NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
9:34 p.m. - Making heads and tails of results
When an Iowa caucus delegate count gets too close to call — get a coin.

That's what happened at a rural precinct in Iowa Falls on Monday evening during a tight caucus count between Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren.

Sixty-two people were in attendance, according to Sara Baranowski, editor of the Iowa Falls Times-Citizen. The viability threshold to obtain delegates in that location was 10.

Oh, Amy won the toss!

•••
Too damn many hidden commies for sure in Iowa.
Think really they are the people from 2016 pissed that the clinton woman stole the votes from bernie.
So they are making up for it by voting for bernie, probably 3 or 4 times per person.

•••
This is just beyond stupid:

"Democrats move around the caucus site — for example, supporters of former Vice President Joe Biden will gather in one corner and backers of Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts others. At most Democratic caucus locations, a candidate must get support from at least 15 percent of attendees to achieve viability. If that threshold isn't met, a candidate's supporters must realign to a different viable candidate or join with other nonviable groups to form a viable preference group. (One of those preference groups could be "uncommitted.") And the number of delegates awarded at each caucus site is determined by a mathematical formula. So get out your calculators!

In a change from past Democratic caucuses, the party will release three sets of results: "the first expression of preference" before the realignment, the "final expression of preference" after realignment and state delegate equivalents (the number used to determine the "winner" in past results). The final expression number — rather than the first expression — is used to determine who gets delegates and who doesn't.

All of the numbers will be released at the same time."

How about.....................put all the candidate on a ballot, vote. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

We have 3 sets of results, people hanging out in this and that corner.

•••
Right now, Des Moines Register has:
1. pete the fudge packer
2. bernie the commie
3. liz the fakeahontas
4. joe the groper and since he did this, he will have a new name, he kissed his granddaughter yesterday (lip to lip for sure)

so ButtFudge is 1st LMAO

Sloppy Joe is 4th

•••
•••
20200203_225454.jpg

Every Dem is going to challenge the results, it's going to be pandemonium tomorrow.

•••
Is this the same guy that complains about other people and what they do during the National Anthem? His own wife and son understand the proper way, looks like he's bored and sits down before it's over.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, from the ground here, it seems that each candidate's people are really not happy with the votes and want a re-do. Blah blah blah.

JBlions....that is what a caucus is all about.....everyone in one place trying to get votes. For the delegates for each caucus can be divided out among the candidates....weird system for sure.....but as the brother told me.....back when, a caucus was a good place to get a girl for the night....hahahhahaa

•••
•••
Is this the same guy that complains about other people and what they do during the National Anthem?

You better worry about your people JB, on my local news they are saying ButtFudge 1st, Sanders 2nd

Last edited:
•••
You better worry about your people JB, on my local news they are saying ButtFudge 1st, Sanders 2nd

Yeah, so how can your own news report something when the results aren't in? I can't imagine the results being much different than the polls before the vote.

•••
Maybe democrat Iowans voting for Trump screwing up the count (y)

•••

Could you imagine the memes if Buttplug beats sleeping Joe? Lmao

•••
Yeah, so how can your own news report something when the results aren't in? I can't imagine the results being much different than the polls before the vote.

You haven't learned a darn thing since 2016 lol

•••
You haven't learned a darn thing since 2016 lol

Explain it then. So you think Butitieg is going to be first? I guess we'll see.

I'm betting:
Sanders
Biden

Last edited:
•••
Russian hackers getting into the Dem Voting App making it so Trump runs against Bernie

•••
Remember: the Democratic Party that's running this crap show intends to claim Trump & the Russians are going to steal the 2020 election. - D&S

•••
•••
Wasn't it you and the dems saying Trump will never win?
GDP?
Trade deals?
Etc...

What? We're talking about the vote tonight, you quoted x saying it would Butitieg. You just have no idea what you're posting about half the time I guess.

•••
What? We're talking about the vote tonight, you quoted x saying it would Butitieg. You just have no idea what you're posting about half the time I guess.

"IF" Slow down your reading, it's improves your comprehension rate.

•••

I was just saying my local CH8 news said it was ButtFudge 1st , Sanders 2nd

•••
Van Jones on CNN, Iowa is too white. :xf.laugh:

•••
"IF" Slow down your reading, it's improves your comprehension rate.

So you have no idea as usual, thanks for confirming.

I was just saying my local CH8 news said it was ButtFudge 1st , Sanders 2nd

Yes, I was asking how is that possible when 0% of the vote is in.

•••
Remember: the Democratic Party that's running this crap show intends to claim Trump & the Russians are going to steal the 2020 election. - D&S

upload_2020-2-3_20-18-6.png

•••
Fuck It, Impeach the whole damn thing and start over, maybe those folks will figure out how to count votes the 2nd time around

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back