IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Gov of Arizona, Katie Hobbs, was the Secretary of State and in charge of AZ election, in which she was the democrat candidate.

She didn't enforce the laws equally, didn't keep track of ballots that could not be read by a machine because the paper was the wrong size.

Now Kari Lake gets to look at the signatures of mail in ballots, the #1 source for election fraud.

I think Kari lake would have won a fair election. I don't know if there will be enough bad votes to overturn the election but I hope so.

Last edited:
•••
Stop crying. Donald Trump says good things about a lot of people, sometimes he even means it.

From your article:

"when Jeffrey Epstein was known only as a mysterious financial whiz with a private island and a roster of A-list friends, being friendly with him was something to boast about. And Donald Trump did...."

"The relationship, whatever it was, appears to have cooled by 2007. Garten said in an interview Monday that although Epstein was never a member of Mar-a-Lago, Trump prohibited him from visiting the club around that time, as a reaction to criminal charges that had been filed against Epstein."

Show attachment 234389

Everything you post is a broken narrative and in this case, a deceptive half truth.

Show attachment 234390
Pay attention. The article was in 2002. What you posted was 2007 when he was trying to distance himself from him. Good friends for 15 years, partied together many times. This isn't deniable. Stop playing yourself. You really suck at spin.

•••
The Gov of Arizona, Katie Hobbs, was the Secretary of State and in charge of AZ election, in which she was the democrat candidate.

She didn't enforce the laws equally, didn't keep track of ballots that could not be read by a machine because the paper was the wrong size.

Now Kari Lake gets to look at the signatures of mail in ballots, the #1 source for election fraud.

I think Kari lake would have won a fair election. I don't know if there will be enough bad votes to overturn the election but I hope so.
:ROFL: You're still getting conned by your cross-dressing girlfriend and supporter of drag queen shows in her home with children present.

Look at this nut. She lost, will continue to lose. Her game right now is to continue to grift gullible types (like you) this is how she makes her living. Donations, events etc.

"They have built a House of Cards in Maricopa County. I’m not just going to knock it over. I’m going to burn it to the ground."

Last edited:
•••
DeSantis is one of the few, like Trump, who doesn't back down. I can't stand Trump's tantrums even when they are justified.

Trump was an amazing President and I think would be again so I'm ok with him winning, I just don't want to listen to him talk about himself or others.
? Trump already backing him down just with some lightweight jabs. He will get exposed, so prepare yourself.

•••

Getting conned:

"Chief Judge Cattani wrote that the evidence presented in Maricopa County “ultimately supports the court’s conclusion that voters were able to cast their ballots, that votes were counted correctly, and that no other basis justifies setting aside the election results.”

And she always has her camera filters set to full blast every time she does an interview:

•••
•••
World War-Biden coming soon.
Nope. It's something that would be more likely if your man Trump was in charge. He would let Putin run rampant over there, and let him take Ukraine. Republicans have become the anti-American push over party, just Putin's useful idiots.

•••
Nope. It's something that would be more likely if your man Trump was in charge. He would let Putin run rampant over there, and let him take Ukraine. Republicans have become the anti-American push over party, just Putin's useful idiots.
Hard to say but I doubt it would happen under Mr. Donald. The thing is Russia was scared of Trump due to his reputation of being hot headed. Very few are afraid of Biden and his dementia is making it hard for him to govern. I'd honestly rather have either Trump or even a democrat like Clinton in office then Biden. But, your opinion is respected. Also, I admit inflation this month was not as bad as a couple months ago, but we have still had groceries go way up and other things under Biden. This inflation was less common under the Donald. That being said the media hates Trump and if we nominate him Biden will probably get a second term. DeSantis would probably beat Biden. There are very few if any good people that ever run to be president.

•••
Also Biden must be doing bad with only 37% of Democrats wanting him to run again you can google it and you'll find that out if you don't already know.

•••
Hard to say but I doubt it would happen under Mr. Donald. The thing is Russia was scared of Trump due to his reputation of being hot headed. Very few are afraid of Biden and his dementia is making it hard for him to govern. I'd honestly rather have either Trump or even a democrat like Clinton in office then Biden. But, your opinion is respected. Also, I admit inflation this month was not as bad as a couple months ago, but we have still had groceries go way up and other things under Biden. This inflation was less common under the Donald. That being said the media hates Trump and if we nominate him Biden will probably get a second term. DeSantis would probably beat Biden. There are very few if any good people that ever run to be president.
It was less under Donald because we didn't get hit yet with the full ramifications of Covid. The money printing started under Trump and we had supply issues. We would have those same issues if Trump were President now.

•••
Also Biden must be doing bad with only 37% of Democrats wanting him to run again you can google it and you'll find that out if you don't already know.
Biden is up over Trump and DeSantis in head to head polls for 2024 Presidential Election:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html

And that's before Trump and DeSantis tear each other up.

I also expect the economy to be better in 1 and a half years.

•••
It was less under Donald because we didn't get hit yet with the full ramifications of Covid. The money printing started under Trump and we had supply issues. We would have those same issues if Trump were President now.
Biden scares me, the economy if it does improve no doubt it would help Biden. However, we are more likely to experience a housing crisis due to the high interest rates and possibly a recession. Right now the economy is pretty darn good but it is on a downward spiral.

•••
He does have high approval among Dems, 78% approve of the job he is doing:
https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

As far as running, they're concerned about his age. But Trump is old as well. And I don't really think it matters who the Dems put up because the other choice is Trump or DeSantis.

•••
He does have high approval among Dems, 78% approve of the job he is doing:
https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

As far as running, they're concerned about his age. But Trump is old as well. And I don't really think it matters who the Dems put up because the other choice is Trump or DeSantis.
I actually agree, but their is still huge concern about him and we need someone that can run the country. It's getting to the point where he can't run it. I could care less about the age issue if he were 50 years old with dementia (very rare to happen though at that early an age), I would be saying the same thing.

•••
Biden scares me, the economy if it does improve no doubt it would help Biden. However, we are more likely to experience a housing crisis due to the high interest rates and possibly a recession. Right now the economy is pretty darn good but it is on a downward spiral.
Probably a recession is coming. But as far as the election, one of the reasons Biden got the most votes ever, was in good part to who his opponent was, Trump. If Trump is the nominee, he'll just get beat again. America has moved on from him. Even his biggest supporters in this thread, the x's are tired of him and have flipped over to DeSantis.

•••
Probably a recession is coming. But as far as the election, one of the reasons Biden got the most votes ever, was in good part to who his opponent was, Trump. If Trump is the nominee, he'll just get beat again. America has moved on from him. Even his biggest supporters in this thread, the x's are tired of him and have flipped over to DeSantis.
Would you be ok with a DeSantis presidency or does he scare you?

•••
I actually agree, but their is still huge concern about him and we need someone that can run the country. It's getting to the point where he can't run it. I could care less about the age issue if he were 50 years old with dementia (very rare to happen though at that early an age), I would be saying the same thing.
I think he's too old myself. I think Trump is too old as well. Right now, 80 and 76. They should be hanging out with family, playing with the grandkids.

•••
I think he's too old myself. I think Trump is too old as well. Right now, 80 and 76. They should be hanging out with family, playing with the grandkids.
Reagan was elected in his 70's and did a good job. However, yeah it's hard for a president to govern when they aren't clear minded. As far as Trump he leads the pack in becoming the nominee but we shall see what happens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Would you be ok with a DeSantis presidency or does he scare you?
He's very Trump like, taking a big part of his playbook. Trump gave him life, Trump is right about that. The commercial below is just awkward. I think he plays well in Florida but will fall apart in the National Spotlight. He's not good at debates. He's generally not good interacting with people. His stance on issues will come back to bite him. Big one being abortion. And he's a control freak. What I quoted from Trump earlier, the stats on Florida are true. Florida is not doing good on education, crime etc. I think he will get exposed.

•••
Last edited:
•••
He's very Trump like, taking a big part of his playbook. Trump gave him life, Trump is right about that. The commercial below is just awkward. I think he plays well in Florida but will fall apart in the National Spotlight. He's not good at debates. He's generally not good interacting with people. His stance on issues will come back to bite him. Big one being abortion. And he's a control freak. What I quoted from Trump earlier, the stats on Florida are true. Florida is not doing good on education, crime etc. I think he will get exposed.

"not good on education, crime etc." that doesn't explain why in Florida if he were doing such a bad job that he won by 19% and really beat the pants off the democrat. But, yeah nationally we will find out how loved he is or how loved he is not.

Last edited:
•••
Getting conned:

Mask don't stop viruses.

"Chief Judge Cattani wrote that the evidence presented in Maricopa County “ultimately supports the court’s conclusion that voters were able to cast their ballots, that votes were counted correctly, and that no other basis justifies setting aside the election results.”

And she always has her camera filters set to full blast every time she does an interview:

Yes. Several counts of her lawsuit were thrown out but as I posted, the AZ Supreme Court upheld her right to validate signatures. No idea if that will be a statistical sampling or an actual audit.

I believe that audit will show fraud. I don't know if that will change anything.

•••
You can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.
Pay attention. The article was in 2002. What you posted was 2007 when he was trying to distance himself from him. Good friends for 15 years, partied together many times. This isn't deniable. Stop playing yourself. You really suck at spin.

•••
He heard this on the View.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back