IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
Let me be clear, the democrat party as an institution, supports degeneracy, sexual deviancy, sexual abuse and mutilation of children behind their parents backs.

You are a degenerate because you support degenerates.

Mr-x calls these people violent trans

you, these aren’t violent trans dummy. You’re posting up some bs flyer when you can watch live on tv, there’s video. You calling kids degenerates

Trans-surrection-730x0.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Let me be clear, the democrat party as an institution, supports degeneracy, sexual deviancy, sexual abuse and mutilation of children behind their parents backs.

You are a degenerate because you support degenerates.

Trans-surrection-730x0.png
Lol. No injuries, no property damage, fighting to stop kids getting shot up.

While the other side fought to overturn the vote of American people

You had to get another slow post in

•••
•••
Lol. No injuries, no property damage, fighting to stop kids getting shot up.

While the other side fought to overturn the vote of American people

You had to get another slow post in

"it's ok when we do it" - JB Lions.

•••
"it's ok when we do it" - JB Lions.
Read it again, not the same. Do you have an actual reading disability. I went over the differences

Last edited:
•••

Florida Legislature approves carrying a concealed loaded gun without a permit​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n&cvid=c69567c8cd414ba1a3c1b982acb522ce&ei=15

Why DeSantis will lose
groomer
no personality
doesn't like people
Trump mini me/wanna be but disloyal to Trump. Was a nobody until Trump gave him light

The Big Ones - Issues
guns - the one above, likes gun laws most Americans disagree with
abortion

No chance of winning.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Did you know

The Ashley Babbitt tapes have not been released yet

Last edited:
•••
•••
Keeping in mind that Bragg raised a misdemeanor to a Felony .

If I were Trump under these circumstances I would do this , I would fly into New York , call the Police , have the Police come get me , insist on being handcuffed , read Miranda and taken in the back of a police vehicle .. I would not turn myself in at the jail .. this for all the world to see , this is very important that the world see a complete arrest , handcuffing and normal booking into the jail. It’s important for the final outcome of this. Not just the charges themself , but the complete justice system end result.

I doubt that will happen , it will most likely be a surrender by zoom or ect .. but you never know .

•••
•••
•••
Ron DeGroomer doesn't understand how things work

"Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda."

Last edited:
•••
Marxist Leftist may put on Republican shirts and ect and go out and agitate . They are good at that .. I don’t think Republicans will protest , if at all it will be very little if at all IMO

•••
Keeping in mind that Bragg raised a misdemeanor to a Felony .

If I were Trump under these circumstances I would do this , I would fly into New York , call the Police , have the Police come get me , insist on being handcuffed , read Miranda and taken in the back of a police vehicle .. I would not turn myself in at the jail .. this for all the world to see , this is very important that the world see a complete arrest , handcuffing and normal booking into the jail. It’s important for the final outcome of this. Not just the charges themself , but the complete justice system end result.

I doubt that will happen , it will most likely be a surrender by zoom or ect .. but you never know .

If they can do it to Trump, we can do it to Biden. Also the statute of limitations long passed for the alleged misdemeanor. There is no legal precedent, just a thin theory.

The DA has wide latitude so knows the most that can happen is a reprimand, which only bolsters his popularity with the degenerates.

Last edited:
•••
Ron DeGroomer doesn't understand how things work

"Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda."

It's a shame that the Republican Party has been left in the hands of crying childs, deniers, and conspiracists.
First the wannabe dictator, the biggest crying childish president in US history, the Donald, and now his successor, De Santis.
Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney are some of the few Republicans who still have some common sense in that Party.
Just for what happened in the Capitol in Jan 6, the wannabe dictator should be banned for life from the White House and stay 100 miles away from there forever.
Not to mention that he should be prosecuted for inciting the Capitol attack and for trying to change the results of a democratic presidential election.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Prostitute breaks NDA for money.
Insane that with all the destruction being carried out by Biden and Co., so many are obsessed that the former president paid a prostitute. This suggests that Democrats don't pay their prostitutes, which would be generally consistent with what I know of most of them.

I would say the same thing to them that I said to people who whined about semen stains on Monica's dress: "nobody cares." Not even his wife.

Last edited:
•••
Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney are some of the few Republicans who still have some common sense in that Party.

Then you'll be happy to know, they will eventually be coming to invade your country, too.

Last edited:
•••
Insane that with all the destruction being carried out by Biden and Co., so many are obsessed that the former president paid a prostitute. This suggests that Democrats don't pay their prostitutes, which would be generally consistent with what I know of most of them.

I would say the same thing to them that I said to people who whined about semen stains on Monica's dress: "nobody cares." Not even his wife.
The ignorance in this reply, you have no clue what this is about

•••
It's a shame that the Republican Party has been left in the hands of crying childs, deniers, and conspiracists.
First the wannabe dictator, the biggest crying childish president in US history, the Donald, and now his successor, De Santis.
Just for what happened in the Capitol in Jan 6, the wannabe dictator should be banned for life from the White House and stay 100 miles away from there forever.
Not to mention that he should be prosecuted for inciting the Capitol attack and for trying to change the results of a democratic presidential election.

Leftys like you have been melting down over Trump for seven years. You've gone from Russian collusion, pee tapes, Muller investigation, yada, yada all the way to an expired misdemeanor "trumped up" to a felony.

You're not only projecting your emotions and behavior onto republicans, you're cheering a political prosecution.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back