Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why vote Trump? How's he gonna MAGA? :unsure:

MAGA's haven't figured that one out yet. :ROFL:
Better than voting for Sleepy Joe. Also, Trump is a man of action and will rebuild the American Dream. God Bless Trump (who's leading in the polls), and on to victory in November.

•••
Nikki 2024

More money for social security Medicaid Obamacare and save Abortion for women's rights.
More choices in life
Nikki would have my vote if nominee. But, I'm rather certain Trump ain't leaving the race.

•••
Biden for Nursing Home. Send Biden back home. Trump 2024!

•••
Better than voting for Sleepy Joe. Also, Trump is a man of action and will rebuild the American Dream. God Bless Trump (who's leading in the polls), and on to victory in November.
Define the American Dream...

•••
Define the American Dream...
Make America Great Again. Better life for family to get ahead and have money to send their children to college, more secure border, better jobs, less inflation, no more war. Real Change is the American Dream! Trump 2024!

•••
Save SS & Medicare Vote Trump!

•••
•••
More money for social security Medicaid Obamacare and save Abortion for women's rights.
More choices in life
I agree with only half of that statement. We need to repeal Obamacare and let the states decide on the abortion issue. I am against Abortion because it is murder. If we can increase SS without driving up the national debt then amen. Medicare & SS is here to stay.

•••
I agree with only half of that statement. We need to repeal Obamacare and let the states decide on the abortion issue. I am against Abortion because it is murder. If we can increase SS without driving up the national debt then amen. Medicare & SS is here to stay.
You are a Big fat white privilege that have unlimited unrestricted privileges in life,so who are you to tell what a woman can do...
Do the women tell you what to do with your dick??

•••
Millions of people love Obamacare and there are nothing wrong with it...

•••
@marijuanadomain Calm down. I love you. We are entitled to our views. Each state for now decides on baby murder.

•••
•••
@marijuanadomain Women have every right to tell me what to do in love-making. For example they have the right to make love-making outside of marriage illegal. As, for abortion they should have practiced safeness.

•••

Biden at odds with allies as U.S. and Israel attack ICC over arrest warrants​

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...cc-arrest-warrants-netanyahu-hamas-rcna153211
---------------------------------

Biden "said that Israel "wants to do all it can to ensure civilian protection" and that "what's happening is not genocide."

Maybe for Biden to ensure civilian protection is to cut off electricity, water, food and medical supply from day 1 to starve 2,5 million civilians and letting them die without medicines and medical assistance by destroying every hospital in Gaza.

Or maybe for Biden to "ensure civilian protection" is to bomb like hell every inch of Gaza, Universities and Hospitals included so nobody can be cared at a Hospital, and indiscriminately killing civilians and children like the many videos showing the genocide happening in Gaza.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe for Biden destroying Universities is "protecting civilians"

Or maybe for Biden bombing kids like hell is "protecting civilians"

This must be "protecting civilians" for sure, for Biden.

This yes, this is protecting civilans... from getting food so they can die by starvation like hell.

Last edited:
•••
@marijuanadomain Women have every right to tell me what to do in love-making. For example they have the right to make love-making outside of marriage illegal. As, for abortion they should have practiced safeness.
How about rape or incest,,,?
How about you make her pregnant without her consent?
How about those women who got pregnant and their asshole boyfriends left them??
How about those babies that have big defects in the womb?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back