Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Joe needs to take a step back and listen to Bernie ...he's a man of high moral fiber :xf.wink:
Bernie is the way.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-25-at-1.31.02-PM-800x400.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
@JB Lions A Trump win is possible, and exciting. I love America and it is people of strong moral fiber like Trump (good policies, low-taxes, less inflation, lower-interest-rates, lower gas prices, more secure borders, saving & protecting SS & Medicare), that will make America Great Again. I will pray for Biden if he wins, if Trump wins I'll pray but will feel better about the direction of our country. 64.7% say that country is headed in wrong direction: https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/state-of-the-union/direction-of-country
Will that turn into Trump votes and DJT win, well we shall know for sure in November but I think so.
God Bless, Trump, Putin & even Joe Biden. @marijuanadomain Best of luck with pot domains just keep in mind the drug is illegal under federal law.

•••
@JB Lions A Trump win is possible, and exciting. I love America and it is people of strong moral fiber like Trump (good policies, low-taxes, less inflation, lower-interest-rates, lower gas prices, more secure borders, saving & protecting SS & Medicare), that will make America Great Again. I will pray for Biden if he wins, if Trump wins I'll pray but will feel better about the direction of our country. 64.7% say that country is headed in wrong direction: https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/state-of-the-union/direction-of-country
Will that turn into Trump votes and DJT win, well we shall know for sure in November but I think so.
God Bless, Trump, Putin & even Joe Biden. @marijuanadomain Best of luck with pot domains just keep in mind the drug is illegal under federal law.
@JB Lions https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election Trump +12 popular vote with RFK JR. factored in, what are your thoughts JB? Is your buddy Biden losing a popularity contest to Trump?
(Keep in mind swing states are favoring Trump too I just wish every swing state was +12% like national vote lol.)

Last edited:
•••
@marijuanadomain Nikki or DeSantis 2028? Do you consider Nikki to be liberal Mr. MD?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Vote for Republicans for Senate and House seats, and vote Trump 2024 to save SS & Medicare.

•••
Vote for Republicans for Senate and House seats, and vote Trump 2024 to save SS & Medicare.
Hey Stormy Daniel Owens....your sex buddy Stormy Daniel will be testifying this week....all hell will break loose

So what size is Trump diapers wearing....yike....the poop and pee

•••
•••
•••
•••
Diaper stocks going to go up
Trump the poster child of the diaper company

•••
•••
Dumb X employees admitting stuff in public

“Twitter Monthly Active UsersAccording to estimates, X/Twitter has over 368 million monthly active users worldwide.Apr 10, 2024”

But…..about half are bots. Well actually more because it’s not counting all the bots they miss. Told you it was bot infested. 150 million is crazy, that’s just what they managed to catch, supposedly

Last edited:
•••
Once again, the party of compassion mocking people with physical disabilities.

•••
Last edited:
•••
They mock him not for any physical disability (unlike what he does with others by the way) but for behaving like a 5 years old sore loser and angry child with no morals.

Last edited:
•••
The wannabe dictator is the one with no morals mocking people with physical disabilities. This is the completely immoral person totally lacking of compassion that you trumpers are supporting.

Trump mocks reporter with disability​

Trump imitates Biden and mocks hammer attack on Pelosi's husband​

Last edited:
•••
And with strong moral fiber that can screw behind his wives pinched gal asses
And will screw your daughters or wives if he is allowed...full immunity

Last edited:
•••
•••
And then there’s this unforgivable sin…

Last edited:
•••
Elon trying to get Muslims killed, he’s bumping fake lists now. So he’s a fraud and racist. He could be using his platform for good but instead uses it to promote stereotypes against blacks, bumps lies against Muslims, promote white nationalist ideology and racist accounts, against trans, worried about the browning of America. Trying to get white people to have more babies, lying about population collapse. Earlier today making a joke about Muslims playing basketball. Another trash human being trying to stir things up and promote hate

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back