IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••

Orbán describes Trump's in-depth plans to end war: he won't give a penny​

"He has a very clear vision that is hard to disagree with. He says the following: first, he will not give a single penny for the Russo-Ukrainian war. That's why the war will end, because it's obvious that Ukraine cannot stand on its own two feet. If the Americans don't give money and weapons along with the Europeans, the war will end. And if the Americans don't give money, then the Europeans won't be able to fund this war alone. And then the war will end."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/orbán-describes-trump-s-in-depth-plans-to-end-war-he-won-t-give-a-penny/ar-BB1jEURy?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=382d618a5c8c437fa0fd242c0cda31d2&ei=10

So basically Trump will let Putin take Ukraine and anything else Putin wants to take. It's clear he wants to take us out of NATO as well.

Last October:

Putin and Orban reaffirm Russian-Hungarian ties amid international strains​

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-putin-holds-talks-with-hungarys-orban-china-2023-10-17/

---------
So Trump is with Putin on this one against our allies and NATO.

Last edited:
•••
Racist Elon Musk bumped not 1 but 2 black on white crime tweets today, reinforcing stereotypes, triggering his followers that are racist

Let me know when he bumps a white on black crime video or a positive story like black high school student gets accepted to multiple Ivy League schools

•••
Last edited:
•••
Here's one suggestion... Biden replaces Kamala Harris with Nikki Haley for VP

Note: FYI, the term 'Eskimo' is outdated, Inuit is the proper term

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Here's one suggestion... Biden replaces Kamala Harris with Nikki Haley for VP

@JB Lions, do you think Biden would swap Kamala out for Nikki Haley? Would that move be revolutionary? :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions, do you think Biden would swap Kamala out for Nikki Haley? Would that move be revolutionary? :unsure:
Nikki Haley even not being a dumber trumper, still seems to be a hard conservative republican. I don't see too much sense on that, other than trying to take a thin piece of the republican cake. Too thin in my opinion for a move that doesn't make sense.
----------------------------------

Republican US presidential candidate Nikki Haley says embryos are babies​

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...rt-ruling-that-embryos-are-babies-2024-02-21/

•••
•••
Lol busted this fraud and he blocked me. MAGAs are losing
Champions of freedom of speech don't want you to tell them a few truths :ROFL:

•••
No changes. Plus, she's still Republican even tho she's more a typical type Republican instead of the Trumper/MAGA disaster types.

I think things will start turning back in Biden's favor. 3 of the last 5 polls favored Biden. That was before his great SOTU address and the Republicans disastrous reply. Plus, just more bad news for Trump. Putting family in as RNC co-chair was a bad move. As the polls start to go back to Biden, Trump will get even more crazier. Dems are flush with money. We're in good shape

•••
RFK Jr/supporters going at Trump. Most Trumpers can't stand the vaccine, call it the clot shot, but it's something Trump is proud of, Pfizer gave him lots of money. It's interesting to watch his fans navigate that. Just see that Alex Jones clip I posted earlier, plus:

Last edited:
•••
@Daniel Owens who do you roll with:

A. America, Ukraine and it's allies

B. Putin

Orban is saying Trump is choosing B, what we already knew. That's not good on so many levels.

Just in last few days what I consider bad news for Trump:
Biden giving a good SOTU address

Orban verifying Trump would let Ukraine fall, won't support our allies, treaties we get into etc.

Putting family in positions of power

Reminding people of his stance on Covid

I can't see how that helps him in the polls. Will be interesting to see the new ones when they start coming out but I expect a Biden bump, when he was already making a comeback. Big contrast between the two. Trump angry, negative, payback etc. Biden more positive, hopeful.

Last edited:
•••
Champions of freedom of speech don't want you to tell them a few truths :ROFL:
Yeah, it's amazing somebody named Catturd is one of the leaders in right wing social media. Trump giving him callouts, Tucker Carlson interviewing him. Somebody who named himself basically cat shit.

And it was just a passing comment pointing out how ridiculous one of his tweets was. He said they shouldn't donate to the RNC, it was a rich boy's club, that people should donate to Trump directly. lol donate to a billionaire. Plus, it's a waste of time blocking me, I have lots of Twitter accounts. I've always made a new one for each website I make. I have some dedicated to certain subjects. One just for domaining, one just for crypto etc.

This dumb tweet:

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Glad you finally agree that Trump is rich. I think that does make it harder to raise funds. What they should do is open a good-fund-me for Trump's court cases. Then if needed he can self-fund the campaign until the RNC gives him money. The RNC usually holds-out funds until the July Convention. He will get full $'s from RNC in July. I predict some 10+ million per donor donations will be made to his cpac to run ads to attack Biden the worse president ever.

•••
I think things will start turning back in Biden's favor. 3 of the last 5 polls favored Biden. That was before his great SOTU address and the Republicans disastrous reply.

Do you think it really matters whether or not SCOTUS makes their decision(s) before the election? Personally, I would say no. They will not deny a presidential candidate IMO, and by appearances, they will remain neutral.

Plus, just more bad news for Trump. Putting family in as RNC co-chair was a bad move. As the polls start to go back to Biden, Trump will get even more crazier. Dems are flush with money. We're in good shape

Nepotism at its finest. Trump getting even more crazy? That's a given. The difference is, his voice is not being amplified by the major networks like last election (or maybe I'm just immune) :xf.wink:

•••
It's good that Trump is honest unlike others, however from time to time it get's him in trouble. The border facts he states help his campaign and his record is much better in American than Joe. I'd rather have Trump term #2. Biden is the underdog. Trump 2024!

•••
It's good that Trump is honest unlike others, however from time to time it get's him in trouble. The border facts he states help his campaign and his record is much better in American than Joe. I'd rather have Trump term #2. Biden is the underdog. Trump 2024!
Trump telling people to kill the Border Bill the Border Patrol wanted so he can use the issue for election purposes will be used against him. And it's the truth.

Last edited:
•••
Do you think it really matters whether or not SCOTUS makes their decision(s) before the election? Personally, I would say no. They will not deny a presidential candidate IMO, and by appearances, they will remain neutral.

Nepotism at its finest. Trump getting even more crazy? That's a given. The difference is, his voice is not being amplified by the major networks like last election (or maybe I'm just immune) :xf.wink:
Don't think it matters. I want him available so Biden can whip him again.

•••
Daniel dodging more than usual. Orban, vaccines, social security/Medicare, family in positions of power, Trump siding with Putin according to Orban. He knows this is all bad news. Biden’s coming, going to whip Trump twice

Last edited:
•••
The senate will go GOP. And the Presidency shall go to Trump. The senate has no way to remain Democrat as they have too many seats to defend in strong Republican states. The house of reps is toss-up between GOP & Dems. Sorry, dems math is not working for the senate. As for popular presidential vote it goes up and down daily, as bad a president as Biden is it should be +18 Trump. But, there are some people who like Biden and enjoy paying more for their food and love high taxes and open borders. Prediction, if Biden pulls off a re-election upset then Russia will own Ukraine. America won't let that happen and that is why Trump is ahead in every swing-state, if you can find a map that favors Biden in swing states please share @JB Lions and the theory of GOP staying home is unlikely.

•••
When your at the voting booth just like voices did in 1980, you should ask yourself are you better off then you were 4 years ago?
For most Americans the answer is no, and I believe it will be an election for the history books that ushers Trump back-in.

•••
@JB Lions Since you are on the side of Biden winning, are you hoping for the wonderful maga movement to end?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back