NameSilo

US Elections 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Who will you be supporting?

I like to think of myself as moderate, but I would like to see a Democrat in power. I personally hope that Barack Obama wins, and I think he has a better shot than the "experts" are giving him. *Fingers Crossed*

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gore.
(Definitely not Clinton, Obama, or Ron Paul.. ;))

Last edited:
•••
I hope Hillary Clinton wins. I like where she stands on several issues.

•••
Constitution Party! In Michigan it's US Tax Payer's Party, no chance they'll win, but both Democrats and Republicans tend to be wrong on everything they can be. Unfortunatly, there's not one unified canidate, but considering they're just stealing votes, it's not a big deal.

Here's the Constitution Party Website: http://www.constitutionparty.com/

•••
hawk778 said:
I hope Hillary Clinton wins. I like where she stands on several issues.
Only on certain issues?

That's because Hillary will go after any bait thrown out there for her. In other words, she only "flows with the polls." She has no foundation, she just decides things based on the numbers, not on what she believes is right. A president would have to do this, because a president will have to decide LOTS of things without the direct input of the people!

Hillary is weak.

We need someone like Mitt Romney to run our country. I certainly hope Ron Paul loses popularity. He's a weakling as well.

•••
Intripita-MH said:
Only on certain issues?

That's because Hillary will go after any bait thrown out there for her. In other words, she only "flows with the polls." She has no foundation, she just decides things based on the numbers, not on what she believes is right. A president would have to do this, because a president will have to decide LOTS of things without the direct input of the people!

Hillary is weak.

We need someone like Mitt Romney to run our country. I certainly hope Ron Paul loses popularity. He's a weakling as well.

Finally, someone else would like to see a strong conservative in power. God forbid Hillary Clinton win the elections. I'd force myself to move to Canada. :hehe:

•••
From my readings, long shot Ron Paul (R-Texas) seems to be pretty good and has a ton of support online. I don't follow politics closely, though.

•••
Etab said:
From my readings, long shot Ron Paul (R-Texas) seems to be pretty good and has a ton of support online. I don't follow politics closely, though.
He's only popular because of a media fluke during the first and second republican debates. There's nothing special about him.

•••
I live in Australia but Obama seems to be a pretty great candidate. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back