IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your obsessed with race, I already said I'd hire you. No eating of dogs, get food from food stamps or red-cross don't eat pups.
Go hire Stormy Daniel,she has better legs

•••
The way Trump and Republicans going to save social security Medicaid Obamacare is to remove them
Keep SS & Medicare fiscally conservative GOP will save it. We need to repeal Obamacare and get a better plan. However, your buddy John McCain made sure that Obamacare stayed in place what a traitor.

•••
Keep SS & Medicare fiscally conservative GOP will save it. We need to repeal Obamacare and get a better plan. However, your buddy John McCain made sure that Obamacare stayed in place what a traitor.
So how can you make a better plan??

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sweet talk but no bites
The average age for white male in USA is 77 years old (Biden past that and Trump 77). If Biden and/or Trump die who will replace them as nominee? Would they nominate Harris for Dems, and Nikki for GOP?
(I think they are more likely to die then be in nursing home. Although Biden should be in nursing home.)

Last edited:
•••
You don’t have a very good understanding of this topic.

First, Obamacare = Romneycare. It is the *ONLY* healthcare plan that Republicans have ever put forward, except for “pay up or die.”

The replacement to Obamacare is S.1655 - Medicare For All Act and HR.3421 - Medicare For All Act which will save the taxpayer trillions of dollars. The savings will fund SS indefinitely.

https://pnhp.org/the-medicare-for-all-act-of-2023/

Last edited:
•••
The average age for white male in USA is 77 years old (Biden past that and Trump 77). If Biden and/or Trump die who will replace them as nominee? Would they nominate Harris for Dems, and Nikki for GOP?
(I think they are more likely to die then be in nursing home. Although Biden should be in nursing home.)
Both of them should be in nursing home now
And one of them will in jail soon.... LMAO. Free fried chicken

•••
Trump desperately wants to know who the jurors are...
So you can send his people to harass intimate them
How low is that?
Typical fascist communist playbook

•••
No eating of dogs, get food from food stamps or red-cross don't eat pups.... Anyone that eats dog should spend time in prison IMO.

Most countries of the world don't have food stamps or even Red Cross. The whole world is not a subsidiary of the USA, whatever you have been taught.

So far as the morality of eating dogs, unless you are vegan you cannot criticize it without being a hypocrite. Of course, many vegans would be happy to make meat-eating an imprisonable offense. If you want to follow that line of reasoning, maybe you should vote Democrat after all.

The height of privilege and arrogance would be to refuse to eat meat served to you by poor people who are being generous with the little they have. Nobody ever brought an animal back to life by insulting their hosts and refusing to eat something already cooked for them.

•••

Most countries of the world don't have food stamps or even Red Cross. The whole world is not a subsidiary of the USA, whatever you have been taught.

So far as the morality of eating dogs, unless you are vegan you cannot criticize it without being a hypocrite. Of course, many vegans would be happy to make meat-eating an imprisonable offense. If you want to follow that line of reasoning, maybe you should vote Democrat after all.

The height of privilege and arrogance would be to refuse to eat meat served to you by poor people who are being generous with the little they have. Nobody ever brought an animal back to life by insulting their hosts and refusing to eat something already cooked for them.
Run Away Shiba Inu GIF by Justin

•••
Trump desperately wants to know who the jurors are...
So you can send his people to harass intimate them
How low is that?
Typical fascist communist playbook
You pretend that you know what Trump is thinking and what he wants to do and then you insult Trump for your own paranoid gaslighting. How low is that? Drop your black privilege at the door fascist.

•••
You pretend that you know what Trump is thinking and what he wants to do and then you insult Trump for your own paranoid gaslighting. How low is that? Drop your black privilege at the door fascist.
Yea I do know what he is thinking and yea I do insult him.....old selfish white guy who has the white privilege and never have to starve since day one he was born rich parents..
and he loves to fuel racial hatred...
no idea why maga supporters give him money when he is a billionaire, just like people giving money to bill gates jeff bezos or elon musk

•••
Very true. I hate porridge. The only thing that I’ve ever found to make it palatable was to add freshly cooked frog meat. I would never have found that out had I not tried what I was being served. I also preferred the local village cooked gumbo iguana to the British Army’s much blander BBQ iguana.

Last edited:
•••
You can wake up to some good news, Biden pulling ahead, even with the mess going on:

Let's start here, the 3 most recent polls:

I&I/TIPP5/1 - 5/31264 RV2.84042Biden+2
ABC News/Ipsos4/25 - 4/30RV4546Biden+1
Morning Consult4/26 - 4/2810109 RV1.04343Tie

A reminder that the TIPP poll you see has been the most accurate last few elections, it has Biden +2

-------------------------------

It's a tie: Biden 37%-Trump 37% as Hispanic, Black and younger voters shift – Exclusive​

Some interesting movement, read carefully. Young, Hispanic, Black, Independent, Biden is gaining or staying the same, while Trump is dropping:
  • Among voters under 35 years old, Biden has gained 1 percentage point and Trump has lost 12 since the survey in January. Biden now holds a lead, 34%-25%, although not the overwhelming one he scored in the 2020 election.
  • Among Hispanic voters, Biden's support has stayed the same, but Trump has lost 11 points. Biden now leads 34%-28%, still short of the 2-1 edge he had in 2020.
  • Among independents, Biden has gained 5 points, and Trump has lost 4. Now the two are essentially tied, with Trump at 27% and Biden at 26%. Nearly as many, 22%, are undecided, and 23% are supporting third-party candidates.
  • Among Black voters, Biden has gained 7 points since January while Trump's standing hasn't changed. They now support Biden by 64%-12% − better than before, though still far short of the 87% who voted for him in 2020

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sn&cvid=faf42db92f9340fea386029ca1fb9a9b&ei=9

Last edited:
•••
You pretend that you know what Trump is thinking and what he wants to do and then you insult Trump for your own paranoid gaslighting. How low is that?
If you can comprehend English it’s actually very trivial to understand what the fat orange fuckwit is thinking. He tells us over and over without any honor or shame.

https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-transcript-2024-election/

https://time.com/6972024/donald-trump-fact-check-2024-election-interview/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/04/politics/fact-check-trump-time-magazine/index.html

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/30/donald-trump-time-magazine-interview-news

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump +4 AZ, Trump +3% GA, Trump +1% MI, Trump +1% Nevada, Trump +5% NC, Trump +2% PA, Trump +2% WI
Close sure but Trump ahead in key states. Trump wins AZ easily however, the senate contest is tied if it's Lake she will probably win. Trump is spending 90% of his time in court so once he finally get's on the campaign trail his numbers might go up. Plus, many people said they would be more likely to vote for him if he loses a case or is slapped with jail time. How did that +2% Clinton popular vote win yet election loss treat you Mr. JB? Did you cry?
@JB Lions
You are also quick to point out Trump has raised a lot less money than Biden so it's amazing Trump is still polling so well in key states that just shows how failed a leader Biden is.

•••
Trump +4 AZ, Trump +3% GA, Trump +1% MI, Trump +1% Nevada, Trump +5% NC, Trump +2% PA, Trump +2% WI
Close sure but Trump ahead in key states. Trump wins AZ easily however, the senate contest is tied if it's Lake she will probably win. Trump is spending 90% of his time in court so once he finally get's on the campaign trail his numbers might go up. Plus, many people said they would be more likely to vote for him if he loses a case or is slapped with jail time. How did that +2% Clinton popular vote win yet election loss treat you Mr. JB? Did you cry?
@JB Lions
You are also quick to point out Trump has raised a lot less money than Biden so it's amazing Trump is still polling so well in key states that just shows how failed a leader Biden is.
@JB Lions Prepare for an electoral win for Trump. Let's build the wall, defend our borders, reduce inflation, lower-taxes and more. Vote Trump 2024!

•••
Very true. I hate porridge. The only thing that I’ve ever found to make it palatable was to add freshly cooked frog meat. I would never have found that out had I not tried what I was being served. I also preferred the local village cooked gumbo iguana to the British Army’s much blander BBQ iguana.
Rice porridge is the comfort food for Asians.
You add chicken in the porridge and top with fresh sliced ginger anchovies green onions and sesame oil with soya sauce and chilli if you like
Keeps your soul warm in the winter

I have congee and oatmeal every other day... healthy clean food

•••
@marijuanadomain Since you don't like Biden or Trump are you going to sit this election out?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back