IT.COM

There is a special excitement in the air at NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Rj

Great job with the site and the selection of your Mods. There is a special feeling here with a strong response to most all threads and posts.

Sales look real good as well!! Keep it up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yea, this forum is really active and the number of members is increasing constantly. It's gonna make a great domain name community (well yea it kinda already is) :)

•••
Almost 1000 members. I was 414 early last month.. so about 600 a month. Not bad.

•••
wow, not bad at all! lol :)

•••
Lol, I wish I could get more people who are interested from WOAS.. we have like 1800 people there.

•••
Yes, the community is coming along quite nicely. Great job!

•••
Re: There is a special excitement in the air at NamePros!

Originally posted by WebHold
Rj

Great job with the site and the selection of your Mods. There is a special feeling here with a strong response to most all threads and posts.

Sales look real good as well!! Keep it up.

Thanks a lot, WebHold! You are a highly respected and very enjoyable domainer, and it means a great deal to me that you feel the way that you do. True. :)
There is a lot of work still to be done insofar as adding new features to the site, enhancements to make the site more enjoyable, interactive, and productive. We will implement these improvements with a strong sense of "community", openess, and fairness for a growing membership base. If you love domains, and your fellow domainers ... this will be the place to call "home".
I'm going to sefishly count on you and and professional members and friends such as yourself who are here with us now to help nurture this "community". Any advice that you can provide a newer member, the sharing of a helpful sales "tip" or success story, an honest appraisal for your friends and colleagues, a friendly, competitive NP$ contest (you ARE the master at this) :D ... cumulatively, this is how we ALL will thrive and prosper!
See you soon, my friend. Again, thank you for your kind words. :)
B-)

:kickass:

•••
Re: Re: There is a special excitement in the air at NamePros!

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Thanks a lot, WebHold! You are a highly respected and very enjoyable domainer, and it means a great deal to me that you feel the way that you do. True. :)
There is a lot of work still to be done insofar as adding new features to the site, enhancements to make the site more enjoyable, interactive, and productive. We will implement these improvements with a strong sense of "community", openess, and fairness for a growing membership base. If you love domains, and your fellow domainers ... this will be the place to call "home".
I'm going to sefishly count on you and and professional members and friends such as yourself who are here with us now to help nurture this "community". Any advice that you can provide a newer member, the sharing of a helpful sales "tip" or success story, an honest appraisal for your friends and colleagues, a friendly, competitive NP$ contest (you ARE the master at this) :D ... cumulatively, this is how we ALL will thrive and prosper!
See you soon, my friend. Again, thank you for your kind words. :)
B-)

:kickass:

So far so good! I was way off on my 1,000 member prediction. I better get back to predicting sports, I am out of my league. Keep rockin! :kickass:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back