IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like Nikki is getting about 33%
More like 26.6% to Trump's 68.2% over +40 Trump MI Primary Landslide. I think before the end of March Trump will be Presumptive GOP nominee will be fun to watch Trump win every Super Tuesday State.

•••
Both are experiencing mental decline, but let's not confuse the facts...

I have bad news, this is not Trump but a trained Doppelganger, the Putin is same, the real ones are long time ago dead, not Trump but Putin was assassinated in his first mandate, after he say in a speech that he will make Russia great again.
I remember Trump speeches, I can detect easy any actor, I know very good how Trump speaks, sounds and moves, this guy is a paid actor.
Can't say for sure if the original Trump is dead but Putin is for sure, those who run this circus are controlling both sides, their target is to liquidate ordinary citizens in each country after the secret gets out, and no matter who is acting as a president.
You people in US are easy brainwashed of who is the most popular President on TV the one which spends, the most on his campaign, but you never pay attention that the real greatest president who can be is a very simple person. This mistake is made across the world, this guys come to reap their invests and not think for the population, that is why all our countries are failing, mind control through media who is the most shining fake star.

I hope to release that big secret somewhere in April or May and put an end to this Masonic world wide circus, expect them to attack Moldova next.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump a man of strong moral fiber.
IMG_0107.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Facts are only helpful if people are told the truth. Trump knew the election wasn't stolen.

Voter data expert hired by Trump campaign says 2020 election was not stolen

...the consultant he hired told him so, provided cold hard facts that he couldn't deny, but instead 45 chose to ignore evidence and continued to promote the BIG LIE to the world.

"Percentage of Republicans who think Biden’s 2020 win was illegitimate ticks back up near 70%"
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/03/poli...s-think-2020-election-illegitimate/index.html

Doesn't change the fact of millions of GOP and independents that believe 2020 was stolen in the past GOP never believed elections were stolen. So they have a very creditable case.

•••
Doesn't change the fact of millions of GOP and independents that believe 2020 was stolen in the past GOP never believed elections were stolen.

The facts clearly speak for themself, that doesn't change things...

Many may believe the election was stolen, many are misled, or selectively deny the fact he lost.

•••
The facts clearly speak for themself, that doesn't change things...

Many may believe the election was stolen, many are misled, or selectively deny the fact he lost.
It is amazing though that such a high percentage believe it. Either people were dumb enough to vote for Biden or America wanted 4 more years of Mighty Donald J. Trump.

•••
•••
It is amazing though that such a high percentage believe it. Either people were dumb enough to vote for Biden or America wanted 4 more years of Mighty Donald J. Trump.

Not amazing, more like gullible :wacky: ...no question Trump lost the 2020 election.

More than a dozen public opinion surveys found that a majority of Americans overall believe the results of the 2020 election were legitimate. However, many of these polls also found that many Republicans continue to hold the view that the results were skewed by voter fraud, despite a lack of evidence.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/02/viral-image/no-most-americans-dont-believe-2020-election

•••
Not amazing, more like gullible :wacky: ...no question Trump lost the 2020 election.

It is amazing, in that there are so many who are so gullible. :xf.wink:

But there are the Trumpers who know the Big Lie is just that, but won't admit it to others. Whether that's because of a moral deficiency, like an unwillingness to admit they were wrong; or they don't want to be ostracized from their fellow Trumpers; or they have something else to gain from supporting the Big Lie.... . I wonder what percentage of those make up the election deniers. Could be pretty high.

•••
If we know by 1AM EST the day after election day, people won't question it. However, if it takes 4 1/2 days people will maybe wonder what shenanigans are going on. Trump 2024, Real Change!

Last edited:
•••
Proud to be a MAGA Republican who has a deep love for this country and love for all people. I love Trump too and voting for his amazing policies. While he is a good guy he was an amazing president too. The economy will do much better under term #2: Donald J. Trump.

•••
If we know by 1AM EST the day after election day, people won't question it. However, if it takes 4 1/2 days people will maybe wonder what shenanigans are going on. Trump 2024, Real Change!
It's over for your boy Trump, DeSantis strikes back. Why would a Trump official grant immunity to Epstein.

Read this carefully:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has just signed legislation to authorize the Release of Jeffrey Epstein Grand Jury Documents for his case in Florida.

This is the case that was buried and then ended up with Epstein getting a sweetheart deal.

You may recall that it was former Trump administration official Alexander Acosta, then the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, who agreed to the ridiculously lenient plea deal, to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein, along with four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators".

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Ron DeSantis isn't running for president but I do hope he debates Newsom again as he slaughtered him in debate last time (they tackled homelessness in California & other areas where Gavin failed). Newsom is polling really bad against Trump for 2024 but not sure if a DeSantis vs. Newsom election maybe 2028 might be close.

•••
@JB Lions Ron DeSantis isn't running for president but I do hope he debates Newsom again as he slaughtered him in debate last time (they tackled homelessness in California & other areas where Gavin failed). Newsom is polling really bad against Trump for 2024 but not sure if a DeSantis vs. Newsom election maybe 2028 might be close.
Why, neither are running. I understand you'll make money again helping Newsom with debate prep. I admit, you did a great job, handily defeated DeSantis.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election
If even 1/2 of Republican voters show up your buddy Joe will lose. Even some Democrats are mad about the border issues, like New York City Mayor Adams, he's mad about all the illegals moved to their state many were imported from Florida by DeSantis and costing the city almost 1 billion. Arizona without RKF Jr. +6 Trump Arizona with RFK +9 Trump. So RFK Jr. is really helping Trump do even better, however without him Donald is still winning in all important states like +6 in PA, not sure what PA would be if you add in RFK JR. GOP is now siding against RFK JR. because he's been exposed. I remember in the beginning Republicans were voting for RFK JR. in droves but now they've come home and switched back to Trump. Now, some Democrats are tired of Biden and voting RFK Jr. In Michigan DEM primary 13.2% voted for Uncommitted instead of Joe Biden then 5%+ for other candidates. Uncommitted is a wasted vote. Only 3% of GOP voted Uncommitted in MI primary.

•••
https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election
If even 1/2 of Republican voters show up your buddy Joe will lose. Even some Democrats are mad about the border issues, like New York City Mayor Adams, he's mad about all the illegals moved to their state many were imported from Florida by DeSantis and costing the city almost 1 billion. Arizona without RKF Jr. +6 Trump Arizona with RFK +9 Trump. So RFK Jr. is really helping Trump do even better, however without him Donald is still winning in all important states like +6 in PA, not sure what PA would be if you add in RFK JR. GOP is now siding against RFK JR. because he's been exposed. I remember in the beginning Republicans were voting for RFK JR. in droves but now they've come home and switched back to Trump. Now, some Democrats are tired of Biden and voting RFK Jr. In Michigan DEM primary 13.2% voted for Uncommitted instead of Joe Biden then 5%+ for other candidates. Uncommitted is a wasted vote. Only 3% of GOP voted Uncommitted in MI primary.
Why, neither are running. I understand you'll make money again helping Newsom with debate prep. I admit, you did a great job, handily defeated DeSantis.
I will be very wealthy under Trump looking forward to both a secure border, tax breaks, and other important things.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back