Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in reality … all that Antifa - Proud Boy shit is a complete joke … they do theater in the streets to fool the masses .. look at the videos of their so called fights .. fully controlled theater bullshit .. Bear spray and umbrellas.. all controlled theater .. when people fight their aren’t rules .. these fucks are a joke .. they never even have a true fist fight this whole time .. it all fucking bullshit .. watch the theater videos of them
Theatre? C'mon man! Burning buildings, destroying statues, beating people and on a few occasions killing people is theatre? Not in my part of the world it ain't!

•••
Theatre? C'mon man! Burning buildings, destroying statues, beating people and on a few occasions killing people is theatre? Not in my part of the world it ain't!

Antifa .. like in Portland .. they start trash cans on fire and shit .. start fires in the streets .. at least that is what they were doing when I wasted like months watching them on live stream .. they are either Queer .. Transvestite .. witch and satan worshiping fucks too

I saw the fires in buildings in Atlanta and Wisconsin .. I never was able to distinguish who was starting those fires

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Liberals like @lennco and @bmugford probably regret their vote for Biden but would not admit it. Until
something truly disastrous happens.

Biden has famously been wrong about almost everything his entire career. Now when the buck stops at him he is in denial, incoherent and unable to make a decision.

Send the the Marines and special forces back in, get the Americans and AF allies out. Spend three weeks using air power to destroy abandoned American military hardware. If they object, kill their leadership.

Last edited:
•••
Liberals like @lennco and @bmugford probably regret their vote for Biden but would not admit it. Until
something truly disastrous happens.

Biden has famously been wrong about almost everything his entire career. Now when the buck stops at him he is in denial, incoherent and unable to make a decision.

Send the the Marines and special forces back in, get the Americans and AF allies out. Spend three weeks using air power to destroy abandoned American military hardware. If they object, kill their leadership.
You ever heard of not having free will? How are you stating Trump would of done a better job?

•••
By the way ..there are casualties from start of time …you just don’t hear it

•••
You ever heard of not having free will? How are you stating Trump would of done a better job?

What make you think he wouldn't?

•••
•••
By the way ..there are casualties from start of time …you just don’t hear it

But somehow the French commandos managed to get their civilians, diplomats and allies to safety.

•••
But somehow the French commandos managed to get their civilians, diplomats and allies to safety.

Thank God for free will.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Speaking of denial, lol. I'm not surprised the situation in Afghanistan is a total fubar, the negotiated deadline had passed and US had no plan B or C? C'mon man! :xf.wink:

ONLY the special forces ought to have been sent in to get Bin Laden (9/11) and then get their asses out. At this point any overt aggression is futile unless US wants to make a bad situation even worse. Hmmm :blackeye:

•••
The Q people are living on false hopes of bullshit ..

I still think that the whole Q thing is just another FBI/CIA psy-op/entrapment, like the kidnapping plot for Michigan's governor and countless "terror plots."

The way it came to my attention was unusual. Normally, when the CIA media harp on about a danger from the right, it's at least a group I have heard of. I first heard nothing about Q at all except from the media and leftist sources. They may have actual recruits now, but that doesn't disprove this theory. The CIA/FBI/KGB etc. create the group and attract a few fringe nutters and dopes to serve their ends. Voila, a dangerous new "terror group" is formed. And it consists of secret state actors and a handful of unwitting recruits.

You seem to know a few of these people. Do you really think this Q group is an organic part of the right and not an FBI scam?

•••
•••
At this point any overt aggression is futile unless US wants to make a bad situation even worse.

I was thinking about this. Historically, when murderous and incompetent government goons ran a country, they would run it into the ground until it collapsed and a neighboring army decided to move in and take over. If the country had some valuable resource (say, gold) that financed the goons despite their incompetence, the neighboring army would move in even sooner to eliminate the border threat and to gain the assets.

Things worked this way until the last century. Now, invading a neighboring country is a no-no. So a group of goons like the Taliban can run Afghanistan (and its people) into the ground while cashing in on their mineral resources with the Chinese. While this goes on, their fanatical activities are financed. And as long as they are aimed at the west, China will be fine with it.

Even if there was a total trade blockade (will never happen), there would still be smugglers making a fortune for themselves and the Taliban.

No idea what can be done in the current environment.

•••
Trump

Last edited:
•••
•••
I was thinking about this. Historically, when murderous and incompetent government goons ran a country, they would run it into the ground until it collapsed and a neighboring army decided to move in and take over. If the country had some valuable resource (say, gold) that financed the goons despite their incompetence, the neighboring army would move in even sooner to eliminate the border threat and to gain the assets.

Things worked this way until the last century. Now, invading a neighboring country is a no-no. So a group of goons like the Taliban can run Afghanistan (and its people) into the ground while cashing in on their mineral resources with the Chinese. While this goes on, their fanatical activities are financed. And as long as they are aimed at the west, China will be fine with it.

Even if there was a total trade blockade (will never happen), there would still be smugglers making a fortune for themselves and the Taliban.

No idea what can be done in the current environment.

IMO, in this case it was also West vs West. Part of the military withdrawal is a result of the crash of the medical opioid market, pharmaceutical lawsuits etc. back home. A source of government funding was left in the fields and you know the black market will continue. :cautious:

•••
Gwen Berry slammed for 'racial vilification'
Sky News host Rita Panahi has slammed controversial US hammer thrower Gwen Berry for having "racially vilified" her on social media.

Gwen Berry turns away from flag at US Olympic trials and says she was 'set up' at the Tokyo Olympics...
1068.jpg

•••
•••
Senile Man Disastrous - detached from reality leftists still can't bring themselves to address reality.

•••
Which diplomacy are you talking about ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back