Giuliani by Dominion and Smartmatic​

Mike Lindell by Dominion and Smartmatic​

Jeanine Pirro, Maria Bartiromo, and Lou Dobbs by Smartmatic​

Newsmax by Dominion​

One America News by Dominion​

Patrick Byrne by Dominion​

https://www.businessinsider.com/eve...ation-election-conspiracy-theories-2021-2?amp

Then we still have:

Trump beating your boy DeSantis

Mickey Mouse beating your boy DeSantis, one way or another

Whoever Dems put up beating Trump

Too many to name lawsuits against Trump.

Special Master appointed to investigate Fox

Nothing but losing ahead. America is standing up and beating down the MAGAs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
What real change?
Well, firstly the supreme court. As, more justices die if we have a GOP president they will make the court more and more conservative. Such, as who Trump appointed push abortion choice back to the states to make the choice and remove the nationwide ban. Second, free markets under GOP, lower taxes, better foreign policy and saving social security (which is set to go bankrupt soon.).

•••
Do you support women not being able to get an abortion even if they were raped or by incest? That seems cruel to me.

Do you support women being put to death if they get an abortion? Like some Republicans in South Carolina proposed.

How about forcing a woman to carry thru the pregnancy knowing that after the birth the child will suffocate to death, forcing the parents to watch their newborn die in a horrible way like that. Or do you think it's ok if they terminated before that happened? Like a case in Florida.
Well, considering that I'd say we can leave it up to the states but I would like a ban on late-term maybe 3 or 4 months-in as even then it's a living person. And, by 6 months it's almost fully developed. We shall leave this up to states, the GOP will probably make in illegal in GOP led states, and places Dem. lead will make it legal. I am thankful that their are people that choose to put them up for adoption. Also, we would need to consider these things, if they weren't raped should they be able to abort? Maybe, the life of the mother makes the most sense. However, their will continue to be people that think it should be legal no matter what.

•••
Are you slow or something? You have not answered my questions, it is not lie. Saying it is, is yet another lie from you. Maybe get some counseling for your issues
If he was slow that would be wrong to say that, we need to have respect to all regardless, of disability. That being said we have no proof that he is slow and it's rude to claim they are without having personal knowledge. Just my two cents even though you didn't say it about me.

•••
23992DE3-ECBB-4FA9-996A-81421D0BE03B.png

I believe that could have been 1000% , the persecution of Christians has began , it’s everywhere now … even here on NPs … We Christians are very strong people , there is no breaking us down , under any and all circumstances… we will prevail no matter .

•••
Do you still believe the election was stollen?
If by "stolen" you mean rigged, of course it was. That's undeniable. Read the latest reports on the interference of the FBI in manufacturing Russiagate, censoring Twitter and covering up the Biden briefcase just for today's example. Not to mention 4 years of breathlessly insane one-sided coverage demonizing Trump.

Proving actual malfeasance at the ballot box is more difficult to prove, especially when those in power have no desire to prove it. But you would be naive to believe that it didn't exist - especially with so many mail-in ballots.

•••
Definition of unhinged.

Weakest impeachment in history (x2)
Acutally, it was how things should be in America.

No American President should ever address our nation the way Trump did.

No American President should ever handle an election defeat the way Trump did.

If they do, red or blue, they will face impeachment.

Don't forget, President Clinton was impeached for lying about an indiscretion with a staffer. The Capitol assault was far worse.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back