Dynadot

Uniregistry is the hype real??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UncleBrand

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

i think to move a few of my top domains to uniregistry to give them a try(1 year)

is there anybody that had a good experience with uniregistry?

does uniregistry help facilitate the sales by giving some exposure through network of marketplaces(like godaddy & others)?

does uniregistry offer sales brokeirng service like domainnamesales(now that they merged)?

can people who have already tried their services for a couple years at least, share their experience.

thanks for any input,
Hal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can any experienced domainer share his experience on uniregistry?

i am still not sold on their service

thanks in advance,
Hal

•••
Uniregistry lives up to the hype. They are not the lowest price, but it's worth it because they have the best system around for domain management and for handling sales inquiries. Yes, they also offer brokerage services integrated into the system. You can send your leads to a Uniregistry broker and they will handle the communications with buyers for a 15% cut.

•••
Uniregistry lives up to the hype. They are not the lowest price, but it's worth it because they have the best system around for domain management and for handling sales inquiries. Yes, they also offer brokerage services integrated into the system. You can send your leads to a Uniregistry broker and they will handle the communications with buyers for a 15% cut.

thank you for the info,
the brokering seem worth the transfer for top domains

2 questions:
did you receive some inquiries through their system?
did you sold some domains listed on their marketplace?

thanks again
Hal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back