IT.COM

Update: Epik Marketplace Domainer Profiles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ala Dadan

Established Member
Impact
Happy Wednesday all.

During the past couple of weeks, we were working on an update for Epik Marketplace.

I'm happy to announce that we are introducing Domainer profiles to Epik Marketplace, which will make it very easy for you to share your portfolio with other domainers and buyers.

Review: https://invis.io/DQU7AYGW3B4

This is only the first step of a massive update to these features. As we are planning to expand the profiles to
- The ability to create customize the profile look and feel.
- The ability to categorize the portfolio
- manage the SEO from your account settings.
- Use a domain name.
- plus other features that we are planning.

Our main goal is to provide domainers with an easy and effective way to market their domain name portfolios.

Feel free to review the initial design. Suggestions and ideas as always are welcomed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The most important is to be able to set your ava pic. Thats a killer feature of Dan and for now, Dan only.

What Dan lacks, is that you either show all of your portfolio with them, or don't show anything. For example, I have some adult domains and would prefer them not to be shown with the portfolio (yet being available for sale independently), is that going to be possible with Epik?

Even better, if we could set up several seller aliases with separate portfolios in each.

•••
@Don user profile and custom background graphic is a feature we will add, are also planning to add profile owner bio — also, other basic profile info.

Yes, the profile should be fully customizable. As I mentioned, this is the first step for this upgrade.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back