Dynadot

.info USA city.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A USA city .info with a population of 100,000. Please appraise. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cant give a value with out the name but id say reg it might worth something to someone from that city

•••
sorry, but you are being too vaugue!!!

if it's registered spill the beans and we can appraise!

ss

ps - some city in oklahoma will not have the same value as a city in california hence we need more info.

•••
Originally posted by markits
A USA city .info with a population of 100,000. Please appraise. Thanks.

Reg. fee - potentially $100's+, IMHO.
Depends on the City, naturally.
Best of Luck.

[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum].
Thanks.

•••
Depends seriously on the city as has been said.

These are the cities that I think are worth something:

Denver
LA
NYC
Chicago
Honolulu (LoL)
Dallas

Ahh I am too tired but if its a well known city go for it. :tu:

•••
My city names are here:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?threadid=11292

Three California names, Merced, San Leandro, and Rancho Cucamonga.

Rancho Cucamonga is the safest USA city among cities with 100,000 plus population.

Merced will be very famous, as the very first research university is currently under construction in Merced -- UC Merced.

San Leandro is famous for its unified school district.

Please appraise these three domains. Thanks.

•••
Sorry it may that I live in Hawaii and dont know much geography but I havent heard of much of those names. I think I may have a few but I cant be sure. Of course an end-user is always best and in this case they would probably be the people of the city or someone who is making an info site on them. Another way is to get a travel company that has that city as a destination.

•••
I purchased a very similar domain name just recently here in the Sales threads for $20.00 (in a "$50 or best offer" Offer), though the multi-state poulation was a bit less.
Good timing, and a super smooth transaction. :)

I would separate your Sales listings, as currently you have the "package" of ten (10) for $1,000.00 at the Wholesale level ... and they are, generally speaking, ideally End user type domains.
Separated, Reg. fee+/+ - $38.75+ (wholesale), IMHO. Best bet for maximum resale valuations is out there amongst the Google potential End user "leads", in my view.
Good Luck with your sales.
B-)

•••
Coolhost,

The city.info you bought has a population below 30K. Quite small really.

I have previously deleted a city.info with a population of more than 40k. It is still available for reg :).

I just received an offer to MountVernon.info for $120. Mount Vernon population -- 65,000.

•••
The city.info you bought has a population below 30K. Quite small really.
I have previously deleted a city.info with a population of more than 40k. It is still available for reg :).

I just received an offer to MountVernon.info for $120. Mount Vernon population -- 65,000.

The one I purchased though had a particular interest to me, just happened to be good timing, really. Population of combined over 37,000 in three separate states.
Best with "Mount Vernon"! :tu:
Can you send me a PM with that one you deleted? :)
Greatly appreciated.

•••
Cool: PM sent. Good luck!

•••
Cool: PM sent. Good luck!

Thanks, Markits! :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back