NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
img_1676.jpg

Media silence: Zero coverage of video of Muslim kids chanting 'cut off their heads' — in Philly!

Last edited:
•••
Tough guys respond by editing old post.

Tough guys don't constantly cry. 2 other Trumpers yesterday crying about me using a Trump tears meme.

-------------------------------------

U.S. seizes North Korean ship suspected of violating U.N. sanctions
The 17,000-ton freighter, called the Wise Honest, was stopped in Indonesia last year after it was found to be carrying coal.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...th-korean-ship-suspected-violating-u-n1003811

North Korea Launches New Missiles
The short-range missile launch is the second this week and further strains U.S.-led efforts to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2019-05-09/north-korea-launches-new-missiles

@GILSAN, thanks for pointing out those on the left get banned as well for violating rules. Never heard of this guy because I guess nobody cried when it happened.

Last edited:
•••
Goodness gracious... The Royal House is in deep trouble!
D6IfijvUcAEnvBb.jpg

•••
•••
Just like watergate....Worse!

If you weren't such a loser you would have searched forbes for Trump bragging about how much he was worth right before the bankruptcy.

Tough guys don't constantly cry. 2 other Trumpers yesterday crying about me using a Trump tears meme.

-------------------------------------

U.S. seizes North Korean ship suspected of violating U.N. sanctions
The 17,000-ton freighter, called the Wise Honest, was stopped in Indonesia last year after it was found to be carrying coal.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...th-korean-ship-suspected-violating-u-n1003811

North Korea Launches New Missiles
The short-range missile launch is the second this week and further strains U.S.-led efforts to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2019-05-09/north-korea-launches-new-missiles

@GILSAN, thanks for pointing out those on the left get banned as well for violating rules. Never heard of this guy because I guess nobody cried when it happened.

•••
Controversy in Toronto, over a gay sexually explicit billboard posted here in a Toronto subway station called “Take pride in the sex you want!” There have been complaints , as thousands of people and many kids travel the subway each day and see this billboard!
D6DoJ5wWAAEYLtT.jpg

•••
White privilege? She should be flushed down a toilet!!!
D6FCNzoWsAI9QmQ.png

•••
Just like watergate....Worse!

If you weren't such a loser you would have searched forbes for Trump bragging about how much he was worth right before the bankruptcy.

I never said anything about Watergate. You should learn to stop emotional posting. You're a grown man, stop crying so much. I don't even understand your post, what am I supposed to be a sore loser about? I know about Trump, before, after bankruptcy etc. Again, I literally posted about 2 documentaries on him in this thread. The recent stuff is just more details about him. More recent tax stuff will eventually come out, the stuff he's scared to death about.

Biggest loser.

Watch them:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80206395

https://www.netflix.com/title/80219941

Last edited:
•••
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a Converse shoe stamping on a human face - forever.

D6ENQkFW0AAc6ys.jpg

So, Converse supports sexualizing children? Don't buy Converse.
D6EispLW4AEzSvt.jpg

•••
The height of stupidity in the Liberal Media... they are referring to the baby as black!

D6DHEKdW4AEa2Ln.png:large

•••
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a Converse shoe stamping on a human face - forever.

D6ENQkFW0AAc6ys.jpg

So, Converse supports sexualizing children? Don't buy Converse.
D6EispLW4AEzSvt.jpg

https://www.converse.com/c/pride

I guess Republicans are now also scared of rainbow colored shoes.

oohh, scary shoes, American will crumble now.

165714C_A_08X1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Goodness gracious... The Royal House is in deep trouble!

History documents the origin of the Royal blood is pretty incestuous, so anything is possible with their decisions and brain cells. Maybe they will experiment and allow the boy to play with dolls and wear dresses just to make “sure”. That Father of “Archie” is being lead around the nose by the stupid goof ball woman he married who will run his show for him, his father Charles was weird and no Alpha male Male figure, and unfortunately his Beautiful Mother was probably murdered. Everybody wears dresses in certain countries so maybe “Country” and “Tradition” neutral is next.
In 20 years, the AI and Robot sex dolls will take over anyway. Archie can have all (3) genders in his palace. Lololol.

•••
•••
•••
Man's life was ruined, lost his job, his wife, and his reputation, because he stopped to help a woman in trouble and she lied about it...

D6AT23lWkAIUWLb.jpg

D6AT4dtWwAAa5F2.jpg

•••
Everybody wears dresses in certain countries so maybe “Country” and “Tradition” neutral is next.
Scotish men wear dresses to show their balls... not their pussies... at least until now!

One of my favorite ads, showing the famous New Zealand All Blacks rugby team performing the Haka against Scotland...

Last edited:
•••
Looks like the avg gay pride parade.

Controversy in Toronto, over a gay sexually explicit billboard posted here in a Toronto subway station called “Take pride in the sex you want!” There have been complaints , as thousands of people and many kids travel the subway each day and see this billboard!
D6DoJ5wWAAEYLtT.jpg

•••
Nobody is afraid. We object to popular culture sexualizing our children and promoting promiscuity. Small minded of you to generalize about people who disagree with you.

https://www.converse.com/c/pride

I guess Republicans are now also scared of rainbow colored shoes.

oohh, scary shoes, American will crumble now.

165714C_A_08X1.jpg

•••
Right... you just pasted Nixon excuse stories for shits and giggles. Just own it, you pussy.

I never said anything about Watergate. You should learn to stop emotional posting. You're a grown man, stop crying so much. I don't even understand your post, what am I supposed to be a sore loser about? I know about Trump, before, after bankruptcy etc. Again, I literally posted about 2 documentaries on him in this thread. The recent stuff is just more details about him. More recent tax stuff will eventually come out, the stuff he's scared to death about.

Biggest loser.

Watch them:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80206395

https://www.netflix.com/title/80219941

Nobody cares.

Last edited:
•••
Right... you just pasted Nixon excuse stories for sh*ts and giggles. Just own it, you pussy.

Nobody cares.

I posted it to show how you use the same excuses. And you flipped out. Still hurting it seems. Go reread what you said about people who made comments like the one you just made. For somebody who doesn't care, you can't stop posting about it/trying to make excuses. Biggest loser in America.

oh, and wearing rainbow colored shoes doesn't promote promiscuity, dummy. Nothing like that on the page.

Scotish men wear dresses to show their balls
One of my favorite ads,

Last edited:
•••
On this day in 2002 Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn was assassinated by a far-left activist. Before Trump, Wilders, Salvini, Brexit, ect he was already daring to talk about issues like immigration and Islam and changed the course of Dutch politics...

Pim Fortuyn - This country is fed up, c'est ça! (2002) [English subtitles]

•••
And then we have thousands of pathetic leftist idiots holding "Refugees are Welcome" signs...
D55gmqCWkAIe4aq.png

D55gtIcW4AA6GRL.png

•••
•••
The POS: *commits assault*
The Media: "you poor thing!"

D51YkpKXkAAPMPa.png

As usual, the biased Liberal Media spinned the whole episode like they did with the Covington Kids
Milkshake Muslim HARASSING Tommy Robinson & his team The TRUTH caught on camera for all to see

Last edited:
•••
Ohio, Georgia, Alabama - states passing these draconian (and in some cases unscientific) anti abortion bills that focus on punishing women...

Here’s a thought:

Women don’t get pregnant by themselves, right? Can we all agree on that? (Even if it’s AI, there had to be a donor .)

Good.

So how about this. If a guy impregnates a woman without her consent he has just put her health and life at risk and changed the course of her life, career and finances for the next 18 years. He shouldn’t be able to walk away without consequences.
  • Mandatory vasectomy (so he doesnt do it to anyone else.)
  • Child support to age 18, plus pre and post natal care and maternity costs and any special needs care for the child.
  • Funeral costs, restitution to the family and manslaughter charges if the pregnancy results in the death of the mother.
  • Pays a fine (because it costs money to have the government up everyone’s business.)
I think we’d see a big drop in unwanted and unplanned pregnancies.

Or maybe just mandatory vasectomies for every male at age 14? Reversed if and when they want to start a family, with their partner’s sign off.

Nah. That last would be wrong. Because it would be legislating men’s bodies.

Like these states are doing to women.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back