Domain Empire

advice Two more that won't complete on Sedo κι.com ѕех.com -Again!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't they read this,

You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is anINTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN). Technically the domain is: XN--E1A6A7B.COM

•••
Don't they read this,

You are about to bid on a domain name that contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is anINTERNATIONALIZED DOMAIN (IDN). Technically the domain is: XN--E1A6A7B.COM

I guess in many cases they don't.

I also find it strange that the sellers of this type of garbage manage to get substantial bids on Sedo and still send them to auction, perhaps it's -----//.

Maybe I'm just an old cynic! :xf.smile:

•••
People will never understand that 50% or more of this industry is filled with bullshit scammers.

The newbies come here all giddy and happy to part of the community, ect....

They all think it's an overnight lottery.

Then as time goes by they realize you actually have to put in effort and work to make a profit.

Then they turn to the scams because they are lazy and desparate.

Hence, you have this shit....

Last edited:
•••
Always more money than common sense in this industry. People are burning money ablaze while others live by the greater fool theory.

•••
•••
•••
Looks like still with the original owners-again! I wonder if the bidders get banned from Sedo . I would guess not as it would not be good publicity for Sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back