NameSilo

.co Time to sell LLL.CO domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vergatiesa

Established Member
Impact
As you guys know LLL.CO prices have skyrocketed. The ones without v,a,e,i,o,u are already selling for $700 and the other ones are going for $200. These domains had pretty much no value 6 months ago (it was easy to register them using any registrar). Do you guys think the prices will continue to go up or it's time to sell them? I have a bunch and I am wondering whether it's a good time to sell them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have few LLL.co

bbd.co
syl.co
hhw.co
krh.co
kld.co
oao.co

•••
I got SLC dot co
Salt Lake City?

•••
Rise.co

Efty

$10,000

Not mine

•••
LLL.co definitely on the raise and they are very liquid if you purchase them under $100. I sold 8 x LLL.co yesterday at $59 each all sold with-in an hour of listing on NP on two separate listings.

I have a rule sell a few and renew the rest and this is what I did as 11 months ago I got 40 x LLL.co for hand reg thanks to reading a NP thread on .co.

Ive sold 15 & traded 5 x LLL.co
7 @ $99.00
8 @ $58

I have made an ROI and renewed 20 x LLL.co from my sales.

I've recently received emails from Chinese domain investors but I really cant be bothered going through the hassles of escrow and the transfer process for my non-chips for about $150 - $180 each.

I have a feeling over the next few months we will see continued good sales of LLL.co especially with the CHIPS. IMO

The recent sales data of LLL.co & NNNN.co is a good indication these are maintaining their value and increasing slightly. IMO

NICE ROI. I agree with your thought process. I personally would have kept them all. I have been buying on here and GD auctions. I started with LLL back in 2010, stopped buying and then went right back into it. I focus on repeating premium letters.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back