Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The famous writer, David Mamet, in his book, The Secret Knowledge, explains why he is no longer a brain dead liberal. The brain dead liberals here should read it.

David Mamet once gave Bill Maher a mezuzah ...to make a weed pipe :ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

Little known factoid: Anti-BDS Laws

According to a 2022 survey by the Pew Research Center, 5% of Americans support BDS and 84% do not know much about it. 17% of Republicans have some familiarity with BDS compared to 15% of Democrats, while 7% of the latter and 2% of Republicans support the movement.
According to University of Maryland's Critical Issues Poll from October 2019, a majority of Americans oppose anti-BDS laws; 72% opposed laws penalizing people who boycott Israel and 22% supported such laws.

Apparently student demands for divestment have no legal leg to stand on in 38 states which have passed bills and executive orders designed to discourage boycotts of Israel. :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
The famous writer, David Mamet, in his book, The Secret Knowledge, explains why he is no longer a brain dead liberal. The brain dead liberals here should read it.
Another anti-American, brain dead election denier, I can see why you like him

Last edited:
•••
Brain dead conspiracy nutters here should read some real books and stop being so gullible to believe any conspiracy sh*t posted out there. But I guess conspiracy nutters will be always election deniers, climate change deniers and pro any conspiracy sh*t that other conspiracy nutters gonna make up and post out there.

Last edited:
•••
Another anti-American, brain dead election denier, I can see why you like him

Brain dead conspiracy nutters here should read some real books and stop being so gullible to believe any conspiracy sh*t posted out there. But I guess conspiracy nutters will be always election deniers, climate change deniers and pro any conspiracy sh*t that other conspiracy nutters gonna make up and post out there.
totally agree--- as long as it does not affect the Social Security, Medicare obamacare....then all is good

•••
•••
•••
@JB Lions, do you think Biden's unwavering military support and his inability to prevent Israel from conducting genocide against the Palestinians will hurt his chances of re-election? :unsure:

Aiding and abetting criminals is complicity. Even if Trump would have done the same, it happened on Biden's watch.

•••
totally agree--- as long as it does not affect the Social Security, Medicare obamacare....then all is good
I'm tempted to hire you we need more good looking Hispanics at the company!

•••
Good for you that you have a fetish for good looking Hispanic

•••
•••
Good for you that you have a fetish for good looking Hispanic
No I just as a Republican love having diversity in the company. You don't look like a bum so that is good for business. All people of all races are precious in the eyes of God!

•••
No I just as a Republican love having diversity in the company. You don't look like a bum so that is good for business. All people of all races are precious in the eyes of God!
@marijuanadomain The Republican Party is the most diverse party in the nation, might even have a Hispanic or Black VP choice for Trump.

•••
@marijuanadomain The Republican Party is the most diverse party in the nation, might even have a Hispanic or Black VP choice for Trump.
"might even have a Hispanic or Black VP choice for Trump."

Might?? so what the hold up...?

the democrats already have all the rainbow colors

•••
"might even have a Hispanic or Black VP choice for Trump."

Might?? so what the hold up...?

the democrats already have all the rainbow colors
Trump will pick the best person for the job regardless of race or color. Tim Scott seems like a good VP choice for Trump.

•••
Trump will pick the best person for the job regardless of race or color. Tim Scott seems like a good VP choice for Trump.
He picks the Loyalists.....and those are the people who know shit about the job.

•••
He picks the Loyalists.....and those are the people who know shit about the job.
If RFK JR stays in the race this poll has +12 popular vote for Trump https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election
I do have faith that Nikki could win as well if she were to replace Trump for Presidential Nominee. We need Donald J. Trump in there to save SS & Medicare and clean up the rest of Joe's mess. That said Nikki wouldn't hurt those things either.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions With Trump leading in the national vote on average 3+% and in the last poll 12% and Trump ahead in 7 swing-states should dems like you be worried?

•••
If RFK JR stays in the race this poll has +12 popular vote for Trump
I do have faith that Nikki could win as well if she were to replace Trump for Presidential Nominee. We need Donald J. Trump in there to save SS & Medicare and clean up the rest of Joe's mess. That said Nikki wouldn't hurt those things either.
Ha ha, the only way to save SS Medicare and have SS raises is NOT TO VOTE for trump and the republicans.
They are the ones that want to kill SS Medicare Obamacare.

What bills have the Republicans passed lately? the dsyfunctional in fighting in breeding party

•••
•••
@JB Lions, do you think Biden's unwavering military support and his inability to prevent Israel from conducting genocide against the Palestinians will hurt his chances of re-election? :unsure:

Aiding and abetting criminals is complicity. Even if Trump would have done the same, it happened on Biden's watch.
I don't know. The other option is always Trump, which is worse. Plus, there are a ton of other issues. Same thing as before, if people want to sit home and give Trump another win like the Sanders supporters did, don't want to hear anybody cry about it.

•••
Speaking of which, a couple of weeks ago I had a fine looking latina tell me to take my shirt off and lay down on the table. And then 2 other latinas joined her to rub ointment all over my chest.

Unfortunately is was just an MRI scan for my chest, I was expecting just one person but I guess it was training day. Doc says I'm as healthy as a 15 year old boy.

•••
Speaking of which, a couple of weeks ago I had a fine looking latina tell me to take my shirt off and lay down on the table. And then 2 other latinas joined her to rub ointment all over my chest.

Unfortunately is was just an MRI scan for my chest, I was expecting just one person but I guess it was training day. Doc says I'm as healthy as a 15 year old boy.
God Bless you and cheers to good health.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't know. The other option is always Trump, which is worse. Plus, there are a ton of other issues. Same thing as before, if people want to sit home and give Trump another win like the Sanders supporters did, don't want to hear anybody cry about it.

Joe needs to take a step back and listen to Bernie ...he's a man of high moral fiber :xf.wink:

•••
If RFK JR stays in the race this poll has +12 popular vote for Trump
Not only Trump and his loyalists will remove the social security medicare , they will kill my Marijuana business

marijuanaguy.com, marijuanadomain.com

I am getting many offers on my marijuana domains!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back